Male HQ

CNA - Beyond Maximum Security

Guest Guest

Guest reservist
On 12/21/2022 at 6:12 PM, Why? said:

Are they still liable for RESERVIST?   May be, they couldn't catch up with NS training by then. So exempted?

no w criminal record army does not trust them w rifle 

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I don't understand why it is illegal to jerk off in cell?

Is it forbidden? I believed it is harmless to jerk,  a natural human impulse to relieve oneself, much like shitting and peeing. They are probably camera shy. If not, feel free to openly masturbate in front of the camera... .

Guest Try and see
On 12/23/2022 at 10:21 AM, Guest Guest said:

I don't understand why it is illegal to jerk off in cell?

I don't know but I remember during my BMT in the 1990s, our sergeants and officers repeatedly warned us against jerking off in camp, even inside toilet cubicles.

It's supposedly an offence, but I never understood the rationale behind the prohibition against solitary jerking off inside a locked cubicle.

1 hour ago, Guest Try and see said:

I don't know but I remember during my BMT in the 1990s, our sergeants and officers repeatedly warned us against jerking off in camp, even inside toilet cubicles.

It's supposedly an offence, but I never understood the rationale behind the prohibition against solitary jerking off inside a locked cubicle.

If it is an offence to jerk off at shower area, maybe i can understand, because it might clog up the drainage hole with the cum. But if also cannot jerk off inside a toilet cubicle, then i really cannot understand.

Guest Try and see
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

If it is an offence to jerk off at shower area, maybe i can understand, because it might clog up the drainage hole with the cum. But if also cannot jerk off inside a toilet cubicle, then i really cannot understand.

It's ridiculous, but not exactly surprising that the SAF would have such a rule.

After all, when 377A was enforced last time, it also prohibited sex between two guys in the privacy of their home.

It's just that like the 377A law, the SAF can outlaw jerking off inside a toilet cubicle in SAF camps, but whether they can actively enforce it is another matter.

Still, I am curious as to whether in 2022/2023, SAF commanders still tell their BMT recruits not to jerk off in camp, even when they are alone in the cubicle. My time during the 1990s, they reminded us quite often.

20 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I don't know but I remember during my BMT in the 1990s, our sergeants and officers repeatedly warned us against jerking off in camp.

Yur sergeants is a freaky pussy-cat.   I jerked everywhere and everytime.  No one say "CANNOT".  Even our commander joke about it. You sure your BMT is a camp and not a detention barrack?

1 hour ago, Guest huh? said:

Yur sergeants is a freaky pussy-cat.   I jerked everywhere and everytime.  No one say "CANNOT".  Even our commander joke about it. You sure your BMT is a camp and not a detention barrack?

You can do anything but don't get caught.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest
On 12/21/2022 at 4:15 PM, Guest guest said:

I like the part where Graceson and Boon Keng were sharing a cell, and they were joking about sleeping together like husband and wife, and then Graceson says, "Of course I'm the husband; he's the wife."

So manly 😍

I wonder if the guys who are shown on the CNA receive some benefit from allowing to be filmed.

That one with Poh Lim, the 66y old who always went into drugs again is quite thrilling.

Hope he manages it and doesn't fall back into the vicious cycle again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.