Male HQ

rant about bw members too

Guest Guest

11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

rlly don understand y this 2 lao unker @JoJoMan @Firstinsight2000 evry day mus hog member lounge n post many many game topic.. u 2 think got prize isit, so old still childish like kee xiao nia

@JoJoMan worst la, alway create new game don noe 4 wat f, u 2 better go imh liao

yes i fully agree with you. i always like the sharing or stories or even those nice pictures in members' lounge, but these days just only see games flooding by these 2, really frustrating, didn't know bw now became game topics?

worst was @JoJoMan who kept on creating new games, so even more flooding, missed those days when bw was without such nonsense people with nonsense topics.

@yokohamajin seriously, pls seek help and stop coming here every other day to talk about why you are still here/alive, talk about how you want to die, talk about all your negative thoughts, etc......

pls spare us normal human beings who are not doctors/professionals to give you advice and stop your negativity, we are here to enjoy the forum topics where possible and not look at all your negative status updates so frequently!!!

pls spare us and go seek help, really stop talking about your life you wanted to end, so pls stop @yokohamajin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TokyoNaruto
4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

@yokohamajin seriously, pls seek help and stop coming here every other day to talk about why you are still here/alive, talk about how you want to die, talk about all your negative thoughts, etc......

pls spare us normal human beings who are not doctors/professionals to give you advice and stop your negativity, we are here to enjoy the forum topics where possible and not look at all your negative status updates so frequently!!!

pls spare us and go seek help, really stop talking about your life you wanted to end, so pls stop @yokohamajin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude @yokohamajin seriously if you wanna die just go ahead to do so. Don't be the boy who cried wolf - frequently talking about offing yourself but never doing anything

You wanted attention? You got it. Now shush pls, the rest of us can't care less about your frequent moans

• 2 weeks later...

@LeGrad

we know you are the first person ever to have moved, had group sex or travelled overseas…

Oh wait, actually you are not. You seem like a OK guy but please just relax with the status updates and inane hashtags  - the constant updates are making you look a little bit desperate. 

7 minutes ago, Guest Relax said:

@LeGrad

we know you are the first person ever to have moved, had group sex or travelled overseas…

Oh wait, actually you are not. You seem like a OK guy but please just relax with the status updates and inane hashtags  - the constant updates are making you look a little bit desperate. 

*waves 

Noted with thanks! :) you have an awesome week ahead. 

• 2 weeks later...

@DeMarko you say :

Strolling under a hot humid scouching sun in the park gets me all sweat out wetting my Tee and pair of shorts

kekekekekekeke wa.. ur england so powderfool la, tokong gao.beh.si.. next time jus use HOT sun la.. kekekekekekeke

@AMLatte wa.lau new ppl alway like use name, u no c other no use name ar, aiyo..

On 10/14/2023 at 3:44 PM, AMLatte said:

Grandiose Queen Victoria Vapes Defiantly 

1 hour ago, AMLatte said:

Nonchalant Ranger Rescues Queen Zelda

• 2 weeks later...

@MikeC 1st ar, u use name la, total no challenge la hor

On 10/16/2023 at 10:06 PM, MikeC said:

John Verified X-files’ Restored Videos

On 10/17/2023 at 3:49 PM, MikeC said:

Kim Kicks Very Xenophobic Usher

n now u call this sentence ma?

49 minutes ago, MikeC said:

In, Out … Pause … Out, In. 🫣 

haiya, that narcissist @slimgam is back.. dont understand why you are so insecure about yourself that you need to come here to show off your package to get likes or loves reaction.. i mean you are old no doubt, which should be wiser than this, and that of course is the work of a super big attention seeker wannabe.. and most of your posts gone already, so pathetic la.. lol

On 11/4/2023 at 12:55 PM, NightMareElfa said:

Just because you don't understand = no meaning? Don't be an a hole

lol. ok lo, since my eng no gd n u eng so gd, pls explain the meaning: flashy killer yellow blue balls 

i sure some here aso donno wat it mean

• 2 weeks later...

attn seekr @horhorfun diam la!! knn di-di wow wow wow.. kam pui la, sibeh noisy la WOW

On 11/17/2023 at 4:37 PM, horhorfun said:

Wow nice..must had a amazing time.

On 11/20/2023 at 8:55 AM, horhorfun said:

Wow so lucky 😊

On 11/20/2023 at 3:04 PM, horhorfun said:

Wow i wish i can experience..8 cocks somemore..usually only 2 cocks🤣

13 hours ago, horhorfun said:

Wow what a amazing experience

13 hours ago, horhorfun said:

Wow,then you can enjoy the free show.i am jealous.

7 hours ago, horhorfun said:

Wow i cant even imagine

Wow they did at gym where many people are looking?

Wow i wish i was there to see..in the ass and mouth?

4 hours ago, horhorfun said:

Wow what a amasing experience you had

4 hours ago, horhorfun said:

Wow free show,never jerk off haha?

@lukbi u r jus 1 selfish burger la

17 hours ago, lukbi said:

He said to please come again soon and recommend more people to go his shop, because the place very quite one.  Lol, I don't think I will be doing that.  Wanna keep this secret to myself.   Going there next week again, and maybe book him early. 

u can c he need ur help to spread word ard, but u keep 2 urself not help la, later he close shop bcos no biz u aso kena wat, no more massage 4 u aso ma

2 hours ago, lukbi said:

apologies can't share my new find. he is too cute and too man to share.
maybe when i tire of him? 

of cos u can no share now, but if he noe u help him, i think he sure tk u n reserve slot 4 u de, but nvm la, i believe karma will strike when u need info or help, no1 will help u, we wait karma strike u i happy 4 u

• 2 weeks later...

@feilyxnixx haiyoh, can diam not? evryday di.di post rubbish, sibeh attention seekng nia..

we noe u poor..bo looi liao, we noe u like 2 get fk liao, we noe u no lang ai liao, we noe u like swim liao, if u no thing 2 do, no need 2 say can.. u likedat who dare 2 date u? knn..

7 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

@feilyxnixx haiyoh, can diam not? evryday di.di post rubbish, sibeh attention seekng nia..

we noe u poor..bo looi liao, we noe u like 2 get fk liao, we noe u no lang ai liao, we noe u like swim liao, if u no thing 2 do, no need 2 say can.. u likedat who dare 2 date u? knn..

gamxia zuay zuay for ur kind attention :) 

aunty @notd mai lah, so drama still no end for ur studpid S ar, we sian liao lo, can u jus stop alrdy, not ur mean not ur n move on alrady la.. so knn..

I know I haven't talked about you in a long time, but I still think about you all the time. Merry Christmas, S. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

@cutejack walau.. if really truly get this yr.. ok la gd 4 u.. but when click ur profile 2 c ur recent badge hor.. u already get since 7 sep 2023 - 3 mths ago ler.. y come here tell a big fat lie?? still thk gm.. he c ur lie aso laugh.die.me. la.. so attentn seekng nia.. knn trying get like or love frm ppl like @Ryan Lance blurblur de.. 

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

Hello everyone,  I'm very happy! I have achieved Grand Master(14/14) today. New Year of 2024 n I got it. I'm not sure how it works but I got it. THANK YOU,GM. Hahaha.....

Ps, kindly post this at the right folder if it shouldn't be here. Thank u again n M proud to be BW member. Woohoooo!!!!!!!!🫡😁😁😂😂

Guest Piang

@ndroid .. wahlau eh.  In less than 1 year, you grew older so fast hor.  March 2023, you 47 years.  October 2023, you 49.  January 2024, oreadi 50 .. which is fine, prolly your birdday is January.

You on Tongkat Ali, is it and thats why age moves faster?

Guest C word
20 hours ago, Guest Ignatius92 said:

Wow seriously, with that sort of stats you want to find a (sugar) daddy? If you had the bod and personality of someone like @fabianc I can totally imagine the queue lining up for you.

@Ignatius93 get real lah no one wants an immature clingy blob of fat!

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/123713-looking-for-father-relationship/

there are many people deserving of being flamed on this forum…

Endlessly screeching aunties: @singalion @Steve5380 @Sweetie Pie

Endless question poster: @kidster

etc

Anyone flaming ignatius - or anyone else - for looking for a connection is just being a cunt 

8 hours ago, Guest C word said:

there are many people deserving of being flamed on this forum…

Endlessly screeching aunties: @singalion @Steve5380 @Sweetie Pie

Endless question poster: @kidster

etc

I'll beg your pardon!  I am NOT an auntie,  not even an uncle.  I am a GRANDPA.  :) 

Guest Trying

Poor old @notd, trying so hard to sound profound and intelligent with his long winded ‘analysis’ of some stranger online but then not being clever enough to understand that people show an edited version of themselves on social media. 

Guest Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Trying said:

Poor old @notd, trying so hard to sound profound and intelligent with his long winded ‘analysis’ of some stranger online but then not being clever enough to understand that people show an edited version of themselves on social media. 

hahahahaha aiyah he trying to show his depth of personality n substance on BW but no one cares de lah hor..  

Guest auntD notD
1 hour ago, Guest Guest Guest said:

hahahahaha aiyah he trying to show his depth of personality n substance on BW but no one cares de lah hor..  

He is VERY cheonghei. Talk a lot and use lots of cheem words but not saying much at all.

Wisdom is being succinct and understandable when expressing profound thoughts.. not just using bombastic vocabulary ha ha ha this auntD needs to get a lyfe. No wonder both his professional and love life is forever in shambles LoL.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

i got a bad feeling that the old fair-price voucher aunty - aka tik tok aunty - is back @QinWei

@since u r here @luvhandle @lovehandle

she now trys hard to type out in full sentences, but somethings can't change - she likes to comment and post opinions with questions la

Guest Not Again!
On 2/5/2024 at 7:08 PM, Guest guest said:

i got a bad feeling that the old fair-price voucher aunty - aka tik tok aunty - is back @QinWei

she now trys hard to type out in full sentences, but somethings can't change - she likes to comment and post opinions with questions la

KNN.  I hope this @QinWei will get ban again.  Just like all his other past usernames @since u r here, @luvhandle and @lovehandle.

AND HE HAS STARTED TO LINK ALL THE TIK TOK LINKS IN THIS FORUM!!!

Guest guest

@QinWei or shld i say @since u r here, u try hard to type out, but u n ur silly short form betray u, so far i oni noe this <usually👇> short form is from u, no 1 else use lo, jus like e saying <leopard just cant change it spot>, can confirm @QinWei = @since u r here = @luvhandle = @lovehandle liao.. kekekekekekekeke

On 2/9/2024 at 2:04 PM, QinWei said:

Usu this will occur in fairytales or kdrama

7 hours ago, QinWei said:

Yawnzzzz

aso, typical @since u r here behavior is - SUPER RUDE, as seen today ☝️

ppl @Balestier jus say sumthing u got to b so RUDE, @since u r here aka @QinWei hope u get warning again den get ban... knn

Guest guest
9 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

@QinWei or shld i say @since u r here, u try hard to type out, but u n ur silly short form betray u, so far i oni noe this <usually👇> short form is from u, no 1 else use lo, jus like e saying <leopard just cant change it spot>, can confirm @QinWei = @since u r here = @luvhandle = @lovehandle liao.. kekekekekekekeke

aso, typical @since u r here behavior is - SUPER RUDE, as seen today ☝️

ppl @Balestier jus say sumthing u got to b so RUDE, @since u r here aka @QinWei hope u get warning again den get ban... knn

o dear @QinWei i forget to add ur most annoying trademark is tiktok, hence u r tt tiktok aunty lo.. kekekekekekeke

On 2/9/2024 at 7:24 PM, Guest guest said:

@Pnot wat ur problem, y u alway spam wif dot nia, sibeh knn.. i hope mod can cum ban u spamer

Faceless mage knn oily old uncle salty lol, complaining on almost everyone. Create an account with pic at least. I bet everyone will hunt ur comments down, dun hide like keyboard warrior knn, we can meet if u wan fun haha.

Guest guest

unker @Hole4use if no1 say anithing mean no advice la, no need revive again n again lo, sibeh irritating as another mbr also comment same.same.. jus go sauna to let all use ur hole can liao la

3 hours ago, Hole4use said:

Seeking Genuine Advice On How Can I Train And Practice My Butthole For Long Duration Usage Or Long Hours Of Gangbang ?

n pls don alway revive old topic lo when no more ppl say anithing

On 2/13/2024 at 9:23 AM, Hole4use said:

Anyone To Revive This Thread? I Hope I Am Able To Contribute Here, But I Got No Top That Or Experience To Share Here...

45 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

unker @Hole4use if no1 say anithing mean no advice la, no need revive again n again lo, sibeh irritating as another mbr also comment same.same.. jus go sauna to let all use ur hole can liao la

n pls don alway revive old topic lo when no more ppl say anithing

U can always skip or ignore my topic if u dun want to see it...

Guest Correct
On 2/5/2024 at 7:08 PM, Guest guest said:

you’re right! 

Guest Schooled

@egal - you’re an adult, you don’t have to create endless threads asking things like ‘what’s your favorite color?’

Guest guest
19 hours ago, Guest Schooled said:

@egal - you’re an adult, you don’t have to create endless threads asking things like ‘what’s your favorite color?’

agree 10001% wif u.. haiyo ar gal @egal pls la, stop open new topic lo, sibeh childish topic aso wat..

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.