Male HQ

Telegram Group for "Side"

Atlas9

Hey, do you guys mind if I ask some questions about being a side? When did you guys discovered that you were a side and that you didn't like anal sex? Did you knew right away from the start or after you tried anal and didn't like it? 

Will share some stories here if this thread gains any traction or interest.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

2 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Hey, do you guys mind if I ask some questions about being a side? When did you guys discovered that you were a side and that you didn't like anal sex? Did you knew right away from the start or after you tried anal and didn't like it? 

Will share some stories here if this thread gains any traction or interest.

In my case, I learned that I'm not into anal before I tried it... then I got molested and disliked it even more. Some people gradually turn into side through personal sexual experience. There are many ways to satisfy your sexual desires apart from anal sex. (No pun, please 🤣). It's not necessarily a matter of whether you dislike or hate anal but you would rather enjoy your romance with someone in the absence of it.  Be it occasionally or permanently. That's just my opinion btw.

Edited by rayzzz

love, no hate 

4 hours ago, rayzzz said:

In my case, I learned that I'm not into anal before I tried it... then I got molested and disliked it even more. Some people gradually turn into side through personal sexual experience. There are many ways to satisfy your sexual desires apart from anal sex. (No pun, please 🤣). It's not necessarily a matter of whether you dislike or hate anal but you would rather enjoy your romance with someone in the absence of it.  Be it occasionally or permanently. That's just my opinion btw.

Thanks for sharing. Few years back this term didn’t even exist. I think ppl just called it “light fun” or “no anal”. So it’s nice that this term now exists. For the longest time, “Sides” were in an awkward grey area. Actually until today on apps, many still don't know what a "side" is. Haha.

Were you automatically okay with being a side? Did it make you feel anything not being able to participate in "conventional gay sex"? Before the term "side", what do you usually tell people when they ask T or B? 

Ps: If certain details are too personal to be shared here by anyone, can DM me. The reason why I talk here is so that other Sides who are open can give their views and share their experiences also. 😆

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism