Male HQ

Semen and hair growth

Guest Curious

Lol, based on our body structure and function, I guess it’s both functional and “aesthetic”. Aren’t some of us attracted to hairs in some places? 😏 If semen is ever beneficial to hair growth, I would guess applying topically on the scalp would be more effective than drinking it. 

Edited by Coolbriz

Be cool, like a breeze...

28 minutes ago, Why? said:

Depending on whether you swallowed from a hairy or a hairless person.

I’m somewhat hairy on body but find some symptoms of balding on head. But if it balances out for you, would be happy to donate my fluids for your experiment. 

17 hours ago, Baredom said:

I’m somewhat hairy on body but find some symptoms of balding on head. But if it balances out for you, would be happy to donate my fluids for your experiment. 

Ive met a few muscle daddy before. Hairy like gorrillla. 

But bald. 

Such is genetics. 

On 1/10/2023 at 5:34 PM, Guest Curious said:

Will swallowing cum helps in slowing male pattern baldness? Or helps in hair growth?

Anyone have experience in this?

If you manage to be successful at stimulating hair growth by drinking semen,  this will be much more cost effective than hair transplantation.

On 1/11/2023 at 10:21 AM, Guest Curious said:

Thanks all.. But did anyone actually tried and actively observe if got any changes to hair? 

If it had, then science had researched already and men would be drinking cum in liters per day.

Just wonder that this never came to your mind.

A little google research had helped you also.

14 Things to Know About Swallowing Semen

For the most part, yes, the components that make up semen are safe to ingest.

Despite its reputation for being a rich source of protein, you would likely have to consume gallons of semen to see any dietary health benefits.

Although the amount of ejaculate varies from person to person — depending on a variety of factors, such as age and health — protein is only a small part. It’s about one-twentieth of the entire fluid.

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/swallowing-semen#allergic-reaction

10 Possible Health Benefits Of Swallowing Semen

1. Semen is a natural antidepressant.

Studies have shown that semen elevates your mood and even reduces suicidal thoughts. According to a 2002 study, women who were exposed to semen had a consistently better overall mood and were less susceptible to depression.

2. Semen may reduce anxiety.

According to a 2009 study, semen boasts anti-anxiety hormones like oxytocin, serotonin, and progesterone.

The driving force of anxiety is oxidative stress and semen actually contains several combative antioxidants. Having these antioxidants makes semen a prime warrior against anxiety.

3. Semen can improve the quality of your sleep.

Semen contains melatonin, a sleep-inducing agent.

A 2015 study that looked at the relationship of seminal melatonin concluded, "Semen contains melatonin, the natural hormone your body releases to regulate sleep cycles. This explains why people feel tired after swallowing semen or being exposed to it during intercourse."

Our body's natural reaction is to absorb the nutrients we ingest, so when swallowing semen, it's like taking a melatonin pill for the night. The same goes for your vaginal lining, which also absorbs semen.

4. Semen can boost energy.

And it's even been shown to improve cardio health.

A 2016 study found that "high levels of dietary spermidine [which is found in semen], as assessed from food questionnaires, correlated with reduced blood pressure and a lower incidence of cardiovascular disease."

5. Swallowing semen may prevent preeclampsia.

Preeclampsia is a condition that causes dangerously high blood pressure during pregnancy. A 2000 study suggested that "swallowing sperm is correlated with a diminished occurrence of preeclampsia."

The study looked at an isolated peptide called HLA, which has the ability to transfer tolerance. Soluble HLAHLA antigens that are present in the seminal plasma can cause tolerance in the mother to paternal antigens that cause preeclampsia during pregnancy.

6. Semen may improve memory.

Based on a 2019 study, the findings are clear: semen actually improves your memory.

In the study, researchers looked at a seminal peptide that affected the female memory and demonstrated that this "sex peptide enhances memory by acting on a single pair of serotonergic brain neurons"

Their result was that semen had a strong effect on the female brain. However, this was just done on fruit flies, so more research is needed to to further verify if it also works on other organisms.

7. Semen may improve mental alertness.

Findings of additional studies "suggest that semen-exposed women perform better on concentration and cognitive tasks."

8. Semen may be good for your skin.

A 2009 study showed that semen may slow down the aging process of your skin and muscles. Semen contains a healthy portion of zinc, which is an antioxidant — and some have even tried semen facials, though word is still out on whether or not that actually works (more on that below).

9. Semen can be a pain reliever.

Impressed? You should be! Nature knows what she's doing!

Some of the helpful chemicals in seminal plasma include testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, opioid peptides, oxytocin, serotonin, melatonin, and norepinephrine. Just think, you can get a dose of all that without having to go to the vitamin store!

10. Semen may prevent morning sickness.

Psychologist Gordon Gallup said that the best thing to cure morning sickness is ingesting the semen of the same person who got you pregnant. He explains that "the more often the woman is inseminated prior to conception and during the early stages of the pregnancy, the more tolerance her body develops to his genetic material."

https://www.yourtango.com/experts/professor-kimberly-resnick-anderson/10-health-benefits-semen

On 1/11/2023 at 7:34 AM, Guest Curious said:

Will swallowing cum helps in slowing male pattern baldness? Or helps in hair growth?

Anyone have experience in this?

IMHO don't think it's gonna help, baldness might be due to lifestyle or genetic 

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Guest Giga said:

It doesn't work. 

You shouldn't swallow it. You should have used it as a hair gel instead. Try it out and let us know again in a year.

On 1/15/2023 at 9:33 AM, Ryuki said:

IMHO don't think it's gonna help, baldness might be due to lifestyle or genetic 

Definitely not.  It's only a myth created by people who want to get suck and cums swallow. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Since we have our own supplies, those curious should just help themselves and report your results 😂 

On 3/19/2024 at 10:18 PM, Guest Giga said:

It doesn't work. 

Why SHOULD it work?   Maybe the little sperm in semen would crawl into the empty follicles and pull some hair out?

On 1/12/2023 at 2:16 PM, singalion said:

14 Things to Know About Swallowing Semen

For the most part, yes, the components that make up semen are safe to ingest.

Despite its reputation for being a rich source of protein, you would likely have to consume gallons of semen to see any dietary health benefits.

Although the amount of ejaculate varies from person to person — depending on a variety of factors, such as age and health — protein is only a small part. It’s about one-twentieth of the entire fluid.

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/swallowing-semen#allergic-reaction

10 Possible Health Benefits Of Swallowing Semen

1. Semen is a natural antidepressant.

Studies have shown that semen elevates your mood and even reduces suicidal thoughts. According to a 2002 study, women who were exposed to semen had a consistently better overall mood and were less susceptible to depression.

2. Semen may reduce anxiety.

According to a 2009 study, semen boasts anti-anxiety hormones like oxytocin, serotonin, and progesterone.

The driving force of anxiety is oxidative stress and semen actually contains several combative antioxidants. Having these antioxidants makes semen a prime warrior against anxiety.

3. Semen can improve the quality of your sleep.

Semen contains melatonin, a sleep-inducing agent.

A 2015 study that looked at the relationship of seminal melatonin concluded, "Semen contains melatonin, the natural hormone your body releases to regulate sleep cycles. This explains why people feel tired after swallowing semen or being exposed to it during intercourse."

Our body's natural reaction is to absorb the nutrients we ingest, so when swallowing semen, it's like taking a melatonin pill for the night. The same goes for your vaginal lining, which also absorbs semen.

4. Semen can boost energy.

And it's even been shown to improve cardio health.

A 2016 study found that "high levels of dietary spermidine [which is found in semen], as assessed from food questionnaires, correlated with reduced blood pressure and a lower incidence of cardiovascular disease."

5. Swallowing semen may prevent preeclampsia.

Preeclampsia is a condition that causes dangerously high blood pressure during pregnancy. A 2000 study suggested that "swallowing sperm is correlated with a diminished occurrence of preeclampsia."

The study looked at an isolated peptide called HLA, which has the ability to transfer tolerance. Soluble HLAHLA antigens that are present in the seminal plasma can cause tolerance in the mother to paternal antigens that cause preeclampsia during pregnancy.

6. Semen may improve memory.

Based on a 2019 study, the findings are clear: semen actually improves your memory.

In the study, researchers looked at a seminal peptide that affected the female memory and demonstrated that this "sex peptide enhances memory by acting on a single pair of serotonergic brain neurons"

Their result was that semen had a strong effect on the female brain. However, this was just done on fruit flies, so more research is needed to to further verify if it also works on other organisms.

7. Semen may improve mental alertness.

Findings of additional studies "suggest that semen-exposed women perform better on concentration and cognitive tasks."

8. Semen may be good for your skin.

A 2009 study showed that semen may slow down the aging process of your skin and muscles. Semen contains a healthy portion of zinc, which is an antioxidant — and some have even tried semen facials, though word is still out on whether or not that actually works (more on that below).

9. Semen can be a pain reliever.

Impressed? You should be! Nature knows what she's doing!

Some of the helpful chemicals in seminal plasma include testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, opioid peptides, oxytocin, serotonin, melatonin, and norepinephrine. Just think, you can get a dose of all that without having to go to the vitamin store!

10. Semen may prevent morning sickness.

Psychologist Gordon Gallup said that the best thing to cure morning sickness is ingesting the semen of the same person who got you pregnant. He explains that "the more often the woman is inseminated prior to conception and during the early stages of the pregnancy, the more tolerance her body develops to his genetic material."

https://www.yourtango.com/experts/professor-kimberly-resnick-anderson/10-health-benefits-semen

wow! i din know all these!

3 hours ago, blowmenow said:

wow! i din know all these!

WOW! I didn't know either!   One thing I still don't know is...   how reliable is this source of information??   But for me it does not matter, It is too late if it works.  I already had hair  transplants, ha ha.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2024 at 4:57 PM, repressednerd said:

I thought it was mostly applying semen to the face and skin than drinking it. I let tops take me when they tell me they will cum on my face.

I do apply on my face. And I get a lot of facial hair grown. It's proven!

Guest Confirmed

I eat alot of my own cum. A habit I developed when I was young to dispose of evidence... Just cum on hand and eat it.. 

My mom used to check my dustbin and ask why so many tissue paper. 

Anyway. Can confirmed now my throat is hairy. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.