Male HQ

“Im the problem” - what do you interpret?

Guest Poorboy

Guest Poorboy

Met this guy, we were talking some bits, hes usually not responsive and doesn’t show interests.

Last week asked if he would want to hang out, and then suddenly blue-tick and replied yesterday “sorry i’m the problem”.

How do you interpret the situation? :(

If you initiate, he doesn't even bother to show interest etc...end it nicely and block for LIFE! Move on...even dare to say I am the "problem" what an asshole! If you are not interested in the first place just say it directly. Don't waste my fucking time! I rather meet other guy then you! 

Poorboy, if I were you just end it Nicely. Or if you feel pity, ask him to meet up and settled his issues? (Just listen to what he have to say?) What really bothers him? what up with the attitude? you deserved someone who have the same energy aura with you...

You should stay away to those who is so emo...cry baby... negativity...think everything is all about them...OMG!!! Their sex in bed is also horrible! Mix with people who is positivity motivated wild passionate confidence and of course positive aura energy!

1 hour ago, Guest Poorboy said:

Met this guy, we were talking some bits, hes usually not responsive and doesn’t show interests.

Last week asked if he would want to hang out, and then suddenly blue-tick and replied yesterday “sorry i’m the problem”.

Well, maybe something is bothering him or he is not emotionally available for any relationship for the time being. Probably he just ended a relationship or he is not in right mind to start dating, hence, he was not showing any interest and decided to back out last minute. 

Before you proceed, ask yourself whether you are ready to be ghosted as he doesn’t show much interest and might MIA one day. Are you ready to face that? 

If you just want to be a friend and see how thing goes, then maybe can ask him what is up with him. If he is not willing to tell or not responding, probably just move on as this would not end well if only one party is showing interest and put in efforts on whatever that you two having right now.

Just my two cents.

Guest English
1 hour ago, Guest Poorboy said:

Your english so poor ah , lilke that also need further explanation ??

He is the problem lah , if not u take over and claimed u r the problem lor 

So many problems u still waste time finding out - 

i go to the next one with NO problem 

Guest An Honest Reply
6 hours ago, Guest Poorboy said:

The man acknowledged having a personal problem. If you persisted, you would get drawn into his issue and would later whine that you couldn't escape his life. I admire men who are honest. Please move on.

6 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

it's code for please move on

I concur, the phrase "I'm the problem" is very much code for "please move on".

Or, putting it in another way, the expanded sentence would most likely be, "We are not in synch, and since the problem is that I cannot bring myself to like you enough to continue this "relationship" despite your perseverance, therefore I'm the problem." 

On 1/29/2023 at 11:16 AM, Guest Poorboy said:

”I am not interested.”

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

You met him in real or on the app. Makes a difference.

Probably some closeted guy who never did anything with a guy.

He after some thoughts pulls back, can't get around his fears/shyness/self denial/lack of acceptance of sexual orientation...

In my view: Stay away, and just let him go. There is nothing to enjoy in the end.

Most of the members here have commented more or less the same - that the guy is not interested, and it's time for you to move on.

Some also accuse him of being of certain undesirable character. 

My take is that he is sending a message something like: "You are good. Yet, I can't go out with you.  I'm the problem.  I have issues, but it's not convenient for me to discuss." 

To me, he was being polite about his rejection.  He's also indirectly advising you not to blame yourself or feel bad about yourself.  Some people find it hard to say that they are not interested, and don't want you to feel bad about yourself.  

It appears that there isn't much you can do anymore.  Such is the reality and yet beauty of life, we accumulate experiences, including from rejections, and learn how to value the one when he appears.

Hope you feel better or aren't negatively impacted in anyway.  Happy 2023.

4 hours ago, Guest Poorboy said:

Am op, thanks everyone.

spoke to much, he says he is feeling overwhelmed. Guess likely not interested like what everyone pointed here. Thanks

First he states that he is the problem.  Then he says he feels overwhelmed.  A good effort to politely avoid saying that he is not interested.  A good person, unlike so many that would just block you.   He deserves that you treat him well,  thank him, wish him well, and let him be.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.