Male HQ

Royal Caribbean LGBT gay nights

Guest minime

22 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Hit and miss.

On Princess cruises often good turnout. Not always. Friendly ships to LBGT

Royal Carabbean depends on ship and passengers. Sometimes nobody. Sometimes a few. 

Just few drinks and laughs with straights all  around. If you meet someone, take it back to cabin. No hanky panky or overt stuff in public areas.

Don't think I have the luck... Although I wish I could meet someone to hookup with... Appearance and weigh wise says other.

• 6 months later...

Don't think I have the luck... Although I wish I could meet someone to hookup with... Appearance and weigh wise says other.

if it is a pure gay cruise... you just need a bunch of horny drunk Australians, probably will turn out into a gangbang... 😂

But do they have pure gay passenger cruise ships here at Singapore?

To the TS, why so negative from the start.

If you rate yourself so down from onset... surely it will be a disaster...

Please learn to think more positive about yourself and appearance wise there is always something you can do also...

Wow, now they have.... all gay cruise...

Atlantis returns to Asia in a big way in 2023 with an all-new, all-gay cruise from Singapore to Bangkok. In 9 magical nights, you’ll explore five of the world’s enthralling destinations from island paradises to thriving metropolises to fascinating temples. All as we sail the magnificent Norwegian Jewel, recently upgraded in every way and the perfect ship for exploring and enjoying all that Atlantis has to offer.

Get onboard this once in a lifetime exotic adventure for 2200 guys from all corners of the planet. There’s never been an Atlantis cruise like this with amazing low fares starting at just $1099 for 9 nights of pure magic.

https://atlantisevents.com/vacation/singapore-to-bangkok-cruise/

Guest Minime

Is it a marketing event for gay cruises?

Can you elaborate a bit more.

Actually it's nothing.. just a display event but no attendees.. royal Caribbean is very much family oriented... No singles or individuals there... But there are one good looking white captain and performer back then... The do rotation for cruise so he is not long on sea of spectrum... 

Guest Minime

Wow, now they have.... all gay cruise...

Atlantis returns to Asia in a big way in 2023 with an all-new, all-gay cruise from Singapore to Bangkok. In 9 magical nights, you’ll explore five of the world’s enthralling destinations from island paradises to thriving metropolises to fascinating temples. All as we sail the magnificent Norwegian Jewel, recently upgraded in every way and the perfect ship for exploring and enjoying all that Atlantis has to offer.

Get onboard this once in a lifetime exotic adventure for 2200 guys from all corners of the planet. There’s never been an Atlantis cruise like this with amazing low fares starting at just $1099 for 9 nights of pure magic.

https://atlantisevents.com/vacation/singapore-to-bangkok-cruise/

Very ex.. the price is if you have 2 passenger onboard at shared price.. unless you are attending with a partner or match with random. Easily 3.5K... not for me... Just a broke guy here.

In the worst case you enter the cruise as a muscular guy but depart as a bear... most probably, if you clear all the buffets and eating events without any moving around the ship and stay in your room most of the time (unless for eating events). 😂

Trannies are just the entertainers for the shows in the theater, but don't confuse this with the drama theater by some passengers...

Guest Guess Guest

In the worst case you enter the cruise as a muscular guy but depart as a bear... most probably, if you clear all the buffets and eating events without any moving around the ship and stay in your room most of the time (unless for eating events). 😂

Trannies are just the entertainers for the shows in the theater, but don't confuse this with the drama theater by some passengers...

let's track and trace and masturbate!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.