Male HQ

Pounding/Being Pounded - Sharing of Best Experiences

grocksdlostboy

Hey guys, 

For the anal lovers out there, can we share the best experience in your respective positions about being pounded or pounding? 

Top: xxxxxx

This thread can work as a way for tops to understand what bottoms like and bottoms to understand what tops appreciate too. 

Could get a little steamy but best is to hear about the best experiences. 

Cheers, 

Andrew

On 2/21/2023 at 3:00 PM, repressednerd said:

Most tops don't like so much skin contact except at the hips. I like it when the top presses his entire body against me when pounding me. If doing missionary then lip contact is even better.

Usually that’s cos we like to see the expression of the bottom in missionary style.

For doggy usually just holding at the hips allows for better range of movement. If I start to press my body in during doggy prob means I’m about to cum soon lol

We’ve lost contact. He was a mature stocky guy with a big cock and slightly low hanging balls. When i saw this post, i immediately thought of him.

He would pick me up around midnight and drive me to a quiet secluded parking spot at toa payoh industrial park beside CTE. I remembered always having to take a few deep breaths during the initial penetration. He would tell me “Don’t fight against it, just relax”. He was at least 1.5x in body size and weight so he easily held me down. All i could do was to just submit to him in the small confined space.

Whether doggy or missionary style, the best part is he would always make me cry in pleasure as he pounded me deep all the way in til his balls were slapping against me.

["Fucking".gif removed by mod]

12 hours ago, dahon said:

We’ve lost contact. He was a mature stocky guy with a big cock and slightly low hanging balls. When i saw this post, i immediately thought of him.

He would pick me up around midnight and drive me to a quiet secluded parking spot at toa payoh industrial park beside CTE. I remembered always having to take a few deep breaths during the initial penetration. He would tell me “Don’t fight against it, just relax”. He was at least 1.5x in body size and weight so he easily held me down. All i could do was to just submit to him in the small confined space.

Whether doggy or missionary style, the best part is he would always make me cry in pleasure as he pounded me deep all the way in til his balls were slapping against me.

["Fucking" gif removed by mod]

If I catch you posting "fucking" gif again and you will be marked as spammer.

1 Warning point for post "fucking" gif.

• 2 weeks later...

Much prefer those (his) front to (my) back positions. Never quite enjoy missionary or other front to front positions, esp with the legs pushed up, find it hard to breath or legs/abs would cramped.

Tried and enjoyed the following

- lying face down on the bed with top lying fully on me, my legs squeezed together by top's legs

- on all fours with head pushed down to the bed, ass sticking up 😊

- both standing up, top hugging me from behind (best in front of a mirror)

- both standing but I bend over 90 degrees pushing against/holding something for support

- both standing but I bend over ~160 degrees with with hands touching the floor, legs spread (need to stabilize when the pounding gets hard!)

- usual doggy style can be a bit boring ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I enjoy missionary and doggy a lot since it allows for hitting the right spots depending on your dick size and positioning. It’s super good when u get fucked and their cock is hitting just right at your prostate and ure jerking off preparing to cum while your top also prepares to cum (inside u)

27 minutes ago, SociNerd said:

I enjoy missionary and doggy a lot since it allows for hitting the right spots depending on your dick size and positioning. It’s super good when u get fucked and their cock is hitting just right at your prostate and ure jerking off preparing to cum while your top also prepares to cum (inside u)

Once I had sex with a hot top in KB.  We were standing facing a mirror and he was fucking me doggy from behind.  Could feel his hands roaming around my chest and body as he pounded me hard, pumping his cock faster and faster in and out of my ass, his breath got faster and faster, and with a grunt, he unloaded several bullets deep inside me......

3 hours ago, obgdcriv said:

Once I had sex with a hot top in KB.  We were standing facing a mirror and he was fucking me doggy from behind.  Could feel his hands roaming around my chest and body as he pounded me hard, pumping his cock faster and faster in and out of my ass, his breath got faster and faster, and with a grunt, he unloaded several bullets deep inside me......

That’s hot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, acidtongue said:

Missionary is my go to position as a pure top, both for the initial penetration and eventual orgasm. Even though both top and btm should work together towards mutual pleasure during anal sex, the top still holds the responsibility of controlling how the btm is being fucked, and ultimately the intensity of pleasure for both parties. 

Which explains why good ole missionary is still the best position for anal sex, as it gives me the best control of the angle, speed and intensity of penetration, and allows me to vary these according to both me and my btm’s needs. For example, during initial penetration, most btms would complain of pain, and could be tempted to give up and get the top to just pull out. Missionary position allows me to effectively hold the btm down while he struggles as I ease my penis slowly into his hole. At the same time I can do my part in soothing his initial discomfort by kissing or licking his nipples as the btm holds on to my bod for assurance as he slides into the oncoming anal sexual delirium. Eventually his hole accepts the intrusion of my cock and transforms into a hungry sexual orifice as his cries fades into slutty moans. I savour the moment of initial conquest with my penis firmly lodged into his hole and proceed to satiate my btms sexual thirst by probing his insides.

of course variations in positions during sex is important to give some variety in stimulation. But I would always return to missionary when preparing to cum. It is the most effective position for me as the top to dominate the btm in every sense - visual, aural, sexual. Btm will have full sight of my upper body as I fuck him in missionary, pumped up with sex and sweat by the time I’m ramping up my strokes to orgasm, grunting and shouting. I could increase the power and intensity of my thrusts, so that I stimulate the parts of his hole and my penis and work towards a truly satisfying mutual sexual climax. 

Gold standard for Wikipedia's definition :)

1 hour ago, acidtongue said:

Aside from position, the other very important thing for me in sex is single minded focus. Perhaps I’m just old fashioned, but I prefer pairing with pure btms who focuses their pleasure zone in their anal region, and derives their satisfaction from fuelling and fulfilling his top’s male penetrative sexual drive and needs. In return I focus my energies in these 2 areas

1. Letting my natural male sexual aggression run wild, especially during foreplay, to fuel the btm’s hunger for men. This includes displaying confidence even in the lead up to actual sex, especially when there are other parties present, and could be as simple as leading the btm through the dark maze in sauna, while I am fully naked and my erect penis announcing my mission clearly and boldly to everyone, in search of a room where btm could feel safe and comfortable and get fully consumed by a full on anal assault. Or if no room is available but btm does not want group activity, to coax him into sex in a public area at the sauna anyway, but assure him of safety and protection by keeping both his key orifices - mouth and hole - occupied by my cock and bod as much as possible, and of course fucking him with such ferocity and fervour that everyone else would just remain as audience. Which brings me to the 2nd objective 

2. Delivering maximum anal stimulation for the btm with just my penis, through various strokes, speed and depth - pure, simple and primal. Anal sex could be just mindless mutual masturbation using each others sex organs. But focusing on delivering the maximum anal stimulation for my btm and fulfiling his sexual identity brings another dimension of purpose to the act. Almost like how a straight man focuses on impregnating his wife. My mission to fuck the btm ever further into the depths of anal pleasure, transform his hole into a sexual organ with a sexual hunger even greater than a vagina, blasting my man seeds deep into his ass where my btm needs it most, and delivering him the elusive anal orgasm and leaving him writhing in delirious pleasure even after I pull out - this I believe is my secret sauce to delivering anal sexual satisfaction to my btms. 

Well said. That shd be the way. 

On 5/18/2023 at 3:36 PM, acidtongue said:

Missionary is my go to position as a pure top, both for the initial penetration and eventual orgasm. Even though both top and btm should work together towards mutual pleasure during anal sex, the top still holds the responsibility of controlling how the btm is being fucked, and ultimately the intensity of pleasure for both parties. 

Which explains why good ole missionary is still the best position for anal sex, as it gives me the best control of the angle, speed and intensity of penetration, and allows me to vary these according to both me and my btm’s needs. For example, during initial penetration, most btms would complain of pain, and could be tempted to give up and get the top to just pull out. Missionary position allows me to effectively hold the btm down while he struggles as I ease my penis slowly into his hole. At the same time I can do my part in soothing his initial discomfort by kissing or licking his nipples as the btm holds on to my bod for assurance as he slides into the oncoming anal sexual delirium. Eventually his hole accepts the intrusion of my cock and transforms into a hungry sexual orifice as his cries fades into slutty moans. I savour the moment of initial conquest with my penis firmly lodged into his hole and proceed to satiate my btms sexual thirst by probing his insides.

of course variations in positions during sex is important to give some variety in stimulation. But I would always return to missionary when preparing to cum. It is the most effective position for me as the top to dominate the btm in every sense - visual, aural, sexual. Btm will have full sight of my upper body as I fuck him in missionary, pumped up with sex and sweat by the time I’m ramping up my strokes to orgasm, grunting and shouting. I could increase the power and intensity of my thrusts, so that I stimulate the parts of his hole and my penis and work towards a truly satisfying mutual sexual climax. 

Really miss how you fucked me in the sauna in the past! You're really fucking hot

On 5/18/2023 at 3:36 PM, acidtongue said:

Spoken like a true Pro. Good Job.
Do you have an age preference for your bottoms?

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, doncoin said:

So this happened yesterday. I have been working like crazy the past month or so and working out etc. and I did not really have time to pamper myself. So I booked an appointment at my usual spa for a 90 minute massage. I have been going to this spa for the past few years and generally have a good experience. As a caveat, it is a pretty legit establishment, and I admit that I have received a happy ending now and then, depending on the masseuse. It is not something I actively seek at the spa, but sometimes, the masseuse definitely knows how to get me rock hard. Usually I am happy dozing off.

Anyway, I was introduced to a new masseuse. Apparently, my regular guy had left, which is a pity. The new guy is from Argentina, works part time at the spa while attending ESL classes inbetween. He is not bad looking, nice physique. Late 20s. He ushered me to the room, and I stripped and rinse off in the shower before settling in on the massage table. A discreet knock came later, and the massage began. We didn't speak much and his massage skills are pretty ok, I much prefer my previous guy. Anyway, he started professionally and just checking in occasionally to make sure he was applying the right amount of pressure, etc. the massage went on pretty uneventful for most parts. There were points where I felt he was kneading a little way too high up and close to the groin area than usual but it never lasted longer than necessary, but it was enough to get me hard. At times, when he was working on my shoulders and my back, I could feel his crotch banging against my head. 

Then it was time to flip over to my back. I was a little embarrassed when I turned over as I was having an erection. We made eye contact briefly, and he gave me a smile, and started playing with my cock. I told him it's not necessary but he ignored me. Instead, he guided my hang to his crotch where he was definitely hard as well. I rubbed his crotch a bit, and then he pulled his shorts down so that I have access to his privates. We played like that for a while, before he moved his dick closer to me, where I took it  in my mouth. At the same time, he also started blowing me. For the next few moments, we were busy sucking each other off, and things got heavier. He stripped naked, and rubbed himself against my oiled body. i grabbed him from behind, and we remained in that position with him guiding my cock towards his hungry hole. 

I teased his hole with my fingers, before I finally couldn't take it, and flipped him over the massage table, spread his cheeks and stick my tongue inbetween. He let out a muffled moan, as i avail my tongue in, teasing and making him relax his sphincter, while he whimpered in pleasure. When he couldn't take it, he basically guided himself into my cock, and I started thrusting into him. To make things less obvious, he covered his face with the pillow to soften the sounds he was making. I was standing behind him, while he bent over the massage table, and that must have lasted like 10 minutes. I was playing with his cock with one hand, while the other was playing with his nips from behind. 

Finally, he couldn't take it any longer, and he shot his load all over the floor, while I pulled out and cummed shortly on his ass. We spent the next few minutes lying on the massage table catching our breathe. I was sweaty and oily all over, and he took the towel from the closet to clean us up, and the floor which was covered with  our cum. We kissed, and teased each other again before and we decided to rinse off quickly together in the en-suite shower. He left the room first while I took my time. When I was back at the receptionist, he had a bottle of water ready for me, and he handed me off to the owner. I paid, and left him a nice tip. The owner and I chatted for a while, and he asked me how was the new guy, which I gave a nice review. Before leaving the spa, I gave the masseuse my phone number on the tip envelope. 

This was definitely unexpected. In my years of getting massages, at best I get a blow job, but never full-fledged fucking. Furthermore, i was quite surprised by how prepped he was, in the sense that for bottoms, usually there is all that douching work involved before hand. He definitely was clean. Also perhaps it was the excitement of being  in a semi-private space. If he had been moaning any louder, I am quite certain others will hear us. Maybe they did. Who knows?

By the time I got home, which is like 10 minutes away, he already texted me. Well if things work out, we may have a round 2 later this week in my apartment instead. 

I believe the place is not SG but in US

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got My Butthole Used By A Mature Chinese Guy Around 40 Plus In Age, After 4 Long Years Without Anyone Else Using It. We Agreed To Meet Up After He Said He Is Okay To Pure Anal Usage As I Mentioned in my profile. He Respected My Decision As I Discussed It Over With Him. We Started With Me Sitting On His Dick For The Initial Starting...As Butthole Started To Get Warmed Up, We Both Changed To Missionary As He Requested. And For Doggie At A Later Part, I Requested To Return To Missionary Position For Him To Finish Up ...As He Is penetrating With His Dick In And Out Of My Butthole...He Kept Saying It's Too Tight Repeatly As He Continue To Enjoy My Butthole Till He Finally  Unloads...Glad To Know He Enjoyed My Butthole And Having My Butthole Serving Him Good ...We Both Took Some Pictures Of His Dick In My Butthole As We Are Doing It As Well... Haha...

Edited by Hole4use

• 2 weeks later...

As a top there’s nothing more sexy than a bottom that leaks precum uncontrollably. Maybe it’s because im >8 inches and constantly hitting the gland that produces it, but its a good sign that the bottom is horny af for my dick.

Have this fuck buddy who oozes so much precum that in missionary I would prop up his lower body to position his own dick over his face. He would give himself a precum facial every time with me breeding him deep. Sometimes he would ejaculate all over his face and stay hard because he was too fucking turned on and I continue breeding him til he cums 3-4 times in total.

Another time I fucked someone doggy style with his dick in a wine glass and after milking all the precum out of him made him drink it back down. He was so turned on by his own precum that he lost it after stroking a few times while drinking from the glass. Some of the kinkiest sex ive ever had.

Damn… this is too hot 🤤🔥 looking for someone to make me his boy toy all day and night this coming long weekend 💦