Male HQ

Can you have sex with other men and still identify as straight?

GachiMuchi

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

What you wrote confirms how complex this issue is.   Straight is not only a sexual attraction to women,  it is also an attitude that can be SEEN by others.   Most of the straights we know we hold as straights not because we see them passionately fuck a woman,  but because they are married and heads of families with children etc.  So this is a VALID DEFINITION,  not only whatever makes their cock hard.  So a man can be straight (in attitude) and gay (in sexual orientation) at the same time.  And WE GAYS CAN FUCK A WOMAN if there is a need to do so.  This further makes us straight in attitude!

I define straight more on the preference to the sexual partner, i.e. as a straight to have sex with a girl and not with another man.

In my view it is linked to the sexual arousal and attraction. Straight guys are simply attracted to girls. tits and girl pussies. And not to dicks.

Gays fucking women, while technically and theoretically it is possible, it is still a theory, as gays seek a male sex partner.

A gay may be straight acting, meaning his mannerism is very manly, masculine up to macho behaviour.

But this should not be confused with the preference to a sex partner (male or female, both for bisexuals).

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

To be acting as straight and being labelled as such, while having the sexual attractions of a gay may NOT be a lack of acceptance.  We can accept this duality perfectly well, and hold it if this is possible,  without this being immoral and a source of guilt.

There is NO LAW I know against acting as straight while being gay. 

you missed the point a bit.

The question on acceptance was more on self acceptance opposed to self denial.

Most here were talking about guys who pretend to be straight but are gay or bisexual and don't accept for themselves that they are actually gay.

The point was not so much on acceptance by the society.

On 1/30/2024 at 7:48 AM, HC-B said:

Oddly enough, some of the more heartfelt sexual encounters I’ve been having are with men who either have a girlfriend and are flip flopping sexually with their army camp superiors, have a wife or a wife and one or two adolescent kids, have a long term girlfriend who is oblivious that her guy is leading a double night life with and in the arms of other men. They tend to be modest, well tempered, even gentle and loving.

That might be your personal experience.

It could have some psychological background.

Those with the double life might feel that they missed out on the romance and sexual experience with guys, because they "wasted" an amount of years with their female partner. It might also be cause of a longing of something that they won't have or achieve in their life unless they divorce, namely having a sole male partner.

But all in all I don't concur.

Pure gay partners can be modest, well tempered, gentle, romantic and loving.

Maybe you didn't meet the right guys or such that care a fuck and just want the quick sex act.

Further, not every pure gay guy is bitchy, gossiping or irritating.

I also find that this myth or hype on bisexuals or married guys in Singapore being better in sex is not true. It is simply more of being shaped by the mindset of certain people who have an adoration for this type of guys than that there is truth.

At least in my humble experience I never noted any difference.

11 hours ago, singalion said:

I define straight more on the preference to the sexual partner, i.e. as a straight to have sex with a girl and not with another man.

In my view it is linked to the sexual arousal and attraction. Straight guys are simply attracted to girls. tits and girl pussies. And not to dicks.

Gays fucking women, while technically and theoretically it is possible, it is still a theory, as gays seek a male sex partner.

A gay may be straight acting, meaning his mannerism is very manly, masculine up to macho behaviour.

But this should not be confused with the preference to a sex partner (male or female, both for bisexuals).

I am not criticizing what you wrote.  You focused on ONE use of the uses "straight" defining  the sexual preference of heterosexuality. In this sense, the word is a bad choice.  The original meaning of straight is the opposite of bent, curved, and in matters of character,  it implies truthfulness, morality, responsibility. 

You surely are one thousand times more straight than Donald Trump,  who is a liar, fraudster, deceiver.    

It makes sense that society sees as "straight" a man who fulfills his obligation to procreate and support a family with his children, for whom he is a model of morality.

"Gay" is also an incorrect use when applied to homosexuals,  since it means happy, joyful. 

Gays fucking women IS NOT A THEORY.   I should resent this saying,  because it makes my son A THEORY!   But I laugh, aware that you didn't know what you were writing.  Who knows !  how many millions of gays fuck women every day.   And IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.  The resulting children are as good as any others.  :lol:

My conclusion is:  "Straight" defines the character of a man who is honest, responsible, truthful.  Whoever he likes to fuck is...  his business! :angry:

12 hours ago, singalion said:

you missed the point a bit.

The question on acceptance was more on self acceptance opposed to self denial.

Most here were talking about guys who pretend to be straight but are gay or bisexual and don't accept for themselves that they are actually gay.

The point was not so much on acceptance by the society.

I missed of whatever point... ZERO bits!    Of course we are talking about self-acceptance,  because the acceptance by society is a mess of prejudices.

HOW DO YOU KNOW if a married man you are attracted to and have sex with,...   does not ACCEPT his likeness for men instead of being perfectly fine with this?

Imagine that you like to eat meat and you are married, and your wife is a strict VEGAN, who cooks exclusively vegan at home.   If you are smart, you won't contradict her and eat with satisfaction all what she cooks.  However, every once in a while you go to a steak house and fill yourself with delicious meat.  What is there to NOT ACCEPT???

Isn't it IDIOTIC to not accept what you are?   However, this must come after realizing that there is nothing wrong, nothing immoral with what you are.   Therefore,  it is important to convince our young gays with no experience in life that THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY.   

For you and I  this is a mission we have as part of being Blowing Wind Grand Masters! :) :thumb:

18 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Gays fucking women IS NOT A THEORY.   I should resent this saying,  because it makes my son A THEORY!   But I laugh, aware that you didn't know what you were writing.  Who knows !  how many millions of gays fuck women every day.   And IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.  The resulting children are as good as any others.  :lol:

But guys who fuck women but also men are bisexuals.

I never said anything about the children that were created by bisexual men having sex with their spouses, girlfriends or accidentally .

Not sure what relevance it has.

Actually, looking at it both posts by you in response did not bring anything new to the topic.

I am aware that there are men, who actually should be considered as gays,  who marry a woman out of divers reasons, some might not even be truly bisexuals.

But these men are not considered as straight.

The topic here asks the question whether a man can have sex with other men and still qualify as a straight.

My response to this was: No.

I already elaborated my reasons, why I draw this conclusion.

Edited by singalion

39 minutes ago, singalion said:

But guys who fuck women but also men are bisexuals.

I never said anything about the children that were created by bisexual men having sex with their spouses, girlfriends or accidentally .

Not sure what relevance it has.

Actually, looking at it both posts by you in response did not bring anything new to the topic.

I am aware that there are men, who actually should be considered as gays,  who marry a woman out of divers reasons, some might not even be truly bisexuals.

But these men are not considered as straight.

The topic here asks the question whether a man can have sex with other men and still qualify as a straight.

My response to this was: No.

I already elaborated my reasons, why I draw this conclusion.

You wrote that gays fucking women is a THEORY.  And I reply again:  IT IS NOT A THEORY, it is often a fact.

Where a man places himself in the continuum between gay and straight is his own personal matter.  Just because a gay fucks a woman, this does not automatically make him a bisexual.  Because he might fuck the woman without this being his preference, but she is able to seduce him and make him hard and cum.  Then he has the right to claim bisexuality, while deep inside he is GAY,  and what he claims to be is his choice.

I know from personal experience that gay men can be driven into marrying a woman, and to please the spouse they can fuck her.   The reasons why a gay marries a woman can be various:  he may be inexperienced and hopes that the union will work,  or he may be pressured by family, or he may have an economical reason to do so.  My reason to marry was of the first type,  I thought that it would work fine and sex would be acceptable, and... it worked for a long time. :) 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.