Male HQ

Korean guys

Saggiboy

10 minutes ago, Cookieeee Monster said:

Happy for you!!! Like they say, durian dropped!!! 

Hahaha, I just wanted to share only. 

I mean, my path never come across any Korean gays. Plus I dun go out looking for them. So it was a nice surprise one found me, near my place some more. 

4 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

I mean, my path never come across any Korean gays. Plus I dun go out looking for them. So it was a nice surprise one found me, near my place some more. 

So lucky. Korean guys are so hard to find. 

19 minutes ago, tyan said:

So lucky. Korean guys are so hard to find. 

I mean I don't know if they r hard to find here. I never really go looking for one. But maybe u r right, otherwise it won't have taken me so long to have one approached me. 

Guest opppppa
8 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Today I had a taste of a Korean guy. 

He msg me to meet up in G. Only shown bod. Nice muscular hairy legs, seems manly. Since I'm a little horny for a quick hook up at 6pm before, and he is near like 200m away, so why not? 

Reached his place, good looking guy,kept asking me if OK. Of cos I m OK w his look and bod. 

Then I asked if he is local, and he said he is Korean. I was pleasantly thrilled, but keeping cool not telling him he is my first Korean guy. 

Once entered his place, he stripped str8 away with a hard on! Nice manly bod and face, and very polite, English w a Korean accent, nice. 

Dick was much thinner than mine, not any longer, but rock solid hard. And fucked real hard. Very kinky too, loves to fuck near glass doors with just translucent curtains. And right outside is the common swimming pool! Well no one was ard. But he kept looking outside thru the curtains. Though he said they cannot see in, I think they probably can see some blurred actions happening. And he like to adjust a standing mirror to see himself fucking. 

Well, Korean oppa, finally, checked! 

Lucky you. On Grindr? How long did you guys fuck? Which area does he live in? Thanks

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

He likes to look at himself fucking via the mirror? Aiyo hope got no recording secretly.

Oh ya. nowsaday korea very popular with doing it in front of the mirror.

Guest The Supreme Leader
14 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Today I had a taste of a Korean guy. 

He msg me to meet up in G. Only shown bod. Nice muscular hairy legs, seems manly. Since I'm a little horny for a quick hook up at 6pm before, and he is near like 200m away, so why not? 

Reached his place, good looking guy,kept asking me if OK. Of cos I m OK w his look and bod. 

Then I asked if he is local, and he said he is Korean. I was pleasantly thrilled, but keeping cool not telling him he is my first Korean guy. 

Once entered his place, he stripped str8 away with a hard on! Nice manly bod and face, and very polite, English w a Korean accent, nice. 

Dick was much thinner than mine, not any longer, but rock solid hard. And fucked real hard. Very kinky too, loves to fuck near glass doors with just translucent curtains. And right outside is the common swimming pool! Well no one was ard. But he kept looking outside thru the curtains. Though he said they cannot see in, I think they probably can see some blurred actions happening. And he like to adjust a standing mirror to see himself fucking. 

Well, Korean oppa, finally, checked! 

Did you check whether he’s North or South Korean? 

Guest Guest
30 minutes ago, tyan said:

Oh ya. nowsaday korea very popular with doing it in front of the mirror.

Those who are so narcissistic might have hidden cams somewhere recording, somemore these kinda cams are easily available in korea. Just saying, lol.

Guest Kimchi
15 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

He msg me to meet up in G. Only shown bod. Nice muscular hairy legs, seems manly.

. I was pleasantly thrilled, but keeping cool not telling him he is my first Korean guy. 

he stripped str8 away with a hard on! Nice manly bod and face, and very polite, English w a Korean accent, nice. 

Dick was much thinner than mine, not any longer, but rock solid hard. And fucked real hard. translucent curtains. And right outside is the common swimming pool! Well no one was ard. But he kept looking outside thru the curtains. Though he said they cannot see in, I think they probably can see some blurred actions happening. And he like to adjust a standing mirror to see himself fucking. 

Today I had a taste of a Korean guy.  - ME TOO 

Since I'm a little horny for a quick hook up at 6pm before, and he is near like 200m away, so why not?  - MINE IS 210M AWAY 

Then I asked if he is local, and he said he is Korean - I DONT NEED TO ASK DURING GRINDR CHECK WE ALREADY EXCHANGE INFO 

Once entered his place, - MINE MORE POLITE OFFERED ME DRINKS AND KIMCHI 

Very kinky too, loves to fuck near glass doors with just - MINE BETTER ASK ME TO STARIRCASE 

Well, Korean oppa, finally, checked!  - THEN AFTER SEX HE ASKED IF I WANNA LEARN K-POP DANCE SIAO ! 

Conclusion - Korean ?? Nah very chor lor as compared to Jap 

Guest Guess
21 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

You are definitely not the first one but others didn't go around talking about it. 

Guest Kekeke
4 hours ago, Guest Guess said:

You are definitely not the first one but others didn't go around talking about it. 

why you jelly, nothing wrong for him to share

Guest Guest
On 3/6/2023 at 6:46 PM, Saggiboy said:

Dick was much thinner than mine, not any longer, but rock solid hard. And fucked real hard.

Yes, korean men usually not long. Most are 4-4.5 inches, but they are really hard and they fxxk wild.

9 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Wow, he msg me again tonight. 

Wasn't expecting to meet up again so soon. 

😂 are you a teenage girl? Going on and on ability this is getting a bit sad.

Just wondering if on some Korean gay forum, there is someone posting about their encounter with a Singapore uncle? 😆 

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, oralb said:

just a observation, Korean men tend not to trim their bushes. 

heard someone mentioned they felt trimming or shaving pub is not masculine... 

yes, they like to keep their bushes untrimmed, like most china men.

thing is, their dong already not big, with untrimmed bushes, it looks even smaller.

On 3/6/2023 at 4:46 AM, Saggiboy said:

Dick was much thinner than mine, not any longer, but rock solid hard. And fucked real hard. 

And he like to adjust a standing mirror to see himself fucking. Well, Korean oppa, finally, checked! 

I like Koreans because they are intelligent and very productive.  I also feel blessed because my daughter-in-law is Korean.  This has little to do with cock size and pubic hair, I realize.  But it is known that the mixture of Asian with Caucasian is a good one.

In Germany,  grandfathers are graciously called OPA.  If this is what you mean, the word is spelled with only one 'p'.

I know because being of German family I am called OPA by all my grandchildren and their parents.  This makes me very happy  :) 

I doubt that my dick is much thinner than yours,  but I don't fuck real hard.  I have never liked to fuck.  Too much work! 😄

I hope that the South Koreans will build back good relations with Japan,  because there is now a common potential enemy: China.

Edited by Steve5380

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

I like Koreans because they are intelligent and very productive.  I also feel blessed because my daughter-in-law is Korean.  This has little to do with cock size and pubic hair, I realize.  But it is known that the mixture of Asian with Caucasian is a good one.

In Germany,  grandfathers are graciously called OPA.  If this is what you mean, the word is spelled with only one 'p'.

I know because being of German family I am called OPA by all my grandchildren and their parents.  This makes me very happy  :) 

I doubt that my dick is much thinner than yours,  but I don't fuck real hard.  I have never liked to fuck.  Too much work! 😄

I hope that the South Koreans will build back good relations with Japan,  because there is now a common potential enemy: China.

Didn't know opa in German means grandpa. 

Oppa in Koreaan mean older bro. Guess words r quite similar here. 

Regarding my sharing, I was just referring to the first Korean guy I mean recently. Not enuf stats (since only 1 guy) to conclude anything. 

Psst, let's not get into politics here. For every lover of a place/person, there's always a hater out there. So make love not war. 

Edited by Saggiboy

21 minutes ago, Saggiboy said:

Regarding my sharing, I was just referring to the first Korean guy I mean recently. Not enuf stats (since only 1 guy) to conclude anything. 

Psst, let's not get into politics here. For every lover of a place/person, there's always a hater out there. So make love not war. 

You are right about the meaning of "oppa" in Korea.  Something new I learned.

Worthwhile news are not always politics, and sometimes they are positive.  Too much love leads to overpopulation, which leads to war.  😄

ok going back to the topic here, I dated a 2 years older Korean guy.

He never shaved too but trimmed a little to keep it tidy.

Clean freak and sporty lifestyle but he was in too much in denial of his sexuality as he's from a missionary kind of family.

So the pressure was always there to act straight in public always.

Not as if i'm so fem and loud in public (nothing against that!).

I can't be bothered after awhile as i'm already out to my friends.

Too tiring to keep everything in secret.

He doesn't like to go gay clubs too so that relationship ended a few weeks.

Sex was great thou as he let me topped him when he found out that he actually enjoyed anal.

But kept insisting he is Top. He's very much into labels and stuff!

Cos my dick is not too giant to hurt him as we are able to same size, just his is cut and thicker.

I don't call him Oppa as thats usually what female calls guys.

I just call him Hyung.

He likes it a lot actually because he said when gays call him Oppa, it turns him off.

So he felt I was different from other gays. When I'm just being myself.

He calls me bro tho. It's very funny really. I enjoyed the sex thou.  It was fun and romantic.

Especially the kisses. 

We 'broke' off when he ghosted me after a church convention few months later.

Then he had to act straight again in front of his Korean community church friends.

I didn't bother him after and just let him go.

Well he is still fine (saw his facebook) married and 3 kids and have a blessed family.

He got what he wanted I hope!

1 hour ago, Saggiboy said:

Did u get to know him better or was this just a ONS thing? 

8 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Oppa in Koreaan mean older bro.

there is more restriction to the word, usually "older brother of a female person"

but with the popularity of Kdrama, almost anyone can call oppa

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, Beaverine said:

The one I met was bigger than average Singaporeans. Fair, smooth, lean, good looking and humble too. All the great qualities. Indeed a rare species. 

very seldom will come across koreans with big ones.

most are shorter & smaller than average but they are always rock hard

I had a thing for Korean guys too, lucky for me I had experienced a handful of them with nice face and body, some in SG, some in Taipei. Koreans can be very conservative back in Korea, but much naughtier and open overseas. I am a chest person, so they never disappoint me in that sense 😛 But like some ppl here already found out, from my limited sampling, their size are not impressive, and most of them circumsize. So I had to learn to focus on the good part and still enjoyed a lot lol. 

Guest Guest

I like how polite and gracious the Korean guys are towards each other during the game.

This is so different from American dating shows where the guys tend to openly show their hostility and bitchiness towards each other.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, dragonfly_y said:

I had a thing for Korean guys too, lucky for me I had experienced a handful of them with nice face and body, some in SG, some in Taipei. Koreans can be very conservative back in Korea, but much naughtier and open overseas. I am a chest person, so they never disappoint me in that sense 😛 But like some ppl here already found out, from my limited sampling, their size are not impressive, and most of them circumsize. So I had to learn to focus on the good part and still enjoyed a lot lol. 

Agree....

Taipei has alot of Korean tourists . I hooked 1 there when travelling solo in Dec. I was alone in the hotel gym jogging on the treadmill during lunch time. After 20mins, I stopped and came down from the treadmill for a rest. Since nobody was in the gym, I took off my singlet with only my white color tights on. Soon, a fit tall guy in tee and black short shorts tapped his room card at the entrance and came in. After entering, I noticed his eyes were on my visible penis shape protruding on the tights. The hotel gym is not big. He went to the bench press, laid his towel and then laid down with his legs spread a part and started doing his chest. Guess what... he was not wearing underwear under his shorts. My gaydar told me he was showing his exposed cock on purpose. We started a conversation soon after his training and he told me he is from Korea. Everything goes well and we had sex for 3 nights. His length is not fantastic, probably less than 5" but very thick in girth. He fxxk me very wild and hard. I really enjoy. 

• 1 month later...
Guest confused
On 3/11/2023 at 4:16 PM, oralb said:

there is more restriction to the word, usually "older brother of a female person"

but with the popularity of Kdrama, almost anyone can call oppa

actually not true...i called one guy oppa and he turned around and asked if i was gay!! he meant that as an insult...he proceeded to tell me that oppa is reserved for girls calling guys oppa and not between guy to guy

Guest curious
On 3/10/2023 at 9:44 PM, Saggiboy said:

This oppa is smooth hairless balls and trimmed, but got very hairy legs

I always thought koreans are very hairless...they rarely have any armpit hair or hairy legs...

Guest Try and see
1 hour ago, Guest confused said:

actually not true...i called one guy oppa and he turned around and asked if i was gay!! he meant that as an insult...he proceeded to tell me that oppa is reserved for girls calling guys oppa and not between guy to guy

Probably straight guys don't like to be called 'oppa' by other guys because it might imply (to others) that they are the 'man' in a gay relationship.

I read somewhere that among Korean guy couples, they usually just use "hyung" when addressing each other, or the younger guy may use 'hyung', while the older guy simply addreses the younger guy by his name or a term of endearment.

Of course, with gay couples, you can never generalise too much because every couple is unique.

I personally prefer 'hyung' because it sounds manlier than 'oppa', and it is the correct term also.

Guest Try and see
On 3/12/2023 at 12:49 PM, Guest Guest said:

very seldom will come across koreans with big ones.

most are shorter & smaller than average but they are always rock hard

Looks pretty big to me 😏🍆

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.