Male HQ

If someone wears a glove in a sauna, my first thought would be "fisting"?

And then

Guest SamWu
13 hours ago, And then said:

If someone wears a glove in a sauna, my first thought would be "fisting"

I would be surprised if guys are happy to be fondled by a person wearing gloves.

Eww....   that's like sucking a cock with a condom on.

I wear a condom when someone wants to suck. It's just safer. 

When I'm done I just throw the latex gloves and the condom in the dust bin. It was risky as I had one guy chew a hole in my condom so I had to double up 

3 hours ago, Guest SamWu said:

I wear a condom when someone wants to suck. It's just safer. 

When I'm done I just throw the latex gloves and the condom in the dust bin. It was risky as I had one guy chew a hole in my condom so I had to double up 

ok, now you are just making stuff up… unless the ‘chew a hole’ guy was actually one of the resident rats 

21 minutes ago, Guest Why? said:

ok, now you are just making stuff up… unless the ‘chew a hole’ guy was actually one of the resident rats 

Haha obviously making things up. 

Anyone saw anyone wearing gloves in sauna will avoid him like a plaque! Probably thinking his hands are diseased,who will let him touch? 

If it really happened, you will hear other members commenting here they saw this guy. 

Guest SamWu
3 hours ago, Guest Why? said:

A guy grabbed me in the maze saw the condom on my dick and pulled me into a room, had me lie down. Before he started sucking, I felt something tugging. I checked the condom and noticed that it was broken.

I quickly took off the broken condom and wore two condoms. The guy turned around and left.

Guest SamWu
3 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Anyone saw anyone wearing gloves in sauna will avoid him like a plaque! Probably thinking his hands are diseased,who will let him touch? 

If it really happened, you will hear other members commenting here they saw this guy. 

It all depends on the individual. Some of the guys inside the maze the other night, maybe 20% wore a mask.

Guest SamWu
41 minutes ago, Saggiboy said:

I was talking abt gloves. Not mask. 

Same with gloves. Some auntie making teh at the hawker centre was wearing gloves, same as the cabin crew on SIA.

7 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Agree..... sounding more and more like BS to me now

18 hours ago, Guest SamWu said:

A guy grabbed me in the maze saw the condom on my dick and pulled me into a room, had me lie down. Before he started sucking, I felt something tugging. I checked the condom and noticed that it was broken.

I quickly took off the broken condom and wore two condoms. The guy turned around and left.

Double wrapping condoms is actually less safe than wearing one correctly:

https://www.verywellhealth.com/double-bagging-condoms-using-two-condoms-906780

Unless you are fisting or have a skin condition or open sores, latex gloves are completely unnecessary.

people wearing masks when they’re there to specifically have sex with strangers are walking contradictions.

i mean, you do you but if you find the sauna so risky that you need all these precautions, why put yourself through it? 

Guest SamWu
59 minutes ago, Guest Why? said:

Double wrapping condoms is actually less safe than wearing one correctly:

https://www.verywellhealth.com/double-bagging-condoms-using-two-condoms-906780

Unless you are fisting or have a skin condition or open sores, latex gloves are completely unnecessary.

people wearing masks when they’re there to specifically have sex with strangers are walking contradictions.

i mean, you do you but if you find the sauna so risky that you need all these precautions, why put yourself through it? 

Sauna isn't risky with proper precautions, such as wearing latex gloves when touching other guys dicks or wearing condoms when others blow me. Masking also help incase someone wants to kiss.

22 minutes ago, Guest SamWu said:

Sauna isn't risky with proper precautions, such as wearing latex gloves when touching other guys dicks or wearing condoms when others blow me. Masking also help incase someone wants to kiss.

like I said, you do you but you would be better off to educate yourself on actual sexual health risks and focus on managing those, rather than imagining nonexistent ones or - even worse - taking excessive precautions like using two condoms at once, which is actually more risky. 

Guest SamWu
21 minutes ago, Guest Why? said:

like I said, you do you but you would be better off to educate yourself on actual sexual health risks and focus on managing those, rather than imagining nonexistent ones or - even worse - taking excessive precautions like using two condoms at once, which is actually more risky. 

https://www.reliasmedia.com/articles/21369-ask-the-experts-what-s-the-evidence-for-using-two-condoms

Double condom is proven to be safe

Guest SamWu
4 hours ago, Guest Why? said:

did you read this? 😂 

anyway, go for it and good luck to you finding someone who wants to suck a dick with two condoms on it 

Safety la. It's like sleeping on bedsheets vs the actual bed.

2 hours ago, Guest SamWu said:

plus: IT’S NOT SAFER

these posts of yours are really a whole load of nonsense 

• G_M changed the title to If someone wears a glove in a sauna, my first thought would be "fisting"?
On 3/12/2023 at 2:41 PM, Guest SamWu said:

Same with gloves. Some auntie making teh at the hawker centre was wearing gloves, same as the cabin crew on SIA.

Mainly it was a requirement from the Covid-19 Safe distancing and safe practices measures.

As to my account, certain food preparers require nowadays to wear gloves in food processing to avoid the spread of food germs/bacteria (salmonella, listeria etc) as these easily stick to the fingers and are then distributed to other food.

There had been cases of serious food poisoning at certain locations (hawkers, restaurants, buffet), since then NEA has stepped up protocols for any food handlers.

Otherwise for sauna or sex, unless you have a latex fetish, probably nobody would use any gloves.

Also, STD does not just spread through oral, jerking and anal sex but also with kissing, licking, rimming, body rubs, dick frotting.

To avoid any contact with potential risks I advise you Guest SamWu to wear a full latex suit, eventually you can ask the Singapore Government if they have left over some spare full Covid-19 protection suits also, might get a discount... 🤣    (Irony alert on this last sentence)...

On 3/13/2023 at 3:14 PM, Guest SamWu said:

Depends!

If the bedsheet is never changed for more than 3 months or a year (have seen such bedsheets in places here... 🙄), then probably the actual bed is "safer"...

On 3/13/2023 at 11:03 AM, mate69 said:

nobody likes to suck someone with rubber lah

maybe only 0.0000001% likes

Scared don't go.

Go don't scare.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.