Male HQ

African leaders disgusted with homosexuals.

Guest Breedmen

Guest Breedmen

There are countless African leaders publicly condemning GAYS, LESBIans , and getting their countrymen to hate  , beat up and lynch their own Gays and Lesbian. 

How would you defend your position ? 

Would u even bother to explain.

Is Africa a hopeless basket case of a continent. ? 

I think most of us would not  even want to visit Africa at all as a tourist , except go visit Capetown.

What do u say ?

There is no obligation to "respect", except that what is respectable.  And this Museveni of Uganda IS NOT respectable.  He is an inferior politician.

Even if our influence in the world is minuscule,  like that of an American who has only ONE vote among 200 million voters, minuscule is not insignificant and we should express our opinion in whatever way is possible.

How would I defend my position here?   I consider all African inhabitants as members of ONE human family.  Regardless of race, culture, etc.  Moral, religious principles compel one to empathize with any human that is being victimized,  including all Ugandans.  The pure hate Museveni and other Ugandans have for homosexuals is completely wrong and is the result of lack of healthy morality, consequence of insufficient or wrong education.  Homosexuality HAS NOT been proven to not be inborn, genetic.  Any ideology that is immoral, evil,  does not deserve to be respected.   This goes regardless of race, nationality.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.