Male HQ

Are you guys willing to share your dick size if your prospective bf casually ask you?

Guest adam_93

1 hour ago, Guest No point said:

If the guy is a TOP and I am a Bottom, it is not necessary for him to ask about my dick size since I am not allowed to use it on it.   Any TOP here wanted to verify my point?

may be out of curiosity.

Also playing bottom tool while pumpng is fun, esp pull down the skin & hold the ball, feel the naughty tool erect and erupt..

Edited by fun72

Why must ask???  Go to cock sizes in member's lounge. 90% all saying they 6" above. Make me feel like sg guys are all big dicks.

Of course, i m not saying there are no sg guys with big dicks. But be realistic lah...if you are 5" mean 5". Don't go pull and pull your erected dick by force and measure and say 6".

Just like in dating apps. Many stated XL but all show up only 5"+.

7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Why must ask???  Go to cock sizes in member's lounge. 90% all saying they 6" above. Make me feel like sg guys are all big dicks.

Of course, i m not saying there are no sg guys with big dicks. But be realistic lah...if you are 5" mean 5". Don't go pull and pull your erected dick by force and measure and say 6".

Just like in dating apps. Many stated XL but all show up only 5"+.

have to measure correctly by bone press. i believe a lot of SG are quite well endow.

14 minutes ago, ai_id said:

Lol... what's there to hide. At the end of the day it is what it is. I don't even mind showing what I'm packing to anyone who ask. Please la... in NS alr see each other one so much what's new. Lol...

Precisely. 

have to measure correctly by bone press. i believe a lot of SG are quite well endow.

My ang moh friends once told me Taiwan, China and Thai men are well endow. Sg and hk men are average. 

Eh people actually ask such questions? This kinda things need to ask us one meh. In the first few dates if got mutual attraction sure will at least blow each other already. Its like unwrapping a present, dun need ask one.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.