Male HQ

Cock sizes

20curious

4 hours ago, M4L4Y said:

I think 4.5 inch thick is typo...???

I dont think thats typo  its GIRTH....... . . .. not diameter or radius(ouch)

I have always envy guy with bigger dick. 

Mine is 5cm soft and 8cm when hard. Girth is around 7cm when hard.

Never dare to use the urinal at school when I was young and never know how to swim because I was afraid someone might see my dick and laugh at me. 

Can't really fit into man underwear with the porch in front. I just can't fill it up..

Over time, I feel less and less of a man and started wearing panties n girls clothes. 

With a dick this small, is pointless to be a man so just suck and get used by other.... 

On 4/13/2023 at 10:55 AM, Cherylxd said:

Never dare to use the urinal at school when I was young and never know how to swim because I was afraid someone might see my dick and laugh at me. 

Can't really fit into man underwear with the porch in front. I just can't fill it up..

Over time, I feel less and less of a man and started wearing panties n girls clothes. 

With a dick this small, is pointless to be a man so just suck and get used by other.... 

i felt inferior about my schlong for most of my life.

On 4/22/2023 at 2:57 PM, yhtang said:

Size is, but one factor. 
An important point is whether your penis is able to give you an orgasm.  If it can't, it is just a decorative object with a urinary function. 

Ok, I did O level biology in the last century/millennium so things may have changed from then. Isnt the penis also a reproductive organ that helps transport genetic material safely? 

Multiple choice Q of the day:

Penis size, like any weapon, isnt about the size..... Its really about:

(A) How well u master its use in time of need.

(B) Whether u use it to do good or harm. 

(C) How fast you can reload

(D) All of the above

8" in lenght

Unsheathed/Cut

Salted Caramel (colour and taste),

3 different girths depending on where u measure,

Best used in the company of others!

Edited by Married4boyz

1 hour ago, Married4boyz said:

Ok, I did O level biology in the last century/millennium so things may have changed from then. Isnt the penis also a reproductive organ that helps transport genetic material safely? 

Indeed, you are correct that the penis is a conduit to deliver genetic material in the form of sperm. 

The delivery of sperm is most efficiently achieved through an orgasm.  The size of the penis does not directly impede the delivery of sperm, but the lack of an orgasm does. 

Irrespective of the ability to achieve orgasm, the penis is more frequently used for its urinary function than sperm delivery.  Both these functions are are not affected by the size of the penis.  However, internal fertilization would be more expedient with a longer penis than a shorter penis, on the assumption that orgasm is achieved and the force of ejaculation is the same.  For the purposes of this argument, trajectory is ignore.  🤣🤣

My apologies, but this reply is written very much in jest.  

@yhtang

Thank you for the jest-tational reply

Satire or otherwise, it must be noted that the statement below, although somewhat accurate, could be construed as a negative projection of the true capabilities of male penis as a multi-functional organ. 

21 hours ago, yhtang said:

Irrespective of the ability to achieve orgasm, the penis is more frequently used for its urinary function than sperm delivery. 

It is as stated in the “MCQ"....  The penis, when:

(1) used by a proficient individual

(2) used for a good cause

(3) without the emptying of his full round in magazine upon pulling the trigger (in semi-auto not auto)

Will be able to produce MORE orgasms for the BOTTOM he is engaging with who would be  forced (with thanks) into automode. Bottoms when engaged correctly and with the utmost focus from the users the Tops, will orgasm beyond the point of surrender (white flag). 

The Top and his proficient use of the penis, would be unable to pee due to the erection and if still in COMBAT mode would be able to engage with another bottom. The total number of  (bottom) targets surrendered in this exercise would have collectively been able to produce more orgasms that he could times the Top could pee in a day perhaps even in a week (Special Forces Sniper type). 

The activities mentioned above may cause dehydration and hence this will also reduce the expelling of liquids (but concentrate them) as they exit the urinary track.

#ifykyk

Jest-tation completed

Edited by Married4boyz

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2023 at 10:55 AM, Cherylxd said:

Beauty of natural selection isn't it? :P Mine is almost non-existent when soft and maybe 3inches when fully hard. Since young till NS, I am tall in height but almost certain the smallest dick in the group and get laughed at often. Seems like those jokers got their wish, I am now a slut that's caged and focus on making my butt big and round just for jokers like them to use.

PS: if you're those bullies back in the days or even now, i'd like to meet you :P 

Edited by bigbuttboy

On 5/19/2023 at 2:29 PM, SociNerd said:

Wah yall big haha I love it. Im about 5.4” when hard. Not too sure about thickness, definitely not as thick as yall

While size may matter to some, you also need the right bod to complete the package such as the gentleman above.  Sorry to side track a bit.

Edited by Togsport

On 5/8/2023 at 8:08 AM, bigbuttboy said:

Beauty of natural selection isn't it? :P Mine is almost non-existent when soft and maybe 3inches when fully hard. Since young till NS, I am tall in height but almost certain the smallest dick in the group and get laughed at often. Seems like those jokers got their wish, I am now a slut that's caged and focus on making my butt big and round just for jokers like them to use.

PS: if you're those bullies back in the days or even now, i'd like to meet you :P 

caged slut.. that's hot!

• 1 month later...
On 4/15/2023 at 9:30 AM, JoJoMan said:

Guys! We should embrace what we own.

.... whether big or small...long or short... thick or thin.

Mine is rather small when soft (just like a boy's) though I am in my 50s.

Fortunately mine is of reasonable size and length when hard.

To me, we accept what we have, own our possession,  value and treasure our gift with pride.

Guys, Cheers! 

Throwback...

Big or Small, Long or Short,  Thick or Thin ...

Let's accept him, take good care of him, value and treasure him, share him with the only one who truly deserves ❤️ 

I believe he will appreciate his owner 💪🏽😀

Edited by JoJoMan

52 minutes ago, shooterjock said:

8.5 inch maybe 9 on a good day, 7 inches of girth. And before you ask yes it’s because im half white.

White genes leads to longer hard on dick.

Asian genes leads to shorter ones.

35 minutes ago, JoJoMan said:

White genes leads to longer hard on dick.

Asian genes leads to shorter ones.

Asian genes gave my dick a healthy beige color instead of sickly white. Also it tends to get bright red after some loving which I jokingly call Asian flush

Edited by shooterjock

28 minutes ago, PlayersGroup said:

Always used coins' diameter to tell people previously, but last night i just got a measuring tape and mmm someone measured for me. 😏

My length and my girth is the same. 🙃

You are such a teaser eh, haha.

You know what - the one I highlighted above sounds like a math problem.

Come, provide us more info so that we could all 'solve this problem' once and for all! Haha.   😅

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

1 hour ago, sphere said:

You are such a teaser eh, haha.

You know what - the one I highlighted above sounds like a math problem.

Come, provide us more info so that we could all 'solve this problem' once and for all! Haha.   😅

Length (L) = Girth (G) 2πr 🍌

Edited by PlayersGroup

16cm. Not too big. Not too small. 

Edited by GUMMYMANSG

G U M M Y M A N S G  |  H E L L O  T H E R E

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

31 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

To me, yours is already above average when it’s hard. Your flaccid stage is within average. 
Very truthful and accurate measurement 

❤️ Thanks for your kind words as I always envy the others 🥰

Edited by JoJoMan