Male HQ

Bangkok Cruising Places (Malls, Parks, Hotspots)

MT0601

On 8/29/2023 at 2:48 PM, yhtang said:

I loved reading your experience in Siam Stadium Hostel.  I shall check it out the next time I visit Bangkok.

You should.  Let me share my experience there last month.

I booked the all male dorm with shared bathroom. I check-in late at night and wanted to get a quick shower and sleep as I m quite tired after flying over from osaka. I stripped everything and then wrapped myself with a towel and sat on bed going through my bag before going for my shower.

Not long, a guy wrapped in towel came in and stood next to my bed. His bed was next to mine and i suppose he had his shower. He saw me wrapped with a towel half naked doing my bag and he went on sitting on his bed doing his bag too. He stood up after finishing his bag and removed his towel. Obviously, he was purposely showing me his nude. He put the towel over his head drying his hair and his dick was half hard bouncing around as he was drying. I was slowly picking up an erection when watching. 

I brought my toiletries to the toilet and before I start my shower, I wanted to see if he comes in later. I took off my towel, underwear and purposely brushed my teeth in nude at the basin. Bingo...he came in! He was still wrapped with towel and pretending using the hair dryer. I walked to my shower cubicle with my half erected dick and started having my shower without closing the door. The next thing when I turned myself around, he was standing outside my cubicle without his towel and his dick was hard. We had some light fun in the cubicle before proceeding to his bed.

He closed the curtain after we entered onto the bed. We kissed for quite a while before he took out a condom and hump me. Amazingly others were sleeping and snoring when we were making out. Really an exciting experience. 

10 hours ago, Guest Lim said:

I booked the all male dorm with shared bathroom. I check-in late at night and wanted to get a quick shower and sleep as I m quite tired after flying over from osaka. I stripped everything and then wrapped myself with a towel and sat on bed going through my bag before going for my shower.

Not long, a guy wrapped in towel came in and stood next to my bed. His bed was next to mine and i suppose he had his shower. He saw me wrapped with a towel half naked doing my bag and he went on sitting on his bed doing his bag too. He stood up after finishing his bag and removed his towel. Obviously, he was purposely showing me his nude. He put the towel over his head drying his hair and his dick was half hard bouncing around as he was drying. I was slowly picking up an erection when watching. 

I brought my toiletries to the toilet and before I start my shower, I wanted to see if he comes in later. I took off my towel, underwear and purposely brushed my teeth in nude at the basin. Bingo...he came in! He was still wrapped with towel and pretending using the hair dryer. I walked to my shower cubicle with my half erected dick and started having my shower without closing the door. The next thing when I turned myself around, he was standing outside my cubicle without his towel and his dick was hard. We had some light fun in the cubicle before proceeding to his bed.

He closed the curtain after we entered onto the bed. We kissed for quite a while before he took out a condom and hump me. Amazingly others were sleeping and snoring when we were making out. Really an exciting experience. 

Oh man, this is such a hot story haha. Please write more! Thank you for sharing your experience. Now we know what to expect at this place haha.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

10 hours ago, Guest Love in Love said:

Hi am a local i will share the place must to go for OD

Chatuchak park and  Vachirabenjatas Park (Rot Fai Park )  close at 10 pm i recommend to go there affter 6 pm

Are you local Thai? Please share more. I think there are many cruising places in Bangkok that only locals know where to go. We are dying to know where haha.

10 hours ago, Guest Lim said:

Thank you for sharing your experience.  I am even more tempted now!

8 hours ago, BKKregular said:

I didn’t quite like MyBed. It’s very cruisy for sure. When I was there, I think out of 10 beds, 8 were seeking for fun (I had 3 in less than 12 hours). The dorm room is also very convenient for that because it’s dim, dark, and the toilets are at the end of the room (no need to go out of the room). So people just walk around in their briefs or even naked. And because there’s really nothing in and around this property, people really just go there to sleep. Unlike the other 2 hostels, it has facilities, and close to the city, it’s more likely to hang around the room more often. But I really have to give them credit for how quiet the room is despite that it’s on the ground floor next to a super busy street. And though the toilet and showers are in the room, you don’t hear any sound from it, unless someone slam the toilet seat cover. I only stayed 1 night out of the booked 4 nights and moved back to Siam Stadium.

May I noe how many shower cubicles are in the toilet of MyBed hostel ?

2 hours ago, BKKregular said:

2 shower cubicles, and 2 separate toilet cubicles 

Thanks for the info.

I m worry that 10 beds with people will fight for the 2 toilet cubicles in the morning. 

• 2 weeks later...

If anybody is in Bangkok and into outdoor public cruising, I just read a dated article online (pre-pandemic) that says that Rot Fai Park (สวนรถไฟ) also known as Wachirabenchathat Park (สวนวชิรเบญจทัศ) is a hotspot for "naughty activities" near closing time. The article says that activities kinda start after dark when families and regular people have left the park and some park goers stay behind to cruise. It didn't specifically said it's a gay cruising area, but apparently young straight couples go there as well to indulge in "naughty activities". It says it usually happens in the dark spots near trees and secluded areas but I have no idea where because I've never been.

If anybody is in Bangkok, maybe can go and explore and report here. Rot Fai Park is the park next to Chatuchak Weekend Market (
จตุจักร) and also next to Chatuchak Park (สวนจตุจักร). If any Thai friends reading this, please confirm or share more information if you're familiar with cruising places in Bangkok. We will be eternally grateful. 🙏

Edited by MT0601

Guest BKK Trip
On 10/15/2023 at 11:38 PM, Guest BKK 16Oct said:

Will be staying at Lazy Sunday tomorrow night, anyone else? Can add my Telegram sozeecb or Twitter Setsuna89566562 😜

Please share your experience (the facilities ) in Lazy Stadium, i am considering lazy Sunday or siam stadium.

Booking.com rating is higher for Siam Stadium. 

Just came back from Bangkok recently, here are my experiences:

Most of my action has been off the app and purely publicly at my hotel, JW Marriott. I visited the sauna almost on the daily and would encounter some sort of cruising action within the premises which can get rather scandalous on some days. 

Encountered another tourist from Vietnam using the facilities - me in the sauna while he was in the jacuzzi. He was there first. He went into the sauna and sat across. We exchanged simple greetings and minded our own business till he did some stretches to sneak a peek underneath my towel which was covering crotch. The fact that he was lean, smooth and cute - I had boner and seemingly tried to hide it. He noticed and we felt this increasing tension. He fondled his chest and this time I kept close eye contact with him.

He pulled out his cock and showed his boner. Nobody else was around in the facility, just us. I went over him and played with his nipples, had my cock rub down his sweaty chest. He grabbed it and sucked while I kept an eye on the entrance for movement. We made out in between catching our breath as it was getting hot and heavy (literally).

We jumped out and back from the sauna to cool ourselves in between. We finished off in the sauna and showered together. We repeated again the next day.  

i was wondering, how open are locals in hostels to playing with or joining a couple or being joined by a 3rd in the shower or 3 person circle jerk? my bf and i are passing through for 2 nights and was thinking of staying at the male dorm in siam stadium as a place just to put our heads down. But i am wondering are guys willing to play with a couple in that type of setting? or maybe if a guy approaches me and we start playing are guys open to being joined by my bf? i know this is more appropriate at sauna's or onsens which we plan on going to 🙂 but we also do not want offend or make locals uncomfortable in hostels lol...any thoughts would be appreciated 🙂

Guest Visiting Bkk soon

Does anyone know if the hostels mentioned are still cruisy thru the weekdays? Planning to try out siam stadium if it’s not quiet during the weekdays

Not related topic here.

I  visites Big C Ratchadamri and went to toilet. First I almost bumped to a young man in white/beige T-shirt who were coming from the restroom. He didn't went out but he instead let me in.

I didn't take the urinal but the closed toilet. After I had done my peeing and went out, headed to the sink/basin. I saw 2 guys went to urinal section (opposite me).

Those men used 1st, 3rd urinal and after 1-3 seconds. The white/beige man came and took the 2nd urinal.

He kept watching and looking down the 1st urinal and I kept watching him what he would do.

But finally I ignored him and enjoyed my meal.

Ps. This supermarket store is very crowed with Asian tourists. I don't know what he came from. He looks like Thai, Malaysian, Singapore Chinese mixed. Short hair, beige T-shirt and black shorts

On 10/27/2023 at 1:42 AM, travcouple said:

i was wondering, how open are locals in hostels to playing with or joining a couple or being joined by a 3rd in the shower or 3 person circle jerk? my bf and i are passing through for 2 nights and was thinking of staying at the male dorm in siam stadium as a place just to put our heads down. But i am wondering are guys willing to play with a couple in that type of setting? or maybe if a guy approaches me and we start playing are guys open to being joined by my bf? i know this is more appropriate at sauna's or onsens which we plan on going to 🙂 but we also do not want offend or make locals uncomfortable in hostels lol...any thoughts would be appreciated 🙂

I can't imagine why not. The only issue is whether the set up is conducive for three people.  Could be a tight squeeze for 3 to be in a shower cubicle, or in a single bed, whereas just 2 guys will be just fine.

@BKKregular just want to ask you about any notable difference between lazy sundays and siam stadium?  i am a bit undecided on which one to pick. also are they active on weekdays?

On 10/26/2023 at 10:42 PM, travcouple said:

Lazy Sunday maybe better for this coz the beds are closed cubicles.. Just draw the curtain and you’re in your own world. I had fun with 2 others on a morning here. Both I’ve had fun the day before. One was on the bed exposing himself waiting for me to take action, so I did. And the other was getting ready to go to work. But because I know he’s one of us, I just left the curtain open with my ass facing out.. He couldn’t resist, came over and started rimming and fingering me while I sucked the other guy lying on the bed. 

17 hours ago, And then said:

I can't imagine why not. The only issue is whether the set up is conducive for three people.  Could be a tight squeeze for 3 to be in a shower cubicle, or in a single bed, whereas just 2 guys will be just fine.

@BKKregular just want to ask you about any notable difference between lazy sundays and siam stadium?  i am a bit undecided on which one to pick. also are they active on weekdays?

Lazy Sunday has lesser dorms , hence lesser people. Siam has a lot more dorms, so the chances might be higher during weekdays. 

Thanks @BKKregular for the information.

Unfortunately that has not made my decision any easier!

LOL

Looking at the online pictures, seems that Siam Stadium bed are side entrance, whereas Lazy Sundays are front in?

So with Siam Stadium it would be easier access to touch/be touched?  Lazy Sundays need to reach in more?  This is for casual touch and play.

Siam Stadium seems more exposed, especially upper deck.

How about the bathroom set up between the two places?

On 11/3/2023 at 4:22 PM, And then said:

Thanks @BKKregular for the information.

Unfortunately that has not made my decision any easier!

LOL

Looking at the online pictures, seems that Siam Stadium bed are side entrance, whereas Lazy Sundays are front in?

So with Siam Stadium it would be easier access to touch/be touched?  Lazy Sundays need to reach in more?  This is for casual touch and play.

Siam Stadium seems more exposed, especially upper deck.

How about the bathroom set up between the two places?

Friend, these are not gay hostels. You might get a room full of straight guys. And that’s what makes it fun for cruisers. If you want a definite chance, try MyBed, or Athlete Allure. 

In terms of easier access, you’re right about the side and front entrance, and Siam upper deck being more exposed. However, for Lazy Sunday, it’s easy to tell who’s up for fun, coz the curtains will most likely be half drawn or not pulled down at all as a signal.

On 11/6/2023 at 8:31 AM, BKKregular said:

Friend, these are not gay hostels. You might get a room full of straight guys. And that’s what makes it fun for cruisers. If you want a definite chance, try MyBed, or Athlete Allure. 

In terms of easier access, you’re right about the side and front entrance, and Siam upper deck being more exposed. However, for Lazy Sunday, it’s easy to tell who’s up for fun, coz the curtains will most likely be half drawn or not pulled down at all as a signal.

Unfortunately, athele allure is closed, I went to the unit and it was emtpied out. They repsonded to me 2 weeks before then radio silence, so I went to verify it. Is mybed only for gays? Seems like it is just siam stadium type of the 'open secret' crowd. I left my curtain half open for siam stadium and it got the attention of someone, of course you can get more attention with less clothing. You can give people signals when going around the hostel, some do it more obvious than others to make it easier to spot, in the busy morning, I felt basically 80% of people were looking for something.

I was at Big C Supercenter Ratchadamri recently, and I visited the toilet on the third floor - the floor where the food court is.

It was quite busy because it was lunch time.  I saw an older Caucasian using the urinal, and he was shaking/waving his cock there.  I am not sure if he was trying to squeeze the last of the urine out of his cock, or if he was trying to attract attention.  No one took notice of him, and he left shortly afterward.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bang cock

hey, just want to know how do people even initiate that they are interested in the hostel? First timer here so i am kind of lost.. have been wanting to try and am going to stay in one of the “cruisy” hostel next week.. will also check out the big c at ratchadamri as a few mentioned before for curiousity..

4 hours ago, Guest Bang cock said:

hey, just want to know how do people even initiate that they are interested in the hostel? First timer here so i am kind of lost.. have been wanting to try and am going to stay in one of the “cruisy” hostel next week.. will also check out the big c at ratchadamri as a few mentioned before for curiousity..

generally speaking, you give out signals, such as not closing your curtain, showing skin in bed, sexy/gay underwear, not closing/locking door while showering.

you also look out for these signals.

best if you can establish eye contact before action, but sometimes not possible.

otherwise someone need to take the initiative, maybe accidentally touching leg or something.

keep your eyes open, and things should happen

20 hours ago, And then said:

generally speaking, you give out signals, such as not closing your curtain, showing skin in bed, sexy/gay underwear, not closing/locking door while showering.

you also look out for these signals.

best if you can establish eye contact before action, but sometimes not possible.

otherwise someone need to take the initiative, maybe accidentally touching leg or something.

keep your eyes open, and things should happen

Besides all the above, remember to be receptive.

When people look at you, or when you look at people, smile! 

If you have a blank look on your face, people will avoid you. 

Or, if you stand around looking aloof, people will ignore you. 

Be receptive, and hope that your looks and or body type may be something the other people are looking for. 

On 11/28/2023 at 2:11 PM, Guest Bang cock said:

DO'S
- Be alert and look alive haha. Look at every guy you cross paths with with pleasant eye contact (like how you would look at a person you like). Maybe slight smile will be nice. If the other person keeps looking at you, that's a clue that he might be interested.
- Look for signs of guys loitering around within vicinity (especially in showers). If a guy seems to be deliberately lingering aimlessly, that's your clue. You can do the same too by hanging around really close to your target. Show him you are "deliberately lingering aimlessly" near him.

- Leave shower or bed curtain open. Show skin. Casually touch your crotch. If other person displays similar behaviour, go ahead and make your move. Be courageous because everyone is there to cruise. Don't play hard to get as it will end up wasting everyone's time.

- Keep looking at the guys you want as much as you can. Give them pleasant eye contact with slight smile but don't be creepy haha.

DON'T
- Don't be aloof or act blur. Don't act like you're not interested in a guy when you are (many guys who are cruising like to do this which is so annoying because playing hard to get sends out the wrong signals).
- Don't avert or deliberately avoid eye contact because that signal means "leave me alone." You confirm will not get any guy.

- Don't disturb other people if they're having their own fun (unless they invite you). In other words, don't be a party pooper.

That's all I can think of for now haha. Will add more if more comes to mind. These are all general cruising tips too so anyone can apply them when cruising anywhere. Good luck and enjoy yourself!

1 hour ago, And then said:

All good points!

I believe some people also pretend to sleep while naked/ undies, with open curtains.

Supposedly this is an invitation to be touched

Personally I would be a bit cautious to do so, in case of accusation of harassment

U can pretend by jumping on him n say u saw a cockroach. If he is cool about it meaning he wants more. If he ouch ouch n looks stressed then go back to yr bed n sleep naked with legs open. No choice. Too desperate n horny oredi.

7 hours ago, And then said:

All good points!

I believe some people also pretend to sleep while naked/ undies, with open curtains.

Supposedly this is an invitation to be touched

Personally I would be a bit cautious to do so, in case of accusation of harassment

Haha, yes this is the perfect example of inconsistent signal. As a cruiser, my brain will perceive the scenario as:

1. How am I to know I'm your type if I touch you or make my move? 
2. What if you wake up and scream sexual harassment?
3. By deliberately pretending to sleep, you are sending a signal for us to leave you alone.

Naked/wearing undies = I'm open to being touched or looking for fun.
Pretend to sleep = Not interested. Don't disturb me. "I'm sleeping".

This is prime example of contradicting signals that people do all the time which I think is inconsistent. If we remove the act of pretending to sleep/closing eyes then yes, the signal becomes better. We now know you are awake and conscious enough to send or respond with eye contact whether you accept or reject. This happens a lot in the sauna too. The men who are clearly open to fun will go into the sauna and close their eyes and just become statue lol. No reaction, no response. Then they wonder why nobody make move on them.

Remember that as a cruiser, the one making the move is the one taking the risk. So you need to "make it easy" for the risk taker or pursuer to approach you haha.

16 hours ago, Guest Bang cock said:

thanks for the tips guys.. do keep them coming haha looking fwd to my stay soon..

No problem. Have an awesome time! You can give back to the community by writing about your experience here. We would love to hear an update haha.

Guest Bkk expat

Hey everyone, 

Very helpful to find this thread, even though I am not sure how often it is updated. I live in Bangkok and I go cruising quite often. I have been looking for some new spots to go to. I am happy to connect and exchange tips with anyone! 

Apart from saunas (I specifically go to Chakran and Zen Onsen), I could definitely recommend cruising at Central Ladphrao, at the toilet on the same floor of the SF Cinema (on the corridor outside, close to the skin-care clinics, I think it's the 6th floor). There are always lots of young and cute guys there, and I have had so many hot experiences that I keep coming back for more haha.

Silom Complex is still very cruisy but it has gotten a bit dangerous as the mall security has become more aware of what's happening. I saw someone getting caught last time I went there so I just stopped going altogether. If you still frequently go there, be careful.

It was interesting to read about the 2 hostels near Siam Stadium... would've never thought about that. I will try to check them out one of these days. Hope to stay in touch. Cheers!

14 hours ago, Guest Bkk expat said:

Hey everyone, 

Very helpful to find this thread, even though I am not sure how often it is updated. I live in Bangkok and I go cruising quite often. I have been looking for some new spots to go to. I am happy to connect and exchange tips with anyone! 

Hey, thank you so much for sharing. You should create an account so people can DM you as we have no way of connecting with guest accounts haha. I have tried searching for information on Pantip but I don't know what cruising is called in Thai so I couldn't find anything. I assume such info is also not shared publicly on a national forum. Hopefully there are Thais on this forum who will see this and can educate us all about cruising in Bangkok. Thank you again, please keep the updates coming. 😊

Guest ThaiOppa
On 9/23/2023 at 1:20 PM, Guest Lim said:

I have been staying in the Stadium 2 times, and I tried to imagine what you wrote " shower without closing the door" ....hmmmm as far as i know, the shower cubicle is a very small space and if you don't close the door, all the water will splash out.

The stadium hostel is a regural common hostel, lots of female, and group families stay here too. So don't imagine if this hostel is a gay hostel. 

Guest Guest5859
On 12/14/2023 at 3:47 AM, Guest To_squirt said:

I‘m gonna stay at Siam Stadium Hostel next week for a few days. So let’s see what happens. 

Any update activities can share? As i also plan to book here next month

Just came back for a few days from Bangkok. Stayed over the week at the two most recommended hostels that you guys have suggested - Siam Stadium & Lazy Sunday. This was my first-ever hostel experience. Typically I’d opt for a comfortable hotel with extensive facilities to relax in. 

I’ll start off with the overall vibe and comfort from each of the hostels. I booked both hostels on the same day to maximize my experience since they are literally next to each other. I’ll jump in between to see the crowd and people staying over. Both hostels are 3-stories, with most of its solo-shared gender rooms on the 3rd Floor. Siam Stadium has much lesser rooms and can accommodate 6 people per room while Lazy Sunday has 8 people. Do expect the occasional family guests and STRAIGHTS that would stay within both hostels. Thankfully for Siam Stadium, the family-friendly rooms are on the 2nd Floor. 

Siam Stadium is very comfortable and decently clean. On one of the weekdays, I practically almost had the entire 6–men bunk all to myself. It can be a bummer when I was feeling horny, but I do appreciate the privacy and space I had in Siam Stadium. At first I was worried about storing my personal stuff, but the cupboard for storage can comfortably fit a cabin bag and a backpack (just nice for me). Each floor would also have their own toilet and shower.

Lazy Sunday wins for their toilet. Very clean, and I love the smart toilet! The downside to Lazy Sunday’s toilet situation was that there were only 2 showering cubicles for the entire hostel and it’s located at level 2. Lazy Sunday was more crowded throughout my time in Bangkok. It was almost fully-booked for the shared dorms. The capsule is very comfortable, with a small storage area in your capsule which i appreciate

The two hostels are situated within this community space that had some nice restaurants - Japanese, Korean BBQ and Thai Restaurants, all worth trying. I spent most of my night time at Lazy Sunday as the action peaks during that period. Most people would check in around 5/6pm. No action would begin, usually they’d scout their options or “targets” during this time. Same with Siam Stadium, but there weren’t many people during my stay unfortunately.

Edited by Scandy

Time for the saucy actions that I experienced and witnessed during my time there. 

Such experiences like these are new to me. I have never been to any of the saunas both locally and in Bangkok though I am very curious as to how it is - perhaps one day! The idea of cruising is very interesting yet very intriguing and thrilling which makes this trip to Bangkok a special one. 

I checked into Siam Stadium first early at 9am on a Saturday, there are extra charges for early check-in. Already that first few minutes, the aura and sexual tension within the common space was high. Most of the occupants were getting ready for the day and heading to the showers. Some were also preparing to check out. I went to the toilet cubicle for a pee and noticed someone jerking off at the next cubicle from the puddle reflection, sucha nice greeting 😜. I did notice a few cuties but they were leaving unfortunately. I had a minor quick encounter before dinner at the showers with a cutie, just some nip-licking and fondling on his dick. (I had to rush off). After dinner, I did try to see if I could bump into him again but instead it was someone else. He was showering and invited me over and we started making out intensely and finishing each other off while the shower doors were open. Nobody walked in oddly though it was around 12/1am. Turns out, this same guy was sharing the same room as me. We discreetly continued cuddling and fondling each other in bed and went for another round that night. He left the next morning.

I checked into Lazy Sunday the next day (I still had my main belongings in Siam Stadium). After a day out, more people checked in and I was sharing the room with 4 others. Action happened when I headed down to the toilet at 12am and noticed the dressing area oddly closed. There were 3 guys in there and they scattered around like cats when I came in. One of them was sharing the same room as mine. I immediately felt horny and tensed. I brushed my teeth and decided to check my roommate out. 😏. I went over to his cubicle and noticed he was blowing off someone below his bed. Damn, watching that was hot. They invited me over and I crawled into that small capsule with 3 of us inside. I began licking their nipples and fondled them. There was another dude who probably realised what was happening and he came over and saw the action. The other dude was more of my type and I immediately had my attention all over him. His hugs were tight and we kissed well and passionately in that moment. I wanted to take this to another level of thrill and asked if we could go to the toilet to do the deed. He agreed and we went down with the risk of getting caught by other people. We made out and blew each other in the dressing room. He insisted that I fuck him, but I declined. We were disturbed a few times but we were in the moment to care for who comes in. They watched and jerked briefly. We came and showered together after. I stayed up a little longer while others were turning in. I went down for a pee and there were 2 other guys probably finishing up the deed. Happy for them. One headed up first while the other was washing up. We had a short conversation and vibed. He leaned over for a kiss and we made out for a while before heading to bed. The first night was amazing. 

I was still staying for another night while the rest were packing up and leaving. I chilled around for a bit before heading out for lunch and the same guy I was initially after was seen in his underwear packing his bag. He noticed I was glancing over a few times (oops), so he pulled out his dick, showed his hard on and began stroking it. I signaled him over and I jerked him off before leaving.

The second night was.. alright. I got to know that Lazy Sunday was almost fully booked for the night. Seems like good news right? Hmm… However, I almost had the entire room at Siam Stadium from that day

The first new occupant at Lazy Sunday for my room was a young solo backpacker from Sweden. Tall, nice to look at bloke on his first time travel within Southeast Asia. I initiated a friendly conversation and my gaydar was not ticking. Concluding he was straight, I felt it was morally right for me to let him know the hidden secrets of the hostel and to “prepare” him for the night. He was so adorable as the first thing he said was, “this was NOT in the Google Reviews!”

As the night approach and I had to leave for dinner, i told him to have his blinds down through and avoid eye-contact as much as he could as well as having early showers. 😂. Even at this time, there were only two other people that checked in.

I came back pretty late that night and probably missed most of the actions that happened. The lights were already switched off and most of them were back in their capsules (or are they?). After my shower and back in my room, I noticed the corner capsule had his night light on and headed over. There was another guy on top of him and they were in the zone. Other occupants were also glancing over but I kept it easy that night. No actions just glancing. 

That night was not the best in terms of sleep and comfort. There was an occupant who was inconsiderately loud as he climbed down the ladder every 20-mins in the middle of the night. It was just unnecessarily loud and annoying. The other occupants would also leave the room back and forth (to the toilets) which could also hinder your sleep.

The next morning, I checked up on the Swedish guy and invited him over for breakfast and we shared a Cinnabon together. He was bothered by the noise and would hear small chatter occasionally. He went over to Siam Stadium afterwards as I recommended that to him should he require a peaceful sleep.

Overall, though both hostels host families and female occupants, you’d find people in just towels along the corridor to the toilets. To each its own, both are good in their own element. The crowds are mostly locals spending the night after work and then heading off early the next day. As someone who is very indecisive, I opted of just booking two hostels at the same time. I recommend them both! I would definitely stay over again if I am ever in Bangkok. It is such a budget friendly alternative for my impulsive trips and more reasons for me to come to Bangkok regularly. 

I’ll look forward to hear from the rest of you and your own experiences at these two hostels! Please feel free to drop a DM if you have any further doubts or can jio me for your future BKK trips 🤪😝

Edited by Scandy

6 hours ago, Scandy said:

The second night was.. alright. I got to know that Lazy Sunday was almost fully booked for the night. Seems like good news right? Hmm… However, I almost had the entire room at Siam Stadium from that day

The first new occupant at Lazy Sunday for my room was a young solo backpacker from Sweden. Tall, nice to look at bloke on his first time travel within Southeast Asia. I initiated a friendly conversation and my gaydar was not ticking. Concluding he was straight, I felt it was morally right for me to let him know the hidden secrets of the hostel and to “prepare” him for the night. He was so adorable as the first thing he said was, “this was NOT in the Google Reviews!”

As the night approach and I had to leave for dinner, i told him to have his blinds down through and avoid eye-contact as much as he could as well as having early showers. 😂. Even at this time, there were only two other people that checked in.

I came back pretty late that night and probably missed most of the actions that happened. The lights were already switched off and most of them were back in their capsules (or are they?). After my shower and back in my room, I noticed the corner capsule had his night light on and headed over. There was another guy on top of him and they were in the zone. Other occupants were also glancing over but I kept it easy that night. No actions just glancing. 

That night was not the best in terms of sleep and comfort. There was an occupant who was inconsiderately loud as he climbed down the ladder every 20-mins in the middle of the night. It was just unnecessarily loud and annoying. The other occupants would also leave the room back and forth (to the toilets) which could also hinder your sleep.

The next morning, I checked up on the Swedish guy and invited him over for breakfast and we shared a Cinnabon together. He was bothered by the noise and would hear small chatter occasionally. He went over to Siam Stadium afterwards as I recommended that to him should he require a peaceful sleep.

Overall, though both hostels host families and female occupants, you’d find people in just towels along the corridor to the toilets. To each its own, both are good in their own element. The crowds are mostly locals spending the night after work and then heading off early the next day. As someone who is very indecisive, I opted of just booking two hostels at the same time. I recommend them both! I would definitely stay over again if I am ever in Bangkok. It is such a budget friendly alternative for my impulsive trips and more reasons for me to come to Bangkok regularly. 

I’ll look forward to hear from the rest of you and your own experiences at these two hostels! Please feel free to drop a DM if you have any further doubts or can jio me for your future BKK trips 🤪😝

Thank you for the detailed account of your stay.  I have never thought of booking both hostels at the same time - it is a good idea and I shall have to give that a try next time!  

@Scandy Thank you so much for such a detailed encounter of your trip. The writing and information was so valuable and of such top quality in terms of recalling the experience. I'm sure everybody who is reading this is grateful and excited too for our own cruising experiences in these hostels when we go to Bangkok. The idea of booking both hostels is so clever, never thought of that haha.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write it all out. Such a hot read hehe.

Guest Guest953105
On 11/16/2023 at 1:22 PM, Guest Bkk very soon said:

Staying at mybed ratchada soon during the weekends. Hopefully it is as cruisy as these stories mentioned ~

Any updates for mybed ratchada?

Guest Bang cock
On 12/23/2023 at 12:04 PM, Guest Guest953105 said:

Any updates for mybed ratchada?

so i stayed a few days at both siam stadium and mybed ratchada and i guess here goes my thoughts as a first timer..

siam stadium (the room) is abit quiet during the weekdays but that doesnt mean that no action is going on around you. literally after checking in, i went to the bathroom after putting down my things and there were some random dude jerking off in the shower with the door open but i didnt join him because i had just checked in and wanted to go out for the day. there were only two guys in my room when i first checked in and it turns out that one of them were queer as well. funnily enough we saw each other on grindr but couldnt do anything bcs the other guy was there as well so once i got back to my room at night and he was the only one there in my room, we immediately hit things off lol. it was kinda awkward trying to position yourself on the bed but it is definitely doable. i had a quite a few encounters in my room, the bathroom as well as going to other peoples rooms for the few nights that i stayed there..

as for mybed, it is 100% cruisy as mentioned but i was too drunk from a night out for the first night to even cruise anyone by that time but i did have someone sway by my capsule thinking i was looking for action because my dick was hanging out of my shorts (again, i was too drunk to even notice that my balls were literally saying hi to everyone lol). but for the following nights after that, it was definitely fun to see everyone just trying their luck here and there. i only fucked someone once in the shower during my stay because it was kinda awkward for me to be straightforward and just get someone in my bed and pretend no one saw that happening. anyway, the one time i purposely didnt lock the door to my shower and this cute viet guy peeked in thinking no one was in, we exchanged smiles and things just went from there. overall everyone kinda knew that we were just there to hook up so dont be a scaredy cat like me and just go for it. but it is understandable that it can be abit overwhelming for some so thats that..

all in all i think i much prefer siam stadium (just my preference overall) and planning to try out lazy sunday whenever i have the chance to revisit bangkok again..

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.