Male HQ

Share Best Cruising/Public Experience.

ShyHairyIndian

54 minutes ago, extod170 said:

Not sure if this is considered a public encounter but here goes...

Chatted up a mature married guy on Grindr and both of us were open for some NSA fun. But alas neither of us could host since he stays with his family, and I, with my folks. Probed further and found out that we actually stay in the same condo complex. Decided to meet by the pool that evening. He is in his mid-40s, strong daddy vibes and with a fit and toned body. We ended up going to the usually empty public toilet by the pool and see if there was a space for fun. Too bad but there was someone showering inside (damn it's usually empty). The steam room was empty but it was too close to the showering area so we weren't gonna risk it. We ended up in the handicap toilet slightly away from the shower area but could still hear the other guy showering. 

We started kissing in the toilet. We were making too much noise with our slippers as the floor was wet (I hope clean water) so we removed our slippers. I groped and felt him all over and him too, over me. Soon we were both naked hugging and kissing trying not to make too much slurpy noise less the showering guy hear us. Actually, with him showering, it kind of masked the noise we were making vs a completely empty toilet. We were both rock hard by then and I started going down on him. His dick was thick (he did mention in our G chat) - I think the thickest I've seen. Not the longest, but his girth was.. let's just say I had a hard time putting the whole thing in my mouth. One thing I really liked was that he was rock hard. I always enjoyed sucking off a rock hard dick and feeling the veins all over with my tongue. As I serviced him, I could feel his breathing turned heavy. He had one hand to my head, and I saw his other hand was over his mouth so that he won't moan out loud. Haha quite cute to see that.

After a while, he turned me around and started spreading my ass cheeks. He begin to lick my hole while his hands reached forward and stroke my rod. Damn - he definitely knew what he was doing. I was already dipping with precum by then. By then, I was the one trying to stifle my breathing so that the showering guy wouldn't hear us. At one point, we even heard a "ahem" but it sounded more like the showering guy was trying to clear his throat. Anyhow that didn't really bother us haha.

After a round of rimming, he stood up and hugged me from behind, spit into his fingers and started fingering me while he kissed me from behind. He then whispered in my ear and said "I want this". I was pretty nervous by then. I got his hint. But the idea of fucking in a toilet was kind of messy and I think if THAT thick cock entered me, I would definitely not be able to keep quiet. So I rejected that idea, turned around and continue to suck him off instead. Within minutes, I could feel his dick throbbed and he said whispered "gonna cum". I looked up, then pointed at my mouth before continue to engulf the whole thing. He got what I meant, gave a sneaky smile, and soon after, exploded inside my mouth. Definitely was a massive load. (See - I was trying to be considerate as I didn't want him to shoot all over a public toilet, a handicap one at that 😅). I spit his cum out into the toilet bowl but kept some in my mouth while we kissed. When he tasted his own saltiness, he gave me a sneaky smile again. He then proceeded to stroke me off while we kissed and I shot all over his dick. We cleaned up after, and left the handicap toilet separately. 

To be honest I've never done anything at the condo pool toilet although I've always thought it was a great spot since it is usually quiet. The mature married guy is currently out on a 2-week business trip. When he returns, maybe we can explore the toilet more - shower areas or the steam room perhaps. And maybe go all the way...? We shall see...

And yes that showering guy was still showering by the time we left the toilet. I don't know what was keeping him so long in there. Maybe secretly he could hear us haha. Oops.

maybe he is also playing with himself,  using the water to mask out his moan.. haha..

22 hours ago, extod170 said:

Chatted up a mature married guy on Grindr and both of us were open for some NSA fun. But alas neither of us could host since he stays with his family, and I, with my folks. Probed further and found out that we actually stay in the same condo complex. Decided to meet by the pool that evening. He is in his mid-40s, strong daddy vibes and with a fit and toned body. We ended up going to the usually empty public toilet by the pool and see if there was a space for fun. Too bad but there was someone showering inside (damn it's usually empty). The steam room was empty but it was too close to the showering area so we weren't gonna risk it. We ended up in the handicap toilet slightly away from the shower area but could still hear the other guy showering. 

We started kissing in the toilet. We were making too much noise with our slippers as the floor was wet (I hope clean water) so we removed our slippers. I groped and felt him all over and him too, over me. Soon we were both naked hugging and kissing trying not to make too much slurpy noise less the showering guy hear us. Actually, with him showering, it kind of masked the noise we were making vs a completely empty toilet. We were both rock hard by then and I started going down on him. His dick was thick (he did mention in our G chat) - I think the thickest I've seen. Not the longest, but his girth was.. let's just say I had a hard time putting the whole thing in my mouth. One thing I really liked was that he was rock hard. I always enjoyed sucking off a rock hard dick and feeling the veins all over with my tongue. As I serviced him, I could feel his breathing turned heavy. He had one hand to my head, and I saw his other hand was over his mouth so that he won't moan out loud. Haha quite cute to see that.

After a while, he turned me around and started spreading my ass cheeks. He begin to lick my hole while his hands reached forward and stroke my rod. Damn - he definitely knew what he was doing. I was already dipping with precum by then. By then, I was the one trying to stifle my breathing so that the showering guy wouldn't hear us. At one point, we even heard a "ahem" but it sounded more like the showering guy was trying to clear his throat. Anyhow that didn't really bother us haha.

After a round of rimming, he stood up and hugged me from behind, spit into his fingers and started fingering me while he kissed me from behind. He then whispered in my ear and said "I want this". I was pretty nervous by then. I got his hint. But the idea of fucking in a toilet was kind of messy and I think if THAT thick cock entered me, I would definitely not be able to keep quiet. So I rejected that idea, turned around and continue to suck him off instead. Within minutes, I could feel his dick throbbed and he said whispered "gonna cum". I looked up, then pointed at my mouth before continue to engulf the whole thing. He got what I meant, gave a sneaky smile, and soon after, exploded inside my mouth. Definitely was a massive load. (See - I was trying to be considerate as I didn't want him to shoot all over a public toilet, a handicap one at that 😅). I spit his cum out into the toilet bowl but kept some in my mouth while we kissed. When he tasted his own saltiness, he gave me a sneaky smile again. He then proceeded to stroke me off while we kissed and I shot all over his dick. We cleaned up after, and left the handicap toilet separately. 

To be honest I've never done anything at the condo pool toilet although I've always thought it was a great spot since it is usually quiet. The mature married guy is currently out on a 2-week business trip. When he returns, maybe we can explore the toilet more - shower areas or the steam room perhaps. And maybe go all the way...? We shall see...

And yes that showering guy was still showering by the time we left the toilet. I don't know what was keeping him so long in there. Maybe secretly he could hear us haha. Oops.

Hot 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/18/2024 at 2:32 AM, extod170 said:

Sexy story from a sexy guy...lucky older daddy guy! 

This was my first experience being cruised. Being an expat it’s scary to act on these feelings you don’t want to be deported or in the limelight for the wrong reasons. 

It was during lockdown period, may be that’s why everyone had horned up. 

It was a normal evening around 7 pm I was just smoking downstairs as usual. I see a guy walking past me one of them was quite good looking, he turned back and our eyes locked. I noticed he crossed the road and kept looking in my direction. Then he crossed the street and went across the coffee shop and I noticed he was still staring. I was scared may be I spooked him off it may be a straight guy who felt offended and might cause trouble. Emphasising I had never cruised before in this county and being an expat it’s scary cuz u don’t wanna be caught and deported haha. Him still standing there looking at me. 

Idk what came over me, may be it was the pent up horny idk. I felt scared but I couldn’t stop myself from crossing the street and as I began to walk in his direction I noticed he was walking away. So I found a smoking spot and started smoking and then I noticed he had stopped and was looking at me. My brain, “ don’t be a fool you’re getting in troublooking try ur lucl k, what do u have to loose”. So I listen to my other head obviously lol and look at him and give him a head nod signalling follow me. And he does, I walk towards my apartment and keep looking back to see if he’s following. I go up the stairs pand I see him down looking at me I ask him to follow me. I lead him to my apartment. Next thing I know I pull down his pants, his cock rock hard and that hairy bush made it look so manly. I suck him off, he moans under his face mask, and keeps saying yes yes. He pulls me up by by shoulders and turns me around and pushes me against the wall, he says nothing and I realise he wants to fuck me. I resist, but he’s stronger he pins me to the wall his dick so close to my hole. Idk what it was, it felt so hot. But then I remember I can’t bottom for some random guy haha. I push him away, I thought he’d get offended but he was mad angry so then I start sucking his dick again playing with his balls. He cums and leaves.

Later I go to the same coffeeshop  to get food and I see him with his gf