Male HQ

KeyBox experience

Jameschris

Hi James, glad you are concerned about your health before carrying out certain activities. Perhaps you can familiarise yourself with what are the common STDs + HIV, i.e. how they come about, transmission, testing and treatment course. even if you don't ever go to keybox, i believe it's useful life info :) 

https://www.cdc.gov/std/default.htm

On 4/16/2023 at 8:05 AM, Jameschris said:

I live not far from KeyBox club, and I really want to experience it, but I am very scared of getting STD or HIV, What should I do? did anyone else also have the similar experience?

That's life. When u stay near to that place u won't make good use of it. But after u move out far from there,u would take transport to go there. Hmmm....

On 4/16/2023 at 8:37 AM, Jameschris said:

yes, I am not really too scared of other STD, but mainly HIV. I heard that random guys will just grab your dick and suck it. What I want there is jerk off with someone, but not oral or anal. Is that possible?

If you are afraid of someone sucking your dick, then don't go into the dark area or inside the steam room.  Just hang around the maze entrance or brighter area.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Wear double condom and gloves? Make sure you don't touch yourself with the gloves. Some STI just need transfer to the skin.

After 20 odd years of visiting saunas, I caught my STI via by then bf once who is monogamous (not aware he had it before we dated).

But the safest is still, no sexual contact with anyone.

Sex toys have really been pretty advanced these days and cheap (like $20 ish range can get to proper $100-200 ones too). But don't lose your toy in your orifices, ending up in the emergency department which is even more embarrassing.  

7 hours ago, keyboard said:

Wear double condom and gloves? Make sure you don't touch yourself with the gloves. Some STI just need transfer to the skin.

After 20 odd years of visiting saunas, I caught my STI via by then bf once who is monogamous (not aware he had it before we dated).

But the safest is still, no sexual contact with anyone.

Sex toys have really been pretty advanced these days and cheap (like $20 ish range can get to proper $100-200 ones too). But don't lose your toy in your orifices, ending up in the emergency department which is even more embarrassing.  

A key thing to note here is to never wear double condoms LOL it doesn't offer extra protection.

But to add on to the topic, HIV is lesser spread by blowjobs both ways (almost negligible actually), and more so via anal especially for the bottom as they are receiving fluids. You can avoid your fears by using a condom if you are the top, and making sure your partner wears a condom if you are bottom (be sure to check throughout that the condom is still there). Other std's, they are common and if you wish to try hooking up, that is the risk you have to accept. It's just a nuisance if you caught it, but you'd be fine in 2 weeks.

To save yourself the burden of overthinking, start with something that you are comfortable with. Saunas are pretty, well, advanced level if you ask me. Start off with finding someone from here or the apps if you don't mind taking it slow, at least you would be more comfortable then and have more control over the sex you're getting. The same risks and chances apply, but it is less burdensome on you if you are comfortable with what you did. So yeah go and have some fun and loosen up a little. Took me many years to get over my fears, and even then I still get scared at times even if I'm on prep, but there's nothing to worry too much about otherwise!

5 hours ago, SociNerd said:

A key thing to note here is to never wear double condoms LOL it doesn't offer extra protection.

Agree if it's for penetrative sex. The condoms will rub against each other and cause more friction and failure than protection.

HOWEVER, his concern is people any how pull his cock and suck in the sauna, so i would say, layer on more and run away when forcefully sucked. At least there's no skin contact.

There are people who will just push your dick into their bum hole once you get hard enough.

4 hours ago, keyboard said:

Agree if it's for penetrative sex. The condoms will rub against each other and cause more friction and failure than protection.

HOWEVER, his concern is people any how pull his cock and suck in the sauna, so i would say, layer on more and run away when forcefully sucked. At least there's no skin contact.

There are people who will just push your dick into their bum hole once you get hard enough.

This is also where u learn boundaries and learn to push people away too. Partly why idl going to kb

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2023 at 5:48 PM, LeanMature said:

If you are afraid of someone sucking your dick, then don't go into the dark area or inside the steam room.  Just hang around the maze entrance or brighter area.

Just easier to cover the dick in that case, but can still have a view.

Do guys walk around the dark areas openly and let everyone just suck their dick?

Don't think this is the norm.

On 4/22/2023 at 9:52 AM, keyboard said:

On 4/22/2023 at 2:45 PM, SociNerd said:

This is also where u learn boundaries and learn to push people away too. Partly why idl going to kb

or to talk to stop someone. No need to get rude. Just talk, that you don't want.

yes, I am not really too scared of other STD, but mainly HIV. I heard that random guys will just grab your dick and suck it. What I want there is jerk off with someone, but not oral or anal. Is that possible?

yes this does happen, just give him a slap on the face. That will wake him up.

• 1 month later...

If that happens just push him away. There are some ppl like me who are willing to just jerk off with someone and not do oral or anal.

Edited by solvenwing