Male HQ

How do you cope at home in this hot hot weather

Guest Giraffe

I just wear my g-string thong or naked when i at home inside my room with AC, ceilling fan and standing fan on as i wfh most of the time. Any guys here is the same as me keen to chat please send me a message with tele id.

7 minutes ago, fitbi said:

I am someone who sweat easily, and I easily drench the tennis court floor when I playing it too. LOL. Cold bath is the best!

You still have cold water in that heat?   In Summer I have little cold water because its pipes run along the attic, which gets very hot. 

On 4/16/2023 at 8:29 AM, Why? said:

Not so regular,  it cools my body and the water begins to evaporate through my skin.  People pee regularly at night because they couldn't sleep.  A deep sleeper don't wake up regularly to pee. 

I think you have it backwards.  Some people wake up regularly during the night because they have to pee.   Our kidneys keep working during deep sleep.

On 4/18/2023 at 9:49 AM, Why? said:

The current weather suggests that I take a break from BW till...Christmas and beyond?  Hmmm....seems like a good idea. 

May I suggest that you travel to my country Argentina and settle in the South,  in Patagonia.  Now it is the start of winter there,  and you will enjoy plenty of ice and snow. 

9 minutes ago, Sweetie Pie said:

Do you desire frostbite on his todger?

Frostbite?  You don't need to seek it.  Start in Buenos Aires, with a moderate cold winter,  and if this is not cool enough keep moving south,  along Patagonia.  If you want it even colder,  then cross the Strait of Magellan and settle in Tierra del Fuego,  the coldest place of South America.   I worked there for a year in the oil industry,  and never got frostbites.  Still not cold enough?  Then find a way to cross the Southern Ocean and settle in the Antarctic.   You can make yourself an igloo on the ice at the very South Pole.

Well as at times i work from home i just in my g-string, thong, pretied fundoshi or self tied fundoshi as it absorb the sweat much better and lay towel on my chair so it absorb the sweat on my groin and crack. If i need to conferrence call i just put on nice t-shirt only bottom remain as it is. I will switch the ceiling fan standing fan and Ac on.

1 hour ago, fetish72 said:

Well as at times i work from home i just in my g-string, thong, pretied fundoshi or self tied fundoshi as it absorb the sweat much better and lay towel on my chair so it absorb the sweat on my groin and crack. If i need to conferrence call i just put on nice t-shirt only bottom remain as it is. I will switch the ceiling fan standing fan and Ac on.

Hopefully, they won't catch you accidentally jerking while the camera is left on , during one of your conference calls, like that one guy in the US . haha

Guy Accidentally Masturbates on Zoom Call During Office Meeting

A video of a guy accidentally masturbating on zoom call in

in front of his colleagues has been shared online.

No points to guess that it has gone crazy viral, raking over

million views ..

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.