Male HQ

Ming's 整骨, 跌打, 推拿治疗 + 抓根 除毛 Boyzillian, Massage & Urut + Outcall @Jalan Klinik

i'm not in HDB flat =) have always operated from private residences. the govt knows about HDB home-based therapists too. but it's give and take as long as there aren't any complains. Majority of the HB-therapists are operating out of HDB flats though. 

53 minutes ago, amplify said:

To be frank, home based massage is actually not allowed in HDB flats. Hence, it will probably not ever be mentioned.

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/residential/living-in-an-hdb-flat/home-business/home-based-small-scale-business-scheme

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

1 hour ago, fourth said:

i'm not in HDB flat 😃 have always operated from private residences. the govt knows about HDB home-based therapists too. but it's give and take as long as there aren't any complains. Majority of the HB-therapists are operating out of HDB flats though. 

Our Singapore government is not as draconian as some people make them out to be; in fact they are very compassionate to everyone's need to make a living. As long as you practice your trade without causing inconvenience or harm to anyone they will let you be. Since all home based masseurs operate by appointment only; it does not cause any disturbance to their neighbours. Most Singaporean HDB dwellers keep their doors closed and prefer to mind their own business.

• 3 weeks later...

"In the third phase, Singapore will move to a "new normal" until a vaccine is found.

By this time, social, cultural, religious and business gatherings are expected to have resumed. However, limits will be put in place on gathering sizes.
The same applies to services and activities that involve significant prolonged close contact, such as massages, or significant crowd management risk in an enclosed space, such as cinemas." - Straits Times

So this means massage vicinities such as those in Chinatown are to be closed until Phase 3? Then what's going to happen to them? Force them into another trade?

I encourage home-based therapists to write in to MOH.

Meanwhile, emergency treatments i'm still doing, but if for regular minor pains / adjustments will have to wait till 2nd of June (no massage). Hang in there yeah.

Ming

Edited by fourth

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Bro you are encouraging HB therapist to write in to MOH, isnt it playing sabo b turning themselves in? 自投羅網?

AFAIK there is no such license/permission is given by the authorities to setup a homebased massage spa, even if its done in private estate. 

53 minutes ago, steve69 said:

Bro you are encouraging HB therapist to write in to MOH, isnt it playing sabo b turning themselves in? 自投羅網?

AFAIK there is no such license/permission is given by the authorities to setup a homebased massage spa, even if its done in private estate. 

I have written in. 

then what do you suggest? change trade? who's hiring? be a frontline healthcare worker? it's not like we don't pay taxes. 

it depends on how you craft the email to MOH / the authorities. 

Gua sha - $15

12 minutes ago, fourth said:

I have written in. 

then what do you suggest? change trade? who's hiring? be a frontline healthcare worker? it's not like we don't pay taxes. 

it depends on how you craft the email to MOH / the authorities. 

I support the need to let your voice be heard in the midst of a crisis that affects our trade and passion.

[Sent by Gov.sg – 21 May]

COVID-19: Exiting the circuit breaker safely from 2 Jun

🏢 Safe Work
- Businesses with low transmission risk will resume
- Safe management measures must be in place

🏡 Safe Home and Community
- Households can receive 2 visitors per day, must be children and/or grandchildren from same household
- Places of worship to re-open for private worship
- Marriage solemnisations can take place in person, max 10 people in attendance

🏫 Safe School
- Primary and Secondary school students in graduating cohorts will attend school daily
- Other students alternate between HBL and school

🏥 Safe Care
- Healthcare services, preventive health services, one-to-one sessions for complementary healthcare services will resume

Go.gov.sg/safereopening

Hence,  tui na / massage sessions will be on pause, but treatment sessions to resume fully from 2 June onwards. 

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...

Hokay,

Treatment sessions resumed. I've gotten some questions on what exactly it is, so here it is in point form:

1. Diagnosis / determination of cause of injury

2. Release of trigger points + myofascial adjustments

3. Lymphatic / Acupressure work 

4. TCM spinal adjustments (think Chris Leong but without the "Oomph" x N)

5. Introduction of basic stretches you can do at home to help with your situation

For all lower back issues - $45 to $50
For all other areas (up to 2) - $36 to $40

For all other areas (up to 2) including lower back - $50 - $60

Massage services will be KIV for now until Phase 2 or any earlier announcements. 

Cash, PayNow, or bank transfers only.

Cheers!

Ming
9699 six five nine eight

Gua sha - $15

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for helping me with the tightness of my tendon for my right leg. My right thigh is now much better after your treatment.

Here is a little shout out to those looking for good deep tissue massage, do give this masseur Ming a try. He is really good.

Disclaimer: this is not a paid ad, just a positive feedback from a satisfied customer for a deserving masseur who does a professional job. Hope you like to ba chang I got from Tiong Bahru Market.

Edited by GachiMuchi

yes the ba zang was good :D thank you! 

Gua sha - $15

Hello boys ^_^

For those that are coming for Zhua Gen, please remember to trim your pubes short, so that (1) it won't cause as much abrasion to your skin at the base of your Junior, and (2) i won't be tugging excessively on your hair thereby causing more discomfort.

And a new promo is, add on $6 to complete your massage session with an ass-crack wax =) (not applicable for treatment sessions)

Cheers!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

Tried to book an appointment with one of the younger sports therapist on Instagram that i heard from a while back (cuz i need hard pressure therapy). He said "sorry no" and then "and i won't take your business". he then later retracted the second message. i wonder what that was all about :(

i mean, "sorry no" is good enough le ma. 

maybe i'm too old and big sized for him. :D

Gua sha - $15

On 7/5/2020 at 12:45 AM, Funnyguy said:

Anyone try before his zhua gen? Care to do a review thanks 😊 

u come try la : p then you can review : p

Gua sha - $15

3 hours ago, fourth said:

Tried to book an appointment with one of the younger sports therapist on Instagram that i heard from a while back (cuz i need hard pressure therapy). He said "sorry no" and then "and i won't take your business". he then later retracted the second message. i wonder what that was all about :(

i mean, "sorry no" is good enough le ma. 

maybe i'm too old and big sized for him. :D

Wats his IG? 

1 hour ago, stocky76 said:

May I know how much it is? Now can add $6 for ass-crack wax right? 

massage is $70 ^_^ yas, $6 for ass crack wax (regardless of volume ah. so for those with hairy ass, this is a steal).

Gua sha - $15

1 minute ago, Saggiboy said:

Wats his IG? 

no la i'm over it le, it's ok ^_^ :shhh:

Gua sha - $15

1 minute ago, Saggiboy said:

Aiya, tell like never tell like that. Make pple curious only. Hahahha

: p if ppl selective then so be it lo. i aged le ma. 

btw, tmr (friday) voting day. as my voting time slot is 5 to 7pm, i won't be taking any appointments from 5pm onwards =)

service resume from Sat morning.

cheers!

Gua sha - $15

On 7/9/2020 at 12:19 PM, fourth said:

u come try la : p then you can review : p

Went to Ming for the first Zhua Gen session yesterday afternoon (Sat, 11 July). Decided to go find him, cos me being at the age of 30, I felt my erection for the past 2 years, wasn't that rock hard even though it was erect. Went to see TCM to tune my body and manage to see some improvement but was hoping maybe there are also alternative solutions.

Ming first worked on the inner thigh to clear the lymphatic blockages and true enough, no joke, there was some pain but it was still bearable for me. He mentioned that it was not that yet blocked for me so not so jialat. Massaged the inner thigh areas before jelqing my little brother and also massaging the perineum to stimulate the prostate.

The whole session ended in 20 minutes. Was told not to jack off until I experience a spontaneous erection. Was out for the whole day after that so no thoughts of jacking off though when I went to the toilet, my dick was in semi-erect mode and slightly harder too. :)

During the night while sleeping, woke up at 3am cos I felt a discomfort when I flipped to sleep on my stomach. Turned out that it was my erect dick haha :D. Went to touch it and OMG it was rock hard, not even any spongy feeling at all. Tried to leave it as I just wanted to sleep but couldn't do so. The erection only started to subside 1hr later. During that 1hr, I also noticed increased secretion of pre-cum too so I guess the effect is really there. Experienced another erection later in the morning during my sleep again but I just left it and it subsided after half an hour. Really happy to feel such super hard erections, is like my didi is telling me to go find a hole asap. :D

While sleep is disrupted, I am glad it was for a better cause knowing that my didi is doing well. :)

Thanks @fourth for your magic hands.

Will definitely recommend if anyone of you is looking to improve your erection.

9 hours ago, ahboi89 said:

Went to Ming for the first Zhua Gen session yesterday afternoon (Sat, 11 July). Decided to go find him, cos me being at the age of 30, I felt my erection for the past 2 years, wasn't that rock hard even though it was erect. Went to see TCM to tune my body and manage to see some improvement but was hoping maybe there are also alternative solutions.

Ming first worked on the inner thigh to clear the lymphatic blockages and true enough, no joke, there was some pain but it was still bearable for me. He mentioned that it was not that yet blocked for me so not so jialat. Massaged the inner thigh areas before jelqing my little brother and also massaging the perineum to stimulate the prostate.

The whole session ended in 20 minutes. Was told not to jack off until I experience a spontaneous erection. Was out for the whole day after that so no thoughts of jacking off though when I went to the toilet, my dick was in semi-erect mode and slightly harder too. :)

During the night while sleeping, woke up at 3am cos I felt a discomfort when I flipped to sleep on my stomach. Turned out that it was my erect dick haha :D. Went to touch it and OMG it was rock hard, not even any spongy feeling at all. Tried to leave it as I just wanted to sleep but couldn't do so. The erection only started to subside 1hr later. During that 1hr, I also noticed increased secretion of pre-cum too so I guess the effect is really there. Experienced another erection later in the morning during my sleep again but I just left it and it subsided after half an hour. Really happy to feel such super hard erections, is like my didi is telling me to go find a hole asap. :D

While sleep is disrupted, I am glad it was for a better cause knowing that my didi is doing well. :)

Thanks @fourth for your magic hands.

Will definitely recommend if anyone of you is looking to improve your erection.

Nice to hear that

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, SubBtm0 said:

Pm ? Your inbox full...

oops... sorry. cleared le.

Gua sha - $15

4 hours ago, Red_martian said:

U can try his service..ive done my chiro with him 3 yrs ago,it was great and relieving,but due to frequent session,i cant sustain the expenses,and i needed to stop.. his service is very professional.

where got : p i thought i was a guailan jerk : p i'm not always professional la. i crack too much jokes sometimes. xD

if purely just adjustments (those that you get from other pro's, step in get fixed step out everything under 5 mins and you pay $90 to $110), i am now doing it at $25. : p 

Gua sha - $15

it's amazing. all it takes is 5 days for a thread topic to be pushed out of the front page. nope, i'm not trying to get back on the front page but i guess it's inevitable if i wanna post something.

Plucking nostril hair is a debatable topic. BUT, if anyone wants to do it, from now onward you can add:

$6 to wax your nostril hairs, and / or $8 for waxing your ass hairs.

Do lemme know in advance =)

Ming

9699-six five nine eight

Gua sha - $15

• 3 weeks later...

Visited Ming for a boyzilian. Had to reschedule at the very last minute (totally my fault) and he was kind enough to fit me in for another open slot. As always, it was very thoroughly and professionally done. This was my second time visiting him for waxing.

As before, he is great at making the whole session comfortable and painless (as painless as waxing can be anyways).

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Ming for massage and waxing. For massage, I must say Ming is certainly one of the best (if not the best) in Sg. He was attentive and was able to spot all my sore points and old injuries spot on. He was very knowledgeable and was able to advise the conditions of our body. Massage was on the harder side and professionally done. Definitely will go back to him again to realign my body. For waxing, he made the whole session comfortable and occasionally throw in some jokes to ease the pain. I also believe his waxing price should be the cheapest you can find in Sg. 

• 3 weeks later...

Calling all people with frozen shoulders syndrome, i'm looking to fix your issue and also at the same time further my current methods, as such, each visit will be $20, capped at 3 visits.

in call at tiong bahru. haha

Edited by fourth

Gua sha - $15

hello boys and girls. 

uncle ming here pulled his back ah. so these two days cannot work on heavy boys ah. heavy boys more than 110 kg have to wait after Monday, ok?

meanwhile please don't cross your legs when you sit, ok? uncle ming gin you white rabbit candies as reward, ok?

tenks~~~

ok it just got worse. won't be taking anymore appts today. paiseh to those affected (12 Sept)

OK I"M FULLY RECOVERED - 19 Sep 20. 

ming

Edited by fourth

Gua sha - $15

• 1 month later...

I think the years of irregular eating hours has taken a toll on my gastric health, so i'll be pacing myself a little more from now onwards. Meals timed regularly and proper chewing is very important, please don't neglect that! =)

Please enquire before hand as I'll be going for a few med appts next week afternoons. 

Also, thank you to those of you who have referred your friends family and colleagues to me, and those of you who have extended your assistance, grace and kindness, I am in your debt. 

And again, i'm seriously looking for someone for me to pass on some skill sets to. The last call for sharing of HVLA techniques had limited replies, so this time i'm teaching Zhua Gen, if you would like to pick up something that works pretty darn well. 

lemme know ^_^

Gua sha - $15

On 10/14/2020 at 9:53 PM, fourth said:

I think the years of irregular eating hours has taken a toll on my gastric health, so i'll be pacing myself a little more from now onwards. Meals timed regularly and proper chewing is very important, please don't neglect that! 😃

Please enquire before hand as I'll be going for a few med appts next week afternoons. 

Also, thank you to those of you who have referred your friends family and colleagues to me, and those of you who have extended your assistance, grace and kindness, I am in your debt. 

And again, i'm seriously looking for someone for me to pass on some skill sets to. The last call for sharing of HVLA techniques had limited replies, so this time i'm teaching Zhua Gen, if you would like to pick up something that works pretty darn well. 

lemme know ^_^

Hi what is 抓根? tried to pm u but ur inbox is full

2 hours ago, NDEE said:

Hi what is 抓根? tried to pm u but ur inbox is full

cleared!

it is a set of massage techniques aimed at certain pressure points and lymphatic network to improve and strengthen erection. repeated sessions will improve girth (not so much on length) and also improve quality of orgasm.

Gua sha - $15

Next Thurs (29th) i'm taking a break for the day itself. won't be taking any appts nor enquiries on that very day, as it'll be my "disconnect" day with phone and social media.

cheers!

Gua sha - $15

On 10/16/2020 at 2:50 PM, fourth said:

cleared!

it is a set of massage techniques aimed at certain pressure points and lymphatic network to improve and strengthen erection. repeated sessions will improve girth (not so much on length) and also improve quality of orgasm.

Can it improves or strengtens the muscle spasms or contractions during ejaculation? I feel that everytime I ejaculate my body will bypass this process. 

I'd recommend being disciplined with Kegel exercises. That'll help with contractions, and thus resulting in a stronger ejaculation which may be what you're looking for. 

As for Zhua Gen, by the 5th session, the intensity of the orgasm should have improved as well. As much as i dislike Kegel, but i do it myself from time to time when i feel my ejaculation is waning.

Gua sha - $15

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2020 at 3:41 PM, babyfair said:

Tiong Bahru Plaza now anyone? 

hello baby. wrong channel la. xD

Gua sha - $15

My MCL has been giving me quite a fair bit of agony these past weeks. I strained it again earlier when i missed the steps. thus will be taking Friday off. Apologies. Am getting it fixed in the morning, hopefully my friend will be able to correct the misalignment and strain. 

Gua sha - $15

11 hours ago, fourth said:

My MCL has been giving me quite a fair bit of agony these past weeks. I strained it again earlier when i missed the steps. thus will be taking Friday off. Apologies. Am getting it fixed in the morning, hopefully my friend will be able to correct the misalignment and strain. 

Please take care and get well soon.

Had tried Ming's treatments and services within a span of a few weeks. Trust me, try not to bundle too much treatments as you may just give up halfway due to pain tolerance.

Nested in a nostalgic part of Singapore, it is the prefect location for massages and spa like treatments. The location portrays the tranquillity of calm and relaxation much needed for all massages but you will be screaming your hearts out while receiving the treatments with Ming. Ok Ok, you all may be thinking I'm being too extravagant so let's just say you definitely will not be moaning in pleasure. (unless you are into SM then it is another scenario)

Zhua Gen (Manhood conditioning treatment)

----------------------------------------------

It all started with wanting to have a stronger and harder erection in which lead me to seek Ming's help. I took up five sessions of this treatment and it definitely make my erection harder and more intensive orgasm. He will knead on your inner thighs to allow better blood circulation. Do bear in mind it is not a walk in the park feel. You will be squirming in agony.  Tugging will also be done on your shaft. Some commented that you can see and feel the effect after one session but personally best is to sign up for the 3 sessions. You will be happier with the results.

Waxing

----------

Another first trial for me on waxing as I will normally trim or shave by myself. Just wanted to experience the feeling. Ming will chitchat with you while he prepare his white chocolate smelling wax. You do have the urge to have a piece of chocolate while Ming apply the warm wax on areas which need to be groomed. 

With a swift motion, the cooled wax will be ripped, pulling the hairs with it. Antiseptic lotion will be applied on the treated area to cool down the skin.

Massage (Tui Na)

-------------------

No oil will be used so all those looking for sensual, please kill those thoughts. Ming will knead on your neck releasing the tension and stress accumulated due to either work or fitness. He will gradually work his way down your full body kneading and applying pressure to mid back, hips, lower back, thighs, calves and feet. Cracking will also be done on certain parts of the body. 

If you got low tolerance in pain, do bring along a towel so you can bite on it. If you really wanted to improve your body condition regardless it is the posture or injure from exercise, just look for Ming and he will assist in whatever he can to improve your condition.

Thanks Ming for all you had done and enjoyed the nonsense chats to ease my mind while enduring the treatment.

On 12/4/2020 at 3:31 AM, fourth said:

Send you a PM. Please check. 

• 1 month later...

My dear friend has chose to end his life prematurely from 30 floors above. I messaged him 1 day late. If i had texted him a day earlier, his demise could have been prevented. 

i'm going to the police for statement taking. apologies to all those affected for the last minute cancellation. 

please add me on Telegram for those who are keen to learn Zhua Gen from me, for group classes. After we've more than 4 pax, then i'm looking at weekend mornings for the class.

username telegram @fourthirds

Gua sha - $15

1 hour ago, fourth said:

My dear friend has chose to end his life prematurely from 30 floors above. I messaged him 1 day late. If i had texted him a day earlier, his demise could have been prevented. 

i'm going to the police for statement taking. apologies to all those affected for the last minute cancellation. 

please add me on Telegram for those who are keen to learn Zhua Gen from me, for group classes. After we've more than 4 pax, then i'm looking at weekend mornings for the class.

username telegram @fourthirds

pls convey my deepest condolences to the family. They are in my prayers. Take care & Stay Safe 😃

Hello all!

I hope to start an instagram acct where I will upload all the bone-setting / HVLA Chiropractic techniques that I know. Hence I'm looking for clients who are comfortable enough to let me film the process (with masks on) and then uploading on instagram. 

For this, I'll gladly give you $10 off your session from the full price.

For those of you who are interested to be a volunteer, please either WA or telegram me. Thank you!

Ming

Gua sha - $15