Male HQ

Twitter crowd vs BW

Guest skinnycurious

Guest skinnycurious

Idk if it's just me but previously I thought BW has the largest group of SG gays/bis/straightcurious and that BW is commonly known. But after using Twitter for a bit it seems like the audience there and audience here is quite different? Seems to have way more young twinks on Twitter and most aren't active here. 

On 5/29/2023 at 11:35 AM, skinnycurious said:

Idk if it's just me but previously I thought BW has the largest group of SG gays/bis/straightcurious and that BW is commonly known. But after using Twitter for a bit it seems like the audience there and audience here is quite different? Seems to have way more young twinks on Twitter and most aren't active here. 

But for twitter you don't have the topics, like here in the member section and also the direct search platform like at the Personals.

Twitter is more like a self show of some who don't mind to exhibit and eventually find some similar interested people but it lacks the actual "chat" part of BW.

Therefore, I think BW offers more a broad forum and twitter is less of the dating/ same time cruising.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.