Male HQ

Guest vs Cutejack

Guest GaiousMacho

Guest GaiousMacho

I been there for the past 3 days during the weekend. The place seem dead n semi empty. More on the seniors, I mean the older seniors. And the young ones are too young that make me wonder are they above 18?  No offence. The place seem boring to me. 

1 hour ago, Guest GaiousMacho said:

I been there for the past 3 days during the weekend. The place seem dead n semi empty. More on the seniors, I mean the older seniors. And the young ones are too young that make me wonder are they above 18?  No offence. The place seem boring to me. 

U sure u r in keybox or cck cemetery? Recall your dream properly.

Don't spoil others bizz la. If u can't do good stuffs for others don't do bad either. Knn! parents never teach u is it?

Edited by cutejack

Guest GaiousMacho
55 minutes ago, cutejack said:

U sure u r in keybox or cck cemetery? Recall your dream properly.

Don't spoil others bizz la. If u can't do good stuffs for others don't do bad either. Knn! parents never teach u is it?

KNN, yr parents never educate you not to tell lies n always report fake informations? 

So, u want me to report that the weekends were so crowded n so packed. Long Q all the way to the Bak Ku Tek shop? Waited 1 hour for my locker? 

Everybody knew who u are !! 

Guest WeRLegion
1 hour ago, Guest GaiousMacho said:

KNN, yr parents never educate you not to tell lies n always report fake informations? 

So, u want me to report that the weekends were so crowded n so packed. Long Q all the way to the Bak Ku Tek shop? Waited 1 hour for my locker? 

I think thats the point, idiot. he posts with a registered account. people know his account and trusts that more than an anonymous cunt 🤣

2 hours ago, Guest GaiousMacho said:

Of course everyone knows me coz I'm the man with balls who registered as a member here. 

Don't lie like u either.

U smelly cunt. Huhu

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.