Male HQ

Unpleasant aggressive encounter happened to me in the sauna

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

4 hours ago, keyboard said:

Thanks Rule One. I do know it is racist but like what TS tried to do is to warn people of certain groups, so how to do it since not everyone is a allegedly rapist going there too.

Food for thought:

If it is "racism" when the bad deeds of a person is portrayed on a group of people, then why is it not racism when the GOOD  deeds/character of a few people gets portrayed onto the same group of people? 

Think of it this way:

Do you bring a tiger home as a pet simply because you saw them performing acts in the zoo? 

Should the soldiers from one side of enemy line stop firing at their enemies simply because they saw one of them saving a cat from the trees, and forget about the thousands of fellow soldiers who had fallen dead due to the enemies? 

Should we all start thinking the entire world of 8 billion people are all populated by holy people simply because we had a Mother Theresa who had lived among us decades ago? 

No matter how much people wants to demonize racism/generalization, it has protected our asses (in this case, could have been literally) time and time again. 

You were spot on when you mention about cultures in your first few posts. If you have a group of 500 million, 1 billion or even 1.5 billion people who has been raised in an environment where sexual aggression is a norm or maybe even praised, would you dare lessen your guard against them just because you have a few friends who were well-behaved from those 500 million, 1 billion or even 1.5 billion people? 

In this world of globalization, any of those people can get into a sauna to rape another person, especially when there is not a single quality control anywhere at all, not even at our borders, and even lesser so at the sauna entrance. 

Like it or not, this is just plain simple common sense

Do you want to protect your ass (in this case literally), or do you want to risk getting yourself raped because it is politically incorrect to be "racist", and because of pressure from the likes of such race-card fake victims and their defenders like @singalion, you need to think the best of everyone in the world? 

Forget about people who try to victim-shame others by name callings. They do that so that they can continue to have their own cocks satisfied. Do what you need to protect yourself. If anyone wants us to lower our guard against that entire group of people, then they should  go there first and educate the entire group on what constitutes sexual aggression, instead of coming to play the race card here. 

Guest Rule one
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Food for thought:

If it is "racism" when the bad deeds of a person is portrayed on a group of people, then why is it not racism when the GOOD  deeds/character of a few people gets portrayed onto the same group of people? 

Think of it this way:

Do you bring a tiger home as a pet simply because you saw them performing acts in the zoo? 

Should the soldiers from one side of enemy line stop firing at their enemies simply because they saw one of them saving a cat from the trees, and forget about the thousands of fellow soldiers who had fallen dead due to the enemies? 

Should we all start thinking the entire world of 8 billion people are all populated by holy people simply because we had a Mother Theresa who had lived among us decades ago? 

No matter how much people wants to demonize racism/generalization, it has protected our asses (in this case, could have been literally) time and time again. 

You were spot on when you mention about cultures in your first few posts. If you have a group of 500 million, 1 billion or even 1.5 billion people who has been raised in an environment where sexual aggression is a norm or maybe even praised, would you dare lessen your guard against them just because you have a few friends who were well-behaved from those 500 million, 1 billion or even 1.5 billion people? 

In this world of globalization, any of those people can get into a sauna to rape another person, especially when there is not a single quality control anywhere at all, not even at our borders, and even lesser so at the sauna entrance. 

Like it or not, this is just plain simple common sense

Do you want to protect your ass (in this case literally), or do you want to risk getting yourself raped because it is politically incorrect to be "racist", and because of pressure from the likes of such race-card fake victims and their defenders like @singalion, you need to think the best of everyone in the world? 

Forget about people who try to victim-shame others by name callings. They do that so that they can continue to have their own cocks satisfied. Do what you need to protect yourself. If anyone wants us to lower our guard against that entire group of people, then they should  go there first and educate the entire group on what constitutes sexual aggression, instead of coming to play the race card here. 

haven’t you taken enough space by now explaining your racists thoughts and ideas?

this thread is basically being used by you to spread hate and racism and should probably just be deleted by now - not sure why BW wants to give a platform for racists to incessantly post inflammatory and derogatory comments . @G_M @HendryTan

8 hours ago, Guest Rule one said:

because why warn people off of a whole group based on the behavior of one person? Why frame the warning based on the race of the person?

read his first comment again:

‘But have anyone else encountered some extremely unpleasant people from a not-to-be-named-country in case they start paying their racist-victim card again?  I encountered something like that just the other day, not necessarily in KB but definitely in the darkroom of a sauna.’

this has got nothing to do with warning people and is just shit stirring. He doesn’t even say where this incident took place, so how is this warning anyone? 

indeed, he has confirmed in his replies that the whole point of his post was to tell people to avoid people of whatever race he is referring to. 

if you think based on his post and replies that he is trying to do something other than stir up racist shit, that’s up to you but I am struggling to see it. 

OK, i get what you're saying. I hear it. I agree. My senses are bit blinded as I didn't really fully read the whole thing, just parts on the how some people are not able to take no. Also i was in that kind of situation multiple times before, and could relate how it can be difficult even to get out of it, though it also happens to other races too, just less (a bit racist there too huh).

Would I want to be raped at a sauna, likely not, will i have to stop going to a sauna just to prevent the unlikely occurrence of it happening to me specifically, likely not also. Will I have to face the occasional unfortunate and traumatizing event sometimes, I guess that's inevitable. Would the world be a better place if people can respect boundaries and be respectful - definitely yes. Will I be a blind optimist?

8 hours ago, earth_tone said:

I feel your frustration with this random person, he really deserved the worst punishment, maybe he will slip and fall in the shower! 

But. You did made several mean racist comments, that is just inarguably apparent. Sometimes we get angry after a nasty encounter, very normal, understandable.

No lah, dont hope people fall in the shower lah. I say that but i do have people in my list (very short one) that i hope they should not be living in the first place. One off events are still not as bad, there are just some type of people who have the time to make life difficult for you.

Guest Balls
4 hours ago, Guest Derelict said:

Just tell the person loudly"can you stop touching me?"

Repeat if necessary 

For goodness sake, we are men and can defend ourselves against sexual harassment. 

These guniangs need to grow a pair if they are afraid of being raped in public places.

If I meet this type of aggressive people, I'll play their games since I'm a shameless exhibitionist seeking attention myself.

I'll let him touch yet play hard to get then I'll tussle with him with my brute strength. This will draw attention and make him seem so cheap and unwanted. 

Make me seem so hot property. Haha

I'm not afraid to make a big scene. I'm more shameless than he is. I'll even let him pull off my towel and tussle with him naked. Best excuse for exhibition that I'm even hard and enjoying it.

But too bad, most of them realise I'm making use of them and attracting attention for exhibition that they'll walk away sheepishly.

Guest Derelict
1 hour ago, Guest Balls said:

For goodness sake, we are men and can defend ourselves against sexual harassment. 

These guniangs need to grow a pair if they are afraid of being raped in public places.

If I meet this type of aggressive people, I'll play their games since I'm a shameless exhibitionist seeking attention myself.

I'll let him touch yet play hard to get then I'll tussle with him with my brute strength. This will draw attention and make him seem so cheap and unwanted. 

Make me seem so hot property. Haha

I'm not afraid to make a big scene. I'm more shameless than he is. I'll even let him pull off my towel and tussle with him naked. Best excuse for exhibition that I'm even hard and enjoying it.

But too bad, most of them realise I'm making use of them and attracting attention for exhibition that they'll walk away sheepishly.

That was soooo helpful to TS.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.