Male HQ

Yoga for Weight Loss - Big, Bold, Beautiful

Btyred91

If you're a little (or a lot) on the heavier side, and struggling to kick off your fitness & wellness journey within a safe and healthy space, this post is for you!

In the spirit of cultivating community and self-love/care, I will be starting a blowing wind-exclusive yoga programme for overweight individuals who wish to get fitter and trim some weight through yoga. It's not by any means an easy task to undertake, but with the support and encouragement from like-minded peers, we can get you through to the other side feeling healthier, fitter, and hopefully happier as well! Class sizes will be kept small for privacy (not more than 4 pax per session), with personalized attention to each person, together with before-and-after-practice sharing sessions. Think of it as yoga, but with all the benefits of a support group.

For more details, DM me or hit me up on telegram @bendybran. Only positive vibes, please! (In the comments too)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, Brandon, for the great yoga lesson last night.

Time and again, I was told that my body was stiff, and that is not good. To make matters worse, I put on much weight over the COVID period.

Now, I am concerned about my health, knowing that being heavy is not healthy. This program by Brandon fit my needs as I need to become more flexible and lose weight.

I had an interest in yoga but had never attended a proper class before. At one stage, I joined some yoga sessions, and most of the time, I was lost, falling behind, unable to do proper poses, and didn't receive much guidance from the coach.

Anyway, this is just my personal take, and I liked this program because:

1. It is only open to men (including chunky men).
  2. The class size was small.
  3. The instructor was sensitive to my inability to make specific poses and guided me patiently.
  4. The studio was very nice and clean.

This morning, I felt more refreshed.

Please note that I am not in business with Brandon and am just a student. I just wanted to share my experience and my take on the program.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.