Male HQ

regular condom safe to use for oral sex?

sunnymoon

Most lube are generally safe for ingestion in small amounts. Worst case, you have a case of stomach upset if you are sensitive. 

If the amount of lube that comes with the regular condom is of concern to you, you can use a damp paper towel to wipe off the excess before you engage in oral sex. 

If your concern is contracting a STI, your best option is not to engage in any sexual activity other than self-masturbation. 

Love. 

10 hours ago, doncoin said:

Most lube are generally safe for ingestion in small amounts. Worst case, you have a case of stomach upset if you are sensitive. 

If the amount of lube that comes with the regular condom is of concern to you, you can use a damp paper towel to wipe off the excess before you engage in oral sex. 

If your concern is contracting a STI, your best option is not to engage in any sexual activity other than self-masturbation. 

in my case, the condition was put by the other party. 

3 hours ago, sunnymoon said:

in my case, the condition was put by the other party. 

then just decline having oral with him.

Even if his dick is 9", but learn to do what you enjoy and not what others impose on you.

Guys who put up such conditions must not be entertained. The decision is by you.

Most condoms are fit for being used for oral.

However, some have certain chemicals or spermicides which my cause allergies

Condoms are classified as medical devices under the FDA, which currently regulates male condoms only for vaginal/anal use.

They are not meant for oral per purpose.

There are condoms you can buy at the store that are pre-coated in nonoxynol-9, the chemical in spermicide. Such condoms might not be suitable.

Condoms contain latex, nonspermicidal lubricants (such as dimethylsiliconium) and other nonspecified compounds, such as colorants and flavorings. Latex causes allergy reaction in susceptible individuals but little is known regarding the cytotoxic effects of other additives.

Please be aware that STD may be contracted through oral sex.

I personally would reject any such fun with someone asking me for wearing a condom on oral, because either he is psychotic on hygiene (what happens if you come on his body - even accidentally) or because he in categorises you you as a STD carrier or spreader... he also reflects a sort of selfish approach and probably doesn't even engage with you sexually but just asking you to blow his dick (with a condom).

Is that worth for?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.