Male HQ

Do you have sexual fantasy on yourself?

Guest Kian Ann

Guest Kian Ann

Do you have sexual fantasy on yourself? Like for example you will take some pictures or videos of you taking your shirt on and unzipp your pants exposing underwear and you will masturbate to the photos and videos?

Guest Sigh
1 hour ago, Guest Kian Ann said:

Do you have sexual fantasy on yourself? Like for example you will take some pictures or videos of you taking your shirt on and unzipp your pants exposing underwear and you will masturbate to the photos and videos?

I used to in the past, when there was not internet.   Now, thru internet I saw so many nice and good looking men and began to lost interest in myself, not only in naked form.

I need the confidence back, but too old to dream about anything now.

Definitely, turning on by myself wearing tights...shirtless after jog or hike then change to sexy swimwear Open shower 🚿 touch soapy myself n jerk off with my cock ring 💍n take a selfie 🤳 with my nipple clamps n try to entice stranger encounters the person must be hot if not I will ignore 😂 turn on by public, nature, library, beach, clubhouses steam/sauna/jacuzzi & quiet serenity 🤫😏 be it any timing...outdoor n public is my best hunting ground...u have to initiate though I am extrovert that is why I get what i want...I will take care provide u a awesome service (if u that damn my type a mass*age from me will host it on the spot) or vice versa 😂 u must be my type if not get the hint try to pump more in the gym n cardio more.... 😂 

Try some supplement like supergreens + men multivitamin+ before sleep creatine...thank me later if you wanna look young n don't look your age like mua (me) 😂 

Guest Kian Ann

For me I like to work until late night when there is no one else in the office (although elsewhere in the workplace there are a few doing night shift) and I will go to a seculded area in the workplace where I am sure no one working night shift will go there and from there I will unbutton my shirt to expose my sexy navel and body and fondle my body while I moan for pleasure.

And then I will remove the belt and unzip my pants, exposing my brief and with my brief on, i will touch and fondle my cock area and moan while fondling my body as well. I imagine myself getting locked in a room while cannot get out so the only thing i can do is to f×ck myself. And finally I will masturbate, sometime I will masturbate with my brief on and I will moan to get better pleasure....

Yes I'm so out of shape. Sometimes I just put the mirror in front of me so I can see my stinky asshole get fucked by the dildo and see what a nasty pig I am. 

Literally a pig who can't stop eating. 

Guest Guest

Yeah, I love seeing myself naked, especially after a hard workout. Can run my hands over my muscles and abs. What's hotter is smelling my scent after a workout. The smell of my sweat gets me so horny that I usually just jerk off in the shower or if I'm lucky, into some sluts mouth at the gym. 

Guest I'm so vain

Yeah I'm vain so what, sue me then.

I'm also matured. Given the gay discrimination against uncles, I want to expose my old self and see if I'll get discriminated by most gays in the saunas. Well, it's mostly hit and miss like any other patrons there so I can't really tell since everybody want to look cool and not desperate. But certainly very few are Adonis enough to get immediate attention.

It's only in the darker areas then people will dare to be blatantly buayas, groping here and there. And groping hands don't lie. No good body and smooth skin, no grope. So I put myself up for groping just to test my market value. 

Yep the whole routine ritual from head to the toe. Every inch and very thoroughly. Willing gropee for groping buayas. I'm not disappointed and it's a boost for my vanity.

All that exercises, oils and lotions are not in vain indeed. 💆😊 I can feel their thrills as their hands glide down my smooth as silk complexion, not knowing that I'm one of those uncles.

On 7/3/2023 at 10:40 AM, Guest Guest said:

Yeah, I love seeing myself naked, especially after a hard workout. Can run my hands over my muscles and abs. What's hotter is smelling my scent after a workout. The smell of my sweat gets me so horny that I usually just jerk off in the shower or if I'm lucky, into some sluts mouth at the gym. 

Hot!!!

Guest guest

Is quite erotic looking myself nude in the mirror. My bathroom door is make with full door size mirror on the behind. Close the door and I can see myself in nude having shower or after the shower. Partial of the wall in my walk-in wardrobe (just outside the bathroom entrance) is also a mirror wall. This is the place where I towel dry myself after my shower. My living room too have a partial mirror wall. Most of the evening I m in nude after returning home from work and is really nice walking past the mirror seeing myself in nude. I feel good especially stripping off everything after gym or a long jog and i see a sweaty me in nude in the mirror and sometimes I do go hard by just looking when I m horny. Once I JO in front the mirror and shot lots on it. That's the first and the last I did because quite troublesome cleaning it. 

This one time I was fucking my masturbator toy and thought why don't I put a mirror and look at myself. 

I saw myself humping the toy and I thought what a pervert I am. In real life at work act so virtues and honorable but in my own bedroom act like a fucking faggot pervert. 

And I cummed 

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest Lol said:

This one time I was fucking my masturbator toy and thought why don't I put a mirror and look at myself. 

I saw myself humping the toy and I thought what a pervert I am. In real life at work act so virtues and honorable but in my own bedroom act like a fucking faggot pervert. 

And I cummed 

LMAO..... I got what you mean.

On 7/2/2023 at 9:15 AM, Guest Kian Ann said:

I can't relate to above. I need another guy to get me into mood. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.