Male HQ

How many times you got Covid?

Guest Kelvin

Guest Guest
29 minutes ago, mate69 said:

I haven't gotten it yet

Yes thus far I know quite a few frds and relatives who have not gotten covid.  I contracted it once but the symptoms only lasted a day, was v mild

Guest guest
21 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Vaccine and booster does not prevent u from getting covid,  a mask does.

Not many people bother to wear a mask now. Like when i go to gym, no one in the gym is wearing mask, only i am the odd one wearing a mask.

But even though most people do not wear a mask anymore, and yet many of them did not get covid. Example my colleagues in my office. Since the announcement of no need to wear mask anymore from the govt, my colleagues not been wearing mask since then, and until today they did not get covid. So it really depends on luck and individual. not about mask, vaccine and booster.

Guest guest
14 hours ago, Ethan_Oleh said:

Best to wear your mask whenever you go out. Either bus, mrt, taxi, car or even in the lift. As our covid is not over yet and best to be safe then sorry.

The covid cases in sg still like 4 figures numbers and still have people in ICU, even though they have stop reporting on news now.

I think covid would not be totally over and it would stay with us forever like the common flu.

14 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Not many people bother to wear a mask now. Like when i go to gym, no one in the gym is wearing mask, only i am the odd one wearing a mask.

But even though most people do not wear a mask anymore, and yet many of them did not get covid. Example my colleagues in my office. Since the announcement of no need to wear mask anymore from the govt, my colleagues not been wearing mask since then, and until today they did not get covid. So it really depends on luck and individual. not about mask, vaccine and booster.

Then u really suay lor,  kena so many times.... But i read that scientist are trying to research if there are particular type of genes that are covid resistant, that will be interesting. 

Guest guest

Surprisingly from this thread, still can find many people still did not get covid at all even until today. Actually, covid is like common flu, not easy to escape getting it and yet also can be prevented and reduce the chance of getting it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.