Male HQ

Massage By China 东北佬

kyu simon

There is a massage shop at toa payoh lorong 4 blk 85 A by mature men from China 东北. This is a straight people establishment - so no hanky panky.

All are uncles in their late 30s to 40s , i suppose. Anyway , i have tried twice and the massages were good and cost $40 an hour . Gee ... my last messuer palms' were thick and meaty , and strong . Give it a try if u only want a proper good massage for such a reasonale price.

This place is about 10 mins walk from TPY MRT , buses that goes there are : 56 , 157 , 88 , 163 , 73 .

There is a massage shop at toa payoh lorong 4 blk 85 A by mature men from China 东北. This is a straight people establishment - so no hanky panky.

All are uncles in their late 30s to 40s , i suppose. Anyway , i have tried twice and the massages were good and cost $40 an hour . Gee ... my last messuer palms' were thick and meaty , and strong . Give it a try if u only want a proper good massage for such a reasonale price.

This place is about 10 mins walk from TPY MRT , buses that goes there are : 56 , 157 , 88 , 163 , 73 .

Wats the shop name? Do you have to be naked during the massage?

"Gee ... my last messuer palms' were thick and meaty , and strong"

Sounds really good...hmm

but since its a no-hanky-panky establishment, would it be a bit embarassing if i have an erection while he's massaging me....

The name of the shop is called sth like ' 金格尔 ' ..sound ' ang mo ' eh ... anyway , ok if u get erect lor , may be u get some extra treatment , who knows ? and u can share your experience with us lor ..hee hee .

Edited by kyu simon

Went there this afternoon for foot massage. There were 4 men but I think only 3 are masseurs. The only one I fancy physically is a near balding senior (should be late 50s I think). Not quite use to his strong strokes initially but was quite comfortable after awhile. He is not huge but do have rather large palms. And when he sat down, his crotch is something to be admired, it was just so obvious. Wanted to wait to see if his foot massage is good before deciding to try his body massage but a Malay woman came in and took him for a session after mine so I gave up. The Chinese name given above is not correct but the first word "gold" is correct. I belief it is the same shop that I went to. One other masseur is also matured, above 50 I think, and the last one is about 30s.

Along the same stretch of that block, there is a Tiger Massage. It looked like there is a chub masseur in there but I am not sure as the glass was tinted. And he seems to have good business so I did not walk in to enquire. Maybe next time.

Thanks Simon, good recommendation. Feasted my eyes and my feet enjoyed themselves too.

Went there this afternoon for foot massage. There were 4 men but I think only 3 are masseurs. The only one I fancy physically is a near balding senior (should be late 50s I think). Not quite use to his strong strokes initially but was quite comfortable after awhile. He is not huge but do have rather large palms. And when he sat down, his crotch is something to be admired, it was just so obvious. Wanted to wait to see if his foot massage is good before deciding to try his body massage but a Malay woman came in and took him for a session after mine so I gave up. The Chinese name given above is not correct but the first word "gold" is correct. I belief it is the same shop that I went to. One other masseur is also matured, above 50 I think, and the last one is about 30s.

Along the same stretch of that block, there is a Tiger Massage. It looked like there is a chub masseur in there but I am not sure as the glass was tinted. And he seems to have good business so I did not walk in to enquire. Maybe next time.

Thanks Simon, good recommendation. Feasted my eyes and my feet enjoyed themselves too.

hi ..Yah u went to the correct shop...anyway , don't go to the Tiger Massage ..he's a sweet talker whom many aunties like and he only do foot massage with a stick and seated shoulder massage . Comparatively speaking , the North Eastern China messuers' skills are much better than his . Try their body massage next time .

Edited by kyu simon

• 1 month later...

Today, I tried the massage at this place (Blk 85, Toa Payoh Lor 4). English name of the shop is Jinger Bio-Tech Pte Ltd (Not sure why the shop name got 'bio-tech' but the chinese name is clearer about the non-use of medicine, and using Tui-na techniques to relieve body aches such as rheumatism). Tel: 6250-5076 It might be good if you call for their operating hours, and see if there is any masseur available at the time you wish to go there.

Foot massage was 40mins for S$20, while body massage (you can specify oil-based or finger-pressure) was an hour for S$40. The masseur gave me a business card which also mentioned special discount of S$12 for senior citizen (I did not find out what age qualified!)

All the 4 masseurs (3 older guys, 1 younger-looking). including the young female receptionist, seem to come from China, judging from the Chinese accent in their conversation. They were all friendly-looking and seemed to be just glad that another customer walked into their shop, on this quiet weekday afternoon. I just let the lady arrange any masseur, as I did not have any preference. I said I would try the foot massage first. Subsequently, I also had the body massage.

The foot massage skill of the masseur was average, but the 1-hr body massage following that was better. I had a good kneading done on my stiff back and shoulders (the area which I requested him to spend more time on), before I requested the masseur to change to oil technique when he proceeded to massage my legs.

If anyone here asked me about the details of the massage, I would recommend that you tell the masseur, not just here but anywhere else, exactly where you wished to be massaged on, where your pains and aches are, any injuries, any focal point, and which part of your body you do not need massage. It's perfectly OK to make your wishes known to your masseur and seek a 'mutual understanding' about how the massage is going take place. This way, there is no pretext and the expectations are clear about the service standard of the massage you will receive. Overall, I was satisfied with both the foot and the body massage.

Lastly, I think this massage place has my recommendation and should be worth revisiting.

Edited by tennisball888

Today, I tried the massage at this place (Blk 85, Toa Payoh Lor 4). English name of the shop is Jinger Bio-Tech Pte Ltd (Not sure why the shop name got 'bio-tech' but the chinese name is clearer about the non-use of medicine, and using Tui-na techniques to relieve body aches such as rheumatism). Tel: 6250-5076 It might be good if you call for their operating hours, and see if there is any masseur available at the time you wish to go there.

Foot massage was 40mins for S$20, while body massage (you can specify oil-based or finger-pressure) was an hour for S$40. The masseur gave me a business card which also mentioned special discount of S$12 for senior citizen (I did not find out what age qualified!)

All the 4 masseurs (3 older guys, 1 younger-looking). including the young female receptionist, seem to come from China, judging from the Chinese accent in their conversation. They were all friendly-looking and seemed to be just glad that another customer walked into their shop, on this quiet weekday afternoon. I just let the lady arrange any masseur, as I did not have any preference. I said I would try the foot massage first. Subsequently, I also had the body massage.

The foot massage skill of the masseur was average, but the 1-hr body massage following that was better. I had a good kneading done on my stiff back and shoulders (the area which I requested him to spend more time on), before I requested the masseur to change to oil technique when he proceeded to massage my legs.

Lastly, I think this massage place has my recommendation and should be worth revisiting.

Wow, tennisball888 u tried liao ah........so near my office...only 5mins walk.......will go and check it out when got time....did not even notice when i went there for lunch.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Have tried this shop recently.... while they are very friendly, i have to say their techniques are not good, amateurish rather.

Is this opinion based on one or more visits?

I had a bad muscle pull recently, went there and was assigned a masseur by the counter lady. I thought he was quite thorough working on the affected area. Although the ache didn't completely disappear, and I wasn't expecting it to, I could at least walk properly.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Is this opinion based on one or more visits?

I had a bad muscle pull recently, went there and was assigned a masseur by the counter lady. I thought he was quite thorough working on the affected area. Although the ache didn't completely disappear, and I wasn't expecting it to, I could at least walk properly.

One visit. but thats enough for me, as the price/skill/environment factor is not good enough for a repeat visit.

Skill : as i mentioned, the masseur was not systematic in the massage, strokes are haphazard

Environment : Foot reflex (similar to chinatown) ok sofas to sit in, massage area is bad, massage bed is squeaky, piles of towels besides table, floor carpeting exposed etc

Price: $40 for 1 hr massage, similar to chinatown

whereas in comparison to QiMantra, which i often go to:

Skill: Most masseur/masseuse has a certain standard of skill

Environment: Very comfortable bed, very clean place

Price: $50/hr if you take a package (minimum 15 sessions i think), which imo is worth the price difference

I guess its subjective on skill/environment factors, you have to try to see if you are willing to compromise on $$ part.

Guest -Irish Cream-

i am a heavily musculed guy and i go for deep tissue or tui-na types of massage. Thai massage are my favourite though. Beecause of my size (171cm, 89kg, waist 30in) i really need the masseur to have the strength and skill to massage me properly.

because of the intensive workout sessions i need the massage to sooth all the aches and painsand not so much for the hj or a bj... which happens almost always. Maybe it is because of my built? (hahaha!)

anyway, 9 out of 10 masseuers (male and female) end up giving me a hj or bj - but unfortunately only 4 out of 10 give me a good massage. and sadly, only 2 out of 10 gives me a good massage AND a hj (which i prefer over a bj)

and here's the best part - i never paid for the 'extra'.

:thumb:

i am a heavily musculed guy and i go for deep tissue or tui-na types of massage. Thai massage are my favourite though. Beecause of my size (171cm, 89kg, waist 30in) i really need the masseur to have the strength and skill to massage me properly.

because of the intensive workout sessions i need the massage to sooth all the aches and painsand not so much for the hj or a bj... which happens almost always. Maybe it is because of my built? (hahaha!)

anyway, 9 out of 10 masseuers (male and female) end up giving me a hj or bj - but unfortunately only 4 out of 10 give me a good massage. and sadly, only 2 out of 10 gives me a good massage AND a hj (which i prefer over a bj)

Having said all these , where do find the masseuers that give u the ' extra ' ? if it's a gay establishment , there's nothing boastful about it...why not u try this massage shop at toa-payoh run by straight people and see what happened ? There is one ' Zhu ' shi-fu (祖师傅), he's not bad and his hands are very strong and hairy :-)

Guest guest
...why not u try this massage shop at toa-payoh run by straight people and see what happened ?

Sigh...

Please leave the straight masseurs alone, Don't try to ga-jiao them.

It's hard enough as it is.

They don't need gay people to make their life more difficult, UNLESS you're really looking for a proper massage.

Hmmm.....does being good looking and well-built meant you will have better services from masseurs??

Guest Guest

Not if the masseurs are professional enough.

When I read between the lines, I only see that the narcissist is too cheap to even give tips, but have the cheek to boast :)

• 3 weeks later...

Owing to an intense heatiness , i went to the same place to massage and to ' Kua Sai ' ( 刮沙) . To my surprise , the massuer asked me to take off my clothes ( including my underware ) and he started working on it. I took it that it is easier for him to ' Kua' my back. Boy , it was terribly painful . Afterwhich he told me to turn over my body and he started to massage my thighs . My penis was exposed and he did not cover it with the tower. Then he vaguely touched one of my balls while massaged my left thigh , I started to semi-erect . He moved over to the other tigh and his elbow touched my cock and ball vaguely again . I almost got a full erection , but was controlling . Then he used his strong arms to spread out my legs and pressed my prostrate point . It was so, so nice ....:-). Therafter , he massage my head sensually .

It is essentially a straight establishment with aunties and uncles customers ...and I was so surprised of the ' treatment ' I got .

Sounds good, but don't read too much into it.

They've probably done this for such a long time that touching another man's penis is nothing to them, even if they were straight masseurs.

To them it's just another body part, that's all.

I went once, the uncle pressed into my "hui yin' point and hold for a few seconds, apparently it's just an accupoint treatment.

I almost got a full erection , but was controlling . Then he used his strong arms to spread out my legs and pressed my prostrate point . It was so, so nice ....:-). Therafter , he massage my head sensually .

Where are the 'postrate points' that he pressed that is so nice?

How he massage your head (the one on your neck ?) sensually?

Where are the 'postrate points' that he pressed that is so nice?

How he massage your head (the one on your neck ?) sensually?

The prostrate point is in between the base of your penis shaft to the asshole . Hence it's quite a sensitive acu-point.

He stroke my head and gently massage the sculpt ...very relaxed...

Kua Sa is when the therapist use a tool to 'scrub' certain parts of your body, usually the back, to release the heat

and toxins from your body. You'll look very bruised for a week. I'm not sure of the english term.

Hui Yin is the prostate point kyu simon mentioned.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest2

i see 3 men and a lady masseur both times i was there; so do ask for a male masseur if you dun wanna take a chance.

so far my rating is :thumb:

dear simon, any updates on "前列腺疾病'冶疗"?

Guest Guest
i see 3 men and a lady masseur both times i was there; so do ask for a male masseur if you dun wanna take a chance.

no..i've not tried yet ...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
There is a massage shop by mature men from China 东北. This is a straight people establishment - so no hanky panky.

can anyone please recommend another similar type of establishment in another neighbourhood? thanks..

Guest guest

Years ago I tried that from a tui na sifu. It is definitely prostate massage. It was supposed to drain the poison trapped in your prostate, in those parts of the prostate that are swollen and inactive trapping the toxin inside.

Last time I was suaku and when I asked him what was that, he explained that he will massage my groin area, my hui yin then inside my body he will massage to drain my prostate of toxins. What got me interested was that he said it was normal to 出精 。I had a bad fall stepping on some toy balls and he had massaged me for a week while I was on mc. The western doctor was hopeless and only know how to give me 2 weeks mc asking me to take time to rest and visit the physiotherapists. But the costs of the visits really very expensive and tiring.

On my friend's recommendation to visit this tui na sifu, the first time I already relief of 50% of my pain. So I switched and had massage every afternoon. But everytime watching his strong arms and body touching me I fully steamed. We chatted and of course people called him sifu because he also teach martial art at Katong.

I think he was fully aware that some men find his physique attractive, including myself. I mean I was close to 40 then and everytime I had a full hardon. He said I should not keep my "needs" inside me which can accumulate into poison. I was in no mood to masturbate because of the back pain yet I can get a hardon. That was when he explained the "前列腺疾病'冶疗" which he rarely do because it is really meant to make you shoot until your balls ache in order to fully drain out your stubbornly stuck toxins.

To him, a healthy man is supposed to have sex once a day at least because our body is continuously producing 精 and keeping anything more than 24 hours will go stale.

If I don't believe he will collect my sperm in 2 plastic cups. The first shoot will look clear and whitish and smell like normally fresh ammonia. The 2nd shoot will be yellowish and smell of rusty fishy ammonia because this was from the inactive parts of the prostate.

The massage was really sexual as he already warned to get my sperm to start gathering from being aroused. Then he will push it out milking my cock as well as pushing from behind in four limbs position.

Wow when I cummed, I literally saw stars and moaned like crazy from being out of breathe.

What came out was worse than he said, it was thick, slightly yellowish and smelled really stale.

I told him that I was too tired to stay on 4 limbs so he let me lay on side of bed with 2 pillows under me. Then he told me to think of naughty thoughts. But seeing his sweaty t-shirt sticking to his muscular body was all I ever need to get hard again. And his musky sweaty smell drove me nuts.

But it was difficult to cum yet he was pushing from behind my sore prostate was not as fun as the first time. Still I was surprised that cum can still flow out when he pressed something that made me shudder and shoot suddenly.

The cum was really smelly like dead fish and iron rust and even had brownish color which he said was actually stale blood smell from tiny blood clots inside my prostate. Once the clot form, it will stay clot unless it was massaged. It was similar to the blue black blood clot on my back when he first massaged me and showed me that the blood clot need time to re-connect back the blood vessels to allow fresh blood to flow and wash away the poison on my injury.

Okay, I'm stopping here because it was obvious what that kind of things will this lead to. Anyway I only want to explain what and why of prostate massage. If you hear the same explanation from the masseur then you will know he is not bullshitting.

Guest guest
Yeah man. Why stop there? What did you guys do after he milked you dry?

There is this famous wushu guan near Aljunied MRT. Everybody knows.

Anyway, h long retired. It was years ago.

After he milked me dry, I slept like a baby for the whole day and my body again got aches from the lazyness. But most of all, I was dying to try it again. But my balls were so sore like somebody kicked my groins.

For those who like massages, you should tell the masseur where aches are. I told him my balls ached. He said expected BUT I must go through 2 more prostate massages to be fully effective. Suddenly I was not so keen and afraid of the pain.

Again he started with the groins and body massages to get me aroused. I got hard but my balls still ached. Then since we already so familiar, but with trembling shy voice, I asked him if he can fxxk me. He said no lah he not interested in men some want pay him also cannot. He say we tongzhi sure can find husbands to fxxk us right?

He say he lao jianghu, these things he know plenty and no scared to tell him be shy. But if I really want, he can be naked to make me better steamed. Immediately my cock jump when he stripped naked and flex his tight muscles. Haha I think he also want to show off. Somemore he let me touch but he not hard and he don't allow me to stroke his cock head. Hehe he also know cock head is too easy to get any man steamed.

At that time, I am flexi top because the few times I tried, I cannot feel song only do it because the other man want to enter me and try.

Only now then I understand how song to be a bottom even though really trouble to clean inside.

Once I get hard, he massage my prostate again but really feel so painful so he start pinching my man boobs. He seemed to know the pleasure points of men. This time he use more of the in out stroke instead of rubbing inside stroke. Then he oil my cock and pull very hard till my cock feel so pain also.

Haha so don't think this type of cure is sexy fun. It really can be painful until I cum then the soreness was like needles inside my balls. But the cum was now clear and watery and smell fresher.

The scariest part was the next day's cure. I so hate to be touched but no choice to see him naked. This time it really so painful I almost want to tear. Then when I cummed, there was a bit of blood in my cum !!! He said good because this time the blood is pink and fresh not like the rusty blood of the first time.

Then he asked me to take his pills for one week so my blood don't get infected. Anytime I feel horny then I am back to normal and can start have more sex everyday. That was when his therapy ended and my mc ended back to work.

I felt like I was a new man after a big sickness over now with more energy and less tired to think and work.

But the side effect was that I have that itch inside. But he will only do home cure on weekday afternoons. So I only get his cure once a month until I got steady fxxk buddies.

Guest would like to try

Very Interesting experience, would like to try too. any idea are they still providing the service, please advise. thank you.

Guest guest
Very Interesting experience, would like to try too. any idea are they still providing the service, please advise. thank you.

Actually it was interesting only because last time I was suaku about anal sex. Remember it was quite painful and not worth it leh.

After trying a few good tops, this experience is really nothing lah. Some tops can fcuk till I see stars and no need pain and cum and cum.

I think maybe after cleaning my prostate now become quite sensitive to anal sex not like last time no much feelings only the pain when kena poked.

hi kyu

as you had mentioned in the below post, do you mind sharing where the place is. i am keen to try it out. thanks.

Owing to an intense heatiness , i went to the same place to massage and to ' Kua Sai ' ( 刮沙) . To my surprise , the massuer asked me to take off my clothes ( including my underware ) and he started working on it. I took it that it is easier for him to ' Kua' my back. Boy , it was terribly painful . Afterwhich he told me to turn over my body and he started to massage my thighs . My penis was exposed and he did not cover it with the tower. Then he vaguely touched one of my balls while massaged my left thigh , I started to semi-erect . He moved over to the other tigh and his elbow touched my cock and ball vaguely again . I almost got a full erection , but was controlling . Then he used his strong arms to spread out my legs and pressed my prostrate point . It was so, so nice ....:-). Therafter , he massage my head sensually .

It is essentially a straight establishment with aunties and uncles customers ...and I was so surprised of the ' treatment ' I got .

There is this famous wushu guan near Aljunied MRT. Everybody knows.

Anyway, h long retired. It was years ago.

So the masseur you are talking about has retired? Someone else took over? Have you tried the new physician/masseur? How is the experience? Same or better?