Male HQ

Massage By China 东北佬

kyu simon

Having said all these , where do find the masseuers that give u the ' extra ' ? if it's a gay establishment , there's nothing boastful about it...why not u try this massage shop at toa-payoh run by straight people and see what happened ? There is one ' Zhu ' shi-fu (祖师傅), he's not bad and his hands are very strong and hairy :-)

Is he the one you mention with large palm and bald head?

Today, I tried the massage at this place (Blk 85, Toa Payoh Lor 4). English name of the shop is Jinger Bio-Tech Pte Ltd (Not sure why the shop name got 'bio-tech' but the chinese name is clearer about the non-use of medicine, and using Tui-na techniques to relieve body aches such as rheumatism). Tel: 6250-5076 It might be good if you call for their operating hours, and see if there is any masseur available at the time you wish to go there.

Foot massage was 40mins for S$20, while body massage (you can specify oil-based or finger-pressure) was an hour for S$40. The masseur gave me a business card which also mentioned special discount of S$12 for senior citizen (I did not find out what age qualified!)

All the 4 masseurs (3 older guys, 1 younger-looking). including the young female receptionist, seem to come from China, judging from the Chinese accent in their conversation. They were all friendly-looking and seemed to be just glad that another customer walked into their shop, on this quiet weekday afternoon. I just let the lady arrange any masseur, as I did not have any preference. I said I would try the foot massage first. Subsequently, I also had the body massage.

The foot massage skill of the masseur was average, but the 1-hr body massage following that was better. I had a good kneading done on my stiff back and shoulders (the area which I requested him to spend more time on), before I requested the masseur to change to oil technique when he proceeded to massage my legs.

If anyone here asked me about the details of the massage, I would recommend that you tell the masseur, not just here but anywhere else, exactly where you wished to be massaged on, where your pains and aches are, any injuries, any focal point, and which part of your body you do not need massage. It's perfectly OK to make your wishes known to your masseur and seek a 'mutual understanding' about how the massage is going take place. This way, there is no pretext and the expectations are clear about the service standard of the massage you will receive. Overall, I was satisfied with both the foot and the body massage.

Lastly, I think this massage place has my recommendation and should be worth revisiting.

thanks for sharing tennisball888. any recommend chub massuer?

Guest sky54

Just want to thank KYU SIMON for your introduction to this massage place.

Been a regular since a month ago and the technique is very effective.

I have been having massage and Tui Na for the past 30 years and I know when they are good!

Funny thing happened on my last visit, my regular Si Fu started touching around my hole... I am not complaining here, just very surprised! And he did it not once but a few times.

It felt good but I was too shocked to really enjoy it. I wanted to ask him why he did that but was too worried to embarrass him. He's really kind and sweet but just not my type. I like them young!!!

BTW he's younger than me, 40s to my 50s. Maybe he can "feel" that I am a slutty bottom!!!

Anyway, just wanted to share this little "surprising" episode.

Just want to thank KYU SIMON for your introduction to this massage place.

Been a regular since a month ago and the technique is very effective.

I have been having massage and Tui Na for the past 30 years and I know when they are good!

Funny thing happened on my last visit, my regular Si Fu started touching around my hole... I am not complaining here, just very surprised! And he did it not once but a few times.

It felt good but I was too shocked to really enjoy it. I wanted to ask him why he did that but was too worried to embarrass him. He's really kind and sweet but just not my type. I like them young!!!

BTW he's younger than me, 40s to my 50s. Maybe he can "feel" that I am a slutty bottom!!!

Anyway, just wanted to share this little "surprising" episode.

Hello,

May I know if that massuer was zhu si fu?

I would like to him to touch me as well.

hk

May I know if that massuer was zhu si fu?

sorry hkchief, i would like you to think twice, if you are the massuer, do you like people to gossip about it? you don't even know is it true or not, whoever the massuer is, just let it be, not nice to dig it out, if you are his type, maybe you have the same treatment what sky54 get.

sky54, if you like his massage & you think the massuer is really kind and sweet, maybe you should just keep it yourself? i believe now you just suspect & assume it only right?

life for older massuer is not easy, spare a thought for others, they not work in a gay spa or gay massage center, i believe they don't like others to " advertise " for their special treatment , they don't like their colleagues get to hear about those gossip too, true?

Edited by snowball

Guest sky54

You are definately right, Snowball...

And I have no intention to further more detail on this matter.

It's just not right!

My main reason for posting is to first of all, to thank Kyu Simon. And also to mention that it's a good place for authentic Tui Na massage.

I will still continue to use their service and should it happens again... will definately discuss with the Shi Fu.

sky54, i think better not to discuss with the Shi Fu about touching... as long you can accept & he never " cross the line ", i think just pretend you never notice, else maybe after the discussion, the Shi Fu will be uneasy & try to be very careful, thus may not be as good & sensual as before, I maybe wrong too, just a suggeestion, you should know what you more comfortable with, as long you are happy, i may want to try their Tui Na too, cos i like hard massage :), so normally do you guys need to make an appointment?

Edited by snowball

Guest sky54

I think you are right again, Snowball.

It will be to my advantage that I pretend nothing unusual about it. This will also not embarrass the Si fu too.

Oh by all means try to pay them a visit, you will not regret it.

The place is simple and clean. They are very polite, sincere and kind people. And the good service and the very good pricing make this place a "gem". I sometime feel like I am being tranported to GuangZhou, Shanghai or Shenzhen...

Actually since my first visit nearly 2 months ago, they have make many small improvements to their premises. So it seems that they are doing well with just word of mouth advertising.

And since I am considered a regular, they seemed really happy to see me when I walk in their door.

If you go early during the day, there should be no need of an appointment. I understand that they are very busy during the weekend. My visits are usually in the weekday morning.

Sky54,

I had removed ur earlier post but u reposted it again. Frankly, when u post such "incident" be it the truth or its all in ur imagination, your post may do the shop a dis-service than service. Hopefully, no masseurs in the shop will be harassed the next time you visit them.

If you have been following the massage thread, you should know that there are those are looking for good massage and those looking for more than massage. Some treat the masseur with respect while some will treat the masseur as something else.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bwguest

I have been to tpy recently. My first visit was attended by SUI shifu,46. Second visit was attended by ZHU shifu,43. I like their massage as their hand are strong. I have yet to try the YUAN shifu, 55, anyone can share the experience on him? Is he as good as SUI N ZHU shifu?

• 2 weeks later...
I have been to tpy recently. My first visit was attended by SUI shifu,46. Second visit was attended by ZHU shifu,43. I like their massage as their hand are strong. I have yet to try the YUAN shifu, 55, anyone can share the experience on him? Is he as good as SUI N ZHU shifu?

Just visited this place yesterday after reading so many good reviews.

I was massaged by Zu shifu and I must say that he is a very nice and polite person who cater to your needs. He looks and talks like a fatherly figure as well. I took up the 1hr full body tuina and I think the strength he used was just right. We did chat quite a bit throughout the session, about his family and the types of tuina etc etc. He also massage my "hui yin" towards the end of the tuina but I must clarify that there is strictly no sexual purpose. Zu shifu told me that they have a buy 10 sessions get 1 free package.

All in all, it was an extremely pleasant experience. This place is definitely worth visiting again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Guest,

May i know where is the place u went for this prostate massage. I think i do have some problems down there n if what the shifu told u was meant to correct n clear the toxins from the body, i wld like to try. Thank you.

Years ago I tried that from a tui na sifu. It is definitely prostate massage. It was supposed to drain the poison trapped in your prostate, in those parts of the prostate that are swollen and inactive trapping the toxin inside.

/

/

Okay, I'm stopping here because it was obvious what that kind of things will this lead to. Anyway I only want to explain what and why of prostate massage. If you hear the same explanation from the masseur then you will know he is not bullshitting.

i am a heavily musculed guy and i go for deep tissue or tui-na types of massage. Thai massage are my favourite though. Beecause of my size (171cm, 89kg, waist 30in) i really need the masseur to have the strength and skill to massage me properly.

because of the intensive workout sessions i need the massage to sooth all the aches and painsand not so much for the hj or a bj... which happens almost always. Maybe it is because of my built? (hahaha!)

anyway, 9 out of 10 masseuers (male and female) end up giving me a hj or bj - but unfortunately only 4 out of 10 give me a good massage. and sadly, only 2 out of 10 gives me a good massage AND a hj (which i prefer over a bj)

and here's the best part - i never paid for the 'extra'.

:thumb:

Hey big guy, If you really want a great strong deep tissue massage why not come to my work place. You are assured a professional massage and i would personally do the treatment for you.

Edited by bigis4me

Hi Guest,

May i know where is the place u went for this prostate massage. I think i do have some problems down there n if what the shifu told u was meant to correct n clear the toxins from the body, i wld like to try. Thank you.

The written message is bad fall and caused a backache. Then become prostate toxic cumulation backach ...... then prostate massage and moaning. (hope the sifu is staying alone)

But in anyway, if he is that good to treat prostate problem, pls let us have the phone number ....

One of the shifus at blk 85 has gone back - I think he's name was Yuan shifu , the more elderly one.

Replacing him was a tanned stocky shifu which I have no idea of his name . But he appears to be very straight to me - wonder anyone has tried his massage before ?

he is back...he was back to China for his daughter's wedding i think...just saw him last week. heard his family was also here for holiday.

Please take note that the above shop is a str8 massage place and not a gay joint. Please conduct yourself properly so as not to cause unnecessary problems for the shop.

Also please be careful of what you post here so as not to create unnecessary problem for the shop.

Therefore, all above post are deleted to protect the innocent.

Guest curious

there are so many good massage shops in TPY, wby only this particular shop being mention over and over again. Why keep talking abt the masseurs when it is obvious a straight shop? Is it free publicity or someone having grudges against the masseurs in the shop? Why can't just leave them alone!

• 1 month later...

After reading this thread, i decided to make my maiden visit to this place last week on monday... The place is not bad... I was massage by Zu Shi Fu...And yes, his massage was damn good...like the hard press...then a few days after, i went to visit this place again to be massage by Zu Shi Fu (requested for) again...This place is a good recommendation...Thanks to the one that start this thread...Before this i always go to Wei Kang Health Centre in Macpherson road (straight joint),but my favourite masseur (no hanky-panky) already went back to China and will only return to S'pore in Feb...This place is also good...So now i have 2 places to go for my monthly massage... :thumb:

After reading this thread, i decided to make my maiden visit to this place last week on monday... The place is not bad... I was massage by Zu Shi Fu...And yes, his massage was damn good...like the hard press...then a few days after, i went to visit this place again to be massage by Zu Shi Fu (requested for) again...This place is a good recommendation...Thanks to the one that start this thread...Before this i always go to Wei Kang Health Centre in Macpherson road (straight joint),but my favourite masseur (no hanky-panky) already went back to China and will only return to S'pore in Feb...This place is also good...So now i have 2 places to go for my monthly massage... :thumb:

hi Casper may i know the address of wei kang health centre or any contact no. thanks

• 3 weeks later...

There is this famous wushu guan near Aljunied MRT. Everybody knows.

Anyway, h long retired. It was years ago.

After he milked me dry, I slept like a baby for the whole day and my body again got aches from the lazyness. But most of all, I was dying to try it again. But my balls were so sore like somebody kicked my groins.

/

/

I felt like I was a new man after a big sickness over now with more energy and less tired to think and work.

But the side effect was that I have that itch inside. But he will only do home cure on weekday afternoons. So I only get his cure once a month until I got steady fxxk buddies.

Can somebody tell me the exact address? i need to try this treatment as I think i have problem with my prostate and sexual drive ...sigh :(. Am new in Singapore...appreciate your help.

Guest dancer

regardless sui shifu, zu shifu or yuan shifu, they r all very professional. for those who wants to know whether do you have to go naked during the session, its optional. to me, go naked its the best because its easier for the massuer and the massage can be more thorough :)

regardless sui shifu, zu shifu or yuan shifu, they r all very professional. for those who wants to know whether do you have to go naked during the session, its optional. to me, go naked its the best because its easier for the massuer and the massage can be more thorough :)

Thanks

Guest newtohere

Hi Xtreme, do u hv to be nude, massage by zhu shifu?

From my experience, for local or malaysian masseuers you have to wear the shorts they provide coz nude is not acceptable to them.

For masseur from China, it's up to you coz they are not so bothered whether you are nude or not. There's a little cultural differece between the china and local masseur.

Guest -Xtreme-

Agreed with dancer. I enjoy the massage more in nude.

BTW, seems like we only mentioned about Zhu, Sui and Yuan shifu here but never mentioned the 4th shifu who is the younger and more stout. I don't even know his name. Do any one know and have tried his service? Is it as good?

Guest stockylover

Agreed with dancer. I enjoy the massage more in nude.

BTW, seems like we only mentioned about Zhu, Sui and Yuan shifu here but never mentioned the 4th shifu who is the younger and more stout. I don't even know his name. Do any one know and have tried his service? Is it as good?

Hi agreed. If everyone's skill is good, I generally I prefer stocky guy to massage me. What is the name of this stocky younger shifu, can someone pls enlighten? Thanks.

Guest JOCKEY

Hi agreed. If everyone's skill is good, I generally I prefer stocky guy to massage me. What is the name of this stocky younger shifu, can someone pls enlighten? Thanks.

His name is Weng shifu. I had a session with him a week ago and i'd rate him 7/10. Personally, I prefer hard-pressed massage and I think he lacks that strength despite me telling him to be harder. And yes, he didnt mind me in nude and he covered my private part with a towel during the massage. No hanky panky...strictly professional.

Guest dancer

His name is Weng shifu. I had a session with him a week ago and i'd rate him 7/10. Personally, I prefer hard-pressed massage and I think he lacks that strength despite me telling him to be harder. And yes, he didnt mind me in nude and he covered my private part with a towel during the massage. No hanky panky...strictly professional.

thank you. actually i didn't even know theres 1 more shifu.

Guest curious

thank you. actually i didn't even know theres 1 more shifu.

anybody knows if this blk 85 tpy massage joint offers prostate massage? if yes, what is "prostate massage" in mandarin? hehe...my mandarin is not good..hoping to learn from u guys. thks

Guest ascender

i think is 前列腺按摩 ba.. I think their service for prostate problems is drink the papaya thingy. but i never ask before. Haha.

anybody knows if this blk 85 tpy massage joint offers prostate massage? if yes, what is "prostate massage" in mandarin? hehe...my mandarin is not good..hoping to learn from u guys. thks

Guest hygiene

Hygiene is what you need to observe in anywhere .... the busy the place is, less hygiene it can be. Of course, all massage shops have their ways of maintaining it. Just ask for what you want when it comes to hygiene ....

Happy ending ...

Guest curious

Hygiene is what you need to observe in anywhere .... the busy the place is, less hygiene it can be. Of course, all massage shops have their ways of maintaining it. Just ask for what you want when it comes to hygiene ....

Happy ending ...

i wonder how your above statement is relevant to the topic?? hehe

Happy ending ...

what do u mean? please go straight to the point!

Guest Hygiene

Curious, just imagine if your prostate are being massage but the guy didn't clean his hand properly or The towel has some smell (didn't change from pervious customers) I mentioned you should ask for what you want when it comes to hygien.