Male HQ

Possible to chat dirty but not meet?

Dirtyme

• Dirtyme changed the title to Possible to chat dirty but not meet?
Guest Touch here and there

I don't like to talk about dirty things with people I have not seen.  I prefer talking dirty physically with the person but not on the chat room. 

Guest Sex chat

Is not 

I'm not sure if it is just me or there are people like me too. 

I kinda like to chat about dirty stuff(be it simple or nasty) but not want to meet to do it? It's not I am not daring, but I wish to chat someone who is interested too but not pressuring me to meet for it. 

Am I alone?

You are not alone. I m into this also. Let’s chat

Yeah. A few reasons:

1. Sometimes just enjoy live connection of minds, no need to know beyond some basic stats/idea of who the person is.

2. The quality of the connection is more important.

3. Sometimes being anonymous frees the person up to fantasize and imagine. Fantasy is fantasy, real life is real life.

Not everyone can sustain it. Some needs voice, most prefer videocall, but if u enjoy the realm of pure ideas, it can be very enjoyable.

Yeah. A few reasons:

1. Sometimes just enjoy live connection of minds, no need to know beyond some basic stats/idea of who the person is.

3. Sometimes being anonymous frees the person up to fantasize and imagine. Fantasy is fantasy, real life is real life.

Not everyone can sustain it. Some needs voice, most prefer videocall, but if u enjoy the realm of pure ideas, it can be very enjoyable.

Why can't the guys i chat with think like this 🤣

Must have a common topic or common interest. 
If person A like KTV but person B like gardening, I don’t think the talk will last. Lol

Cannot agree more.

Though both regulars are individual with their own individual thoughts and interests, i believe, as long as both have ONE chat interest, it is GREAT! 

Regular Chat Buddy = Companion 

Any applicant? LOL

Edited by JoJoMan

I kinda like to chat about dirty stuff(be it simple or nasty) but not want to meet to do it? It's not I am not daring, but I wish to chat someone who is interested too but not pressuring me to meet for it. 

Am I alone?

I love too, if u keen can add me via Line Xoxowolfz

After all the talks, is there a chat group formed?

If yes, please put the link or QR code instead of collecting IDs, yeah.

To moderator: If the above is not allowed, kindly remove my post. Thank you.

Mmm i didn't start a group because I wasn't sure if there was a "market" for it. 

But if you guys want it, i would be happy to create one 🤭

Guest Dirty chat guy

Mmm i didn't start a group because I wasn't sure if there was a "market" for it. 

But if you guys want it, i would be happy to create one 🤭

Yes pls… would love to

Guest Dirty chat guy

Yeah. A few reasons:

Couldn’t agree more. Nice to have fantasy when the real world is so stressful 

Am I alone?

Isn't it the same as those guys who only seek VC to jerk off (alone)?

Might be due to constraints in having your own place or other reasons.

I would prefer to go for the real thing instead of such substitutes.

😱 where is the fun? Where is your balls? 😂 U make hard with each other then maybe both jerk off together or one of u n that is it? So dull boring! Where is the passion?  😂

For me Big NO! Those who prefer this your sex skills not good.. 😂 just meet n jerk off together can touch each other etc...isn't this better? Make u shoot far...make u even cum more etc 😂 

U must go out often to cruise or an adventure with me n u tell me your first experience n decide yourself if u wanna do again 😂

Don't overthink, any fantasy I can safely make it reality 😂 all u need is trust..make sure u hungry hard n horny...let this master Dom daddy shows u 😂 or share u if your skills is my level of satisfaction hahahaha..

• 2 weeks later...

Possible to chat dirty but not meet?

Everything is possible, but what is the purpose? 

While talking dirty might give you an arousal, but it will never match the feeling, excitement and enjoyment of the real thing. 

Why having unsatisfying substitutes if you can get the real thing?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.