Male HQ

Places For Massage

Anyone can provide me the contact of massuer by the name of Eric who does massage at Diamond and also at Hougang?

heard that Eric massage in his Hougang home... he actually has a bf who is stocky and i think he likes only stocky & beefy guys.

i was hesitated whe i knew this after i got his contacts... but later dont know where i placed... can some1 PM me his contacts. thanks. :)

Hi, anyone have Eric's contact, pls pm me. thanks.

Guest Guest_Astro
Hi Guest_Astro,

I guess it's ok with him either. I did asked him the about the same issue (wearing or not wearing) during my very first visit and he told me it's all up to me.

Hi MassageFreak

I went and i did not ask him about what to wear so i wore the boxer they provided and i must sat it's very BIG... Imagine asking me to wear a XXL boxer when i'm only sized S...

And the massage he did was actually a bit hard to my liking but i can still take it so i just let him do it his way without asking him to be softer. Now my back aches a bit... Anyway he's quite professional and covered up my body which he's not working. Btw, he dun massage you front upper body huh?

And also, hmm :oops: , did u take everything off or wore the boxer they provide? And did u tip him?

Thanx

Hi Guest_Astro,

I guess it's ok with him either. I did asked him the about the same issue (wearing or not wearing) during my very first visit and he told me it's all up to me.

Hi MassageFreak

I went and i did not ask him about what to wear so i wore the boxer they provided and i must sat it's very BIG... Imagine asking me to wear a XXL boxer when i'm only sized S...

And the massage he did was actually a bit hard to my liking but i can still take it so i just let him do it his way without asking him to be softer. Now my back aches a bit... Anyway he's quite professional and covered up my body which he's not working. Btw, he dun massage you front upper body huh?

And also, hmm :oops: , did u take everything off or wore the boxer they provide? And did u tip him?

Thanx

Hi Astro,

You could tell him to go lighter if you go back again next time. Heehee, :P I hope you don't get a shock if you see bruises behind your back tomorrow. I always go to him when I have a shoulder ache (which usually leads to a bad headache) and after the treatment I will always be ok.

He really gives a strong massage huh? :oops: Sorry, I should have gave clearer warning next time. I thought that by mentioning that he has strong hands would give some idea as to his strength.

BTW, I usually do not wear anything underneath the boxer. You could go all bare if you liked. No, I do not tip him but yet he still gives me the same professional treatment everytime.

Hope you have a restful sleep tonight.

Cheers.

Hey to all fans of straight senior masseurs,

I have a gem of of senior masseur to recommend, although I personally have seen this guy but not tried, but i have conducted intensive research on him.

Location: Lucky Chinatown, the lowest basement floor (B4 i believed)

Name of shop: 金钟

Not to be confused with: Another massage shop on the same floor called WELLCOME.COM which is run by a gay masseur in his 40s. Crew cut and lean, might be yummy to some, but he strictly offers no extras or happy endings

Cost: $25 for an hour

Skills: ****/***** (he would gain full marks if he offers the final

The shop which I am recommending is called 金钟 (which is the name of the guy) and its proprieter-cum-sole masseur is a man in his 50s. Very strong looking, and rides a big and mean Honda bike. For the record, this macho looking senior masseur is STRAIGHT, and you will get the idea when you see him. He will not give you extras and happy endings, but can impart you tips on cock massage (just fake the need to strengthen your cock), and will not be adversed to seeing your cock erected in the course of the massage. In fact, if you do not erect, he might comment on it not being sensitive enough.

So if you love to be touched and stroked by a stocky macho uncle who is straight, and is in for a good and serious rub, head down to this nondescript joint one of these lazy afternoons. And if you are the lucky guy who eventually got some 'extra points' in massage, please submit your field reports here.

Have fun. For those who are shy about asking questions in the open, you may pvt me.

全身1hr$25金钟正

宗熟男推拿师#B3-05

幸运牛车水96224857

纯按摩绝无额外服务

anyone been to this masseur before ?

Guest Guest
Hi Guest_Astro,

Hi MassageFreak

Thanx

Hi Guest_Astro

You mean Hiew spends an hr just to massage your back body only? Is it because you mentioned to him you got some problem on the back so he concentrated all the time at the back and ignore the front?

Hi MassageFreak

Do you have the same problem as Astro?

Cheers

Guest Guest_Astro
Hi Guest_Astro

You mean Hiew spends an hr just to massage your back body only? Is it because you mentioned to him you got some problem on the back so he concentrated all the time at the back and ignore the front?

No la, he spent like more time my back, then he do my arms followed by legs.

Then he asked me turned around and do my legs again.

And i tot he will finished off with my chest and tummy but he did not even touched them.

And the reason i wanna do it in nude cos he seems to keep pulling my boxer down to massage my butts and like MassageFreak, i do not wear anything benethe the boxer. It's a boxer afterall mah. So i tot it without wearing one, he can massage better too. :D But i did not try (in nude) cos i know i will definately have a hardon even before the massage had even started. The tot of to be in the nude infront of stranger is enough to make me hard. :oops:

Hi Guys,

The chap is rather small built but strong. He is about in his late 30's?

Is fair. Manly look. Rather sharp features. Slim. Very strong hairy hands.

If you are not sure who that person is just ask the people inside for Hiew. Sometimes he might be rather busy during the weekend, so if you do not want to wait just call for appointment.

He is very professional so you can be sure that your money is very well spent.

About extra? Sorry, I don't wish to diverge on that, this is after all a straight massage palour. Just be discreet  :ph34r: and don't scare the poor fellow he is just trying to earn a living.

Happy massage. :D

Hi MassageFreak

Since it's a decent joint, is it ok for me to be in the buff when massaged by him?

Not asking for extra but tot it will feel more comfy when being massage in the nude.

And would he mind if i spot a hard on during massage?

I'm very sensitive. :oops:

Thanx

Hi Guest_Astro,

Hi Mr Masseur,

With regards to the providing extra service issue,

Hmmm, I feel that massage is an occupation like any others where we always have little inconveniences and annoyance from colleague or clients alike all the time. We just have to leave with it and/or find a better way to deal with it.

Let me give an example: We always hear/read about famous celebrities alike who are constantly hounded by the media for the juiciest scope and we can hear them always lamenting, "I wish they(media) would leave me alone to my privacy."

But what is a celebrity? A person who entertains and is in the limelight. As your popularity rises, people would want to know about you therefore if there is such a demand the reporters would want to help them get it. Being adored and demanded comes with a price - lost of privacy. As a masseur, you have your own set of problems - to handle customer with wandering hands.

Where massage is concern, because the jobscope enables you to break the proximity between the client and yourself when skin to skin contact has been made, therefore, it would naturally let the other party feel a certain closest between the both of you at that moment.

I humbly feel that it's all up to the person providing the service to find a most professional way to settle the embarrassing situation.

If you are determine that you do not want to entertain any extra services:

1. Simply ignore the advances and gently take his hands away

2. If the client still does not take no for an answer, voice out gently that you are uncomfortable with this type of advances and do not do extra.

3. If you wish to retend the customer. After the end of the session, try to pacify the client by explaining why you do not do extra, and make sure you help to inflate his ego. Make him feel good about himself, it's not him that you have rejected. It's your stand on your professionalism.

Massage, belongs to the SERVICE industry and just like any service job that deals with PEOPLE, there will always be complaints, nuisance and annoying clients, but the most important point to remember is that you must be able to deal with it as professionally as when you are performing your job professionally.

Always be mindful that you are in a service industry and such things will always happen.

At the end of the day, as long as both hands are willing to clap there is no right and wrong. Even those who provide extra, they are providing a service that their client demands. We really have no right to condemn them or judge anybody.

As for who is right and worng, there is no answer. I just find that we are all human. The masseur have to be mentally prepared to tackle these type of advances probably for as long as he is in the industry, therefore he has to learn not to be affected by it and handle it most cordially.

The clients on the other hand should also learn that they must respect the masseurs as a decent human being. They have feelings too and also have the right to choose what they want or do not want to do.

Hope I have not offended anyone, just giving my 5 cents worth.

Let's all just stand up and give all our hard working masseurs the much needed respect that they deserve. We should all have a Masseur Day, to thank them for giving us that much needed human touch throughout the year.

That said:

I love you all "Masseurs". Thank you for pampering me throughout the year.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cheers.

Bravo MassageFreak, you have certainly elevated the stature and image of the long deserving and hardworking masseurs. My applause, salute and respect to all those genuine and professional masseurs out there. Without you, deprivation of pleasure in small part of our lives will be obliterated. Of course there are black sheeps in every profession trades and massage industry is no exceptional. I do encountered certain sector of masseurs are out to cheat on their clients. I shall not elaborate further to portrait bad publicity of the massage industry but do advise those whom so called "qualified masseur" who are taking advantage of making a quick bucks and immerse in enjoying the "good times" to satisfy own gains to stop practising.

Expects alot of rebuked and resentment I know but I'm doing for the sake of all our us.

Guest Ask Ask
sometimes u like e masseur so much tat u cant resist...

sometimes e masseur like u so much tat he cant resist...

to each his own as looong as obody gets hurt.............. :Pp

anyone been to "bodylite" b4?

A "not bad" place to go massage. The masseurs are very professional and provide "very clean" massage and scrub. I like the masseur who serve me -- "very normal and str8" but at least I did not see any masseur who is a 金刚芭比 (read macho-Mary) there. :D

There is only one complaint from me i.e. their bathroom. You have to walk pass the "reception area" to and from the massage room to take your shower. Imagine you're with only a towel wrap below your waist and their customers are sitting at the reception waiting to be served. Well, well, very pai seh .... I have to suck in my stomach and catwalk nicely infront of those audiences. :D

I totally agree with you. As some one mentioned people go for massages with different intentions and people have different ways of relaxing. I personally feel that if you are erected and high after the masseur massaged certain erogenous zones... it is ok to J/O. He could do it for you or just allow you to do it youself. Maybe if he is willing he could also caress you to help you come.. ;)

Nothing is worse then having a gay masseur who is erected himself not want to "help out". :angry:

Again, it all boils down to how you relax. :whistle:

In any case, it is only proper not to discuss too openly on the "extra" issue. Such discussions could be done in private. :thumb:

Guest no name

Sometime ago, there were barbers provided extra service, I hope massage trade will not be degenerated to such a lower state, nothing but causing by gay massuer and the a small minority from gay community.

Guest stoneguy

Hi HenryTan,

Just wondering any reason why Patrick@Bayshore and Mr Ang @ AMK are not added in the 1st page of the thread? If they are not worth adding in, I would like to know why. There were some good and not so good field reports about them in the thread.

I was browsing through all the pages and swear that I wasn't able to find their contact number until I finally found it after more than half an hour browsing. *Phew*.

Still, need to praise you for starting this thread and maintain the call list on page 1. You are our saviour. :P

anyone been to "bodylite" b4?

A "not bad" place to go massage. The masseurs are very professional and provide "very clean" massage and scrub. I like the masseur who serve me -- "very normal and str8" but at least I did not see any masseur who is a 金刚芭比 (read macho-Mary) there. :D

There is only one complaint from me i.e. their bathroom. You have to walk pass the "reception area" to and from the massage room to take your shower. Imagine you're with only a towel wrap below your waist and their customers are sitting at the reception waiting to be served. Well, well, very pai seh .... I have to suck in my stomach and catwalk nicely infront of those audiences. :D

Hi Ask Ask,

Totally agree with you about Bodylite. Tried them once before. The massage was ok, I actually fall asleep during the treatment.

My only complaint like you is the part where I have to pass through the narrow recept area to the shower area after the scrub. :oops: So malu, if there are clients waiting at the recept area.

Overall, not a bad experience.

Guest Guest
Hi Guest_Astro

You mean Hiew spends an hr just to massage your back body only?  Is it because you mentioned to him you got some problem on the back so he concentrated all the time at the back and ignore the front?

No la, he spent like more time my back, then he do my arms followed by legs.

Then he asked me turned around and do my legs again.

And i tot he will finished off with my chest and tummy but he did not even touched them.

And the reason i wanna do it in nude cos he seems to keep pulling my boxer down to massage my butts and like MassageFreak, i do not wear anything benethe the boxer. It's a boxer afterall mah. So i tot it without wearing one, he can massage better too. :D But i did not try (in nude) cos i know i will definately have a hardon even before the massage had even started. The tot of to be in the nude infront of stranger is enough to make me hard. :oops:

Just to share my experience to all, not too sure you have ever thought of it or have encountered the similar problem.

I often went massage for relaxation. Since last year visited one of massage palours, I have stopped it.

I am always in nude for total relaxation during massage. However, I found ants on the massage bed at the end of the session in the last visit. Unbelieveable and very angry... From then onward, I am wondering did the masseur change the towel on the massage bed after the previous customer left. For my own safety reason, I went to see doctor immediately on the following day. Thanks god, my body is virus free.

Guest Ask Ask

Aiyo ... Question to ask yourself: are you looking for a "masseur" for a "massage"? Why are they called masseurs? Because they do massage for a living. Masseurs are also human. They also got like and dislike. You think they tom, dick, harry also provide "extra" meh?!

If you're looking for "something else", then go look for other "professional" who can provide other service(s). Why complain no extra provided? :D You won't go to a Char-Kway-Teow stall to see if you can get Roast Duck Rice by chance. :D Maybe there are stalls that sell both ... hmmmm.

Hi HenryTan,

Just wondering any reason why Patrick@Bayshore and Mr Ang @ AMK are not added in the 1st page of the thread? If they are not worth adding in, I would like to know why. There were some good and not so good field reports about them in the thread.

I was browsing through all the pages and swear that I wasn't able to find their contact number until I finally found it after more than half an hour browsing. *Phew*.

Still, need to praise you for starting this thread and maintain the call list on page 1. You are our saviour.  :P

This Home-based Massage List (HML) started as a hobby to share with fellow BW readers Home-based masseurs that I visit and enjoy. Along the way, the generous readers of BW shared more masseurs which I listed too.

My listing criterias for masseurs are simple.

a. I tried and I think the massage is OK. This is subjective.

b. "Somebody I trust" (eg active BW contributor) have visited the masseur and recommends him. A good "believable" field report helps tremendously to get listed.

c. The masseur charges reasonably and I have sufficient information like name, contact, "place of massage" to list him.

d. I would even write a field report if I notice something unique about the massage.

Obviously there are many Home-based masseurs that did not make the HML. Main reasons are.

a. I may not know about the masseur. Therefore guys do post your own advertisements in the BW Biz forum or PM/Email the masseur's contact to me.

b. I have not visited them yet (eg distance, ...)

c. Too expensive and beyond my budget.

d. I visited the masseur but for some reasons, I am not comfortable with the massage.

eg lousy massage, non-existent massage (sex only), privacy concern, "uncomfortable" house, masseur not professional, masseur got attitude, cleanliness/hygience, honesty , unthical practice like recycled towels/lousy oil/stale scrub etc, etc etc.

Now for the not-very-good masseurs, I have learnt not to comment about them publicly in BW as it may hurt their business which is not my intention.

Hope it answers your question.

Guest Guest
Hi HenryTan,

Still, need to praise you for starting this thread and maintain the call list on page 1. You are our saviour.  :P

This Home-based Massage List (HML) started as a hobby to share with fellow BW readers Home-based masseurs that I visit and enjoy. Along the way, the generous readers of BW shared more masseurs which I listed too.

b. "Somebody I trust" (eg active BW contributor) have visited the masseur and recommends him. A good "believable" field report helps tremendously to get listed.

c. The masseur charges reasonably and I have sufficient information like name, contact, "place of massage" to list him.

d. I would even write a field report if I notice something unique about the massage.

Obviously there are many Home-based masseurs that did not make the HML. Main reasons are.

a. I may not know about the masseur. Therefore guys do post your own advertisements in the BW Biz forum or PM/Email the masseur's contact to me.

d. I visited the masseur but for some reasons, I am not comfortable with the massage.

eg lousy massage, non-existent massage (sex only), privacy concern, "uncomfortable" house, masseur not professional, masseur got attitude, cleanliness/hygience, honesty , unthical practice like recycled towels/lousy oil/stale scrub etc, etc etc.

Now for the not-very-good masseurs, I have learnt not to comment about them publicly in BW as it may hurt their business which is not my intention.

Hi Henry

Just to clarify, those masseurs listed in Home-based Massage List (HML) are considered as at least "good masseurs"?

Cheers

Hi HenryTan,

Hi Henry

Just to clarify, those masseurs listed in Home-based Massage List (HML) are considered as at least "good masseurs"?

Cheers

noticed some masseurs on the list got very bad write out and feed backs, how come are on the list too? just curious to know, thanks for your useful list info, great job! but like to know more are those on the list really live up to the expection and the standard that you set! :thumb:

Hi HenryTan,

Hi Henry

Cheers

noticed some masseurs on the list got very bad write out and feed backs, how come are on the list too? just curious to know, thanks for your useful list info, great job! but like to know more are those on the list really live up to the expection and the standard that you set! :thumb:

Hi Henry Tan

Me too ... I fully support you!!! You work hard for us ... :thumb:

Thks so much for you inform. But you have to spend so much money to go for "testing" .... so that I can save it. :clap:

Guest Guest_guest

Just wanted to recommend a great no-nonsense masseur by the name of Rohan Day. Normally based in Australia, he is here by special invitation for a limited period. He was featured in the Mandarin variety programme last month (the one starring Darren Lim, Ann Kok and Michelle Chong).

He is a totally straight caucasian massage therapist who specialises in deep tissue treatments. But warning, his skills do NOT come cheap (SGD120 for 1 hour) and there is NO "happy ending" besides the glow you get from a good rub-down. So those of you who were complaining about paying SGD70-80 for a great massage need not even bother.

For those of you who like your massage really strong and who do not mind paying a premium, you may check him out at http://www.whatever.com.sg/calendar/trainer.php?id=124

You will not be disappointed.

Guest guest_mist n fog

hi twinbirdcp,

yes, terry @ bendemeer still in biz. heard that he shifting place...so that prob explain why he never reply.

I enjoy his massage.

Just wanted to recommend a great no-nonsense masseur by the name of Rohan Day.  Normally based in Australia, he is here by special invitation for a limited period.  He was featured in the Mandarin variety programme last month (the one starring Darren Lim, Ann Kok and Michelle Chong).

He is a totally straight caucasian massage therapist who specialises in deep tissue treatments.  But warning, his skills do NOT come cheap (SGD120 for 1 hour) and there is NO "happy ending" besides the glow you get from a good rub-down.  So those of you who were complaining about paying SGD70-80 for a great massage need not even bother.

For those of you who like your massage really strong and who do not mind paying a premium, you may check him out at  http://www.whatever.com.sg/calendar/trainer.php?id=124

You will not be disappointed.

Too expansive for me to go for one hour massage cost $120. So sorry to say that ... if paying the tip ... another $10 or $20. It may cost about total :$130 or $140 for the only one hour. :(

noticed some masseurs on the list got very bad write out and feed backs, how come are on the list too? just curious to know, thanks for your useful list info, great job! but like to know more  are those on the list really live up to the expection  and the standard that you set! :thumb:
Hi Henry

Cheers

Glad you people like this massage thread and finds it useful.

I don't want to paste elaborate Disclaimer all over the article.

Massage service is very personal. Our individual taste of what is OK varies. Massuer's individual style/strength may suit people with different needs/taste/type.

For all recommendations/guides/listing on the Internet, take it with a pinch of salt - this one included. Caveat Emptor. It is your money and joy after all.

Cheers !

Hi All

It seems that there are more  and more masseurs ads in irc nowaday. Tried one mature guy non-local (west side) not that good  :( . Any of you guys try any of the new online masseurs?

Also any updates on those feature in the 1st page ? like price & skill :P

Cheers

May I know how to go to the mentioned IRC? I hope to find more info or services by other masseurs. TQ

Hi All

It seems that there are more  and more masseurs ads in irc nowaday. Tried one mature guy non-local (west side) not that good  :( . Any of you guys try any of the new online masseurs?

Cheers

May I know how to go to the mentioned IRC? I hope to find more info or services by other masseurs. TQ

Hi...I goes to Ethan 2 times per month..his massage and manhood therapy is very good..

Hi All

Cheers

Hi...I goes to Ethan 2 times per month..his massage and manhood therapy is very good..

Can i know how much is he charging for one hour? :blink: i m poor guy leh ....

Anybody know or has tried the massage at Changi Village Resthouse. SPA. (http://www.geocities.com/khlp66/ChangiVillageSpa.html). Apparently there are 2 masseurs there: the key masseur (Buddy Lim) is Chinese aged 52, and the other one is non-Chinese aged 30+. The charge for a full-body massage is S$35 for 45min, and S$45 for 60min. Would appreciate any info or report on the Chinese masseur. The phone number there is : 65420280 or 98571228.

Guest poor guys can get massage too

u dun need to b rich to get a massage. take a walk in people park cplx. u can get a good half hr massage for $25. or even better, make ur way down to assn for visually handicapped in toa payoh. $8 per 20 min slot. plus u get the satisfaction of spending money for a good cause. needless to say, u should let the masseurs use their hands, n keep urs to urself :)

Guest Guest_gc0805

u dun need to b rich to get a massage. take a walk in people park cplx. u can get a good half hr massage for $25. or even better, make ur way down to assn for visually handicapped in toa payoh. $8 per 20 min slot. plus u get the satisfaction of spending money for a good cause. needless to say, u should let the masseurs use their hands, n keep urs to urself :)

Anybody know or has tried the massage at Changi Village Resthouse. SPA. (http://www.geocities.com/khlp66/ChangiVillageSpa.html). Apparently there are 2 masseurs there: the key masseur (Buddy Lim) is Chinese aged 52, and the other one is non-Chinese aged 30+. The charge for a full-body massage is S$35 for 45min, and S$45 for 60min. Would appreciate any info or report on the Chinese masseur. The phone number there is : 65420280 or 98571228.

nt sure if they are still there.

quite pricy and location quite far. massage is so so, buddy is more keen on raba raba, than real massage. you will get to feel his manhood during the massge too :rolleyes: dun worry about approaching this, he will lead you there himself. :B) i was ask to pay for the extra service.

buddy is quite a well known guy in hong lim park, when the park was full of action.

hmmm, I am curious about the non-chinese...anyone tried him? Field report?

Hi..I goes to Ethan 2 times per month..I know him when he was working in oversea spas at Bayantree spas in Phuket..I goes for massage very often, i've tried many masseur, i personally find Ethan massage was very good and he can do the manhood therapy very well. After each masage by him, i always felt very relax, and i can sleep very well that night. As for his manhood therapy i personally likes it very much, it does work on me, its not painful and yet its working. He is very friendly, and gives very good customer service. I would recommend it to anyone who want to try his massage skills..Everything when i goes for masssage, most of the therapist don't do a good massage, they don't complete the massage but only do half way. As for Ethan, he complete his massages..Thats why i finds him different from others masseur.. :clap:

Hi..I goes to Ethan 2 times per month..I know him when he was working in oversea spas at Bayantree spas in Phuket..I goes for massage very often, i've tried many masseur, i personally find Ethan massage was very good and he can do the manhood therapy very well. After each masage by him, i always felt very relax, and i can sleep very well that night. As for his manhood therapy i personally likes it very much, it does work on me, its not painful and yet its working. He is very friendly, and gives very good customer service. I would recommend it to anyone who want to try his massage skills..Everything when i goes for masssage, most of the therapist don't do a good massage, they don't complete the massage but only do half way. As for Ethan, he complete his massages..Thats why i finds him different from others masseur.. :clap:

Could someone shed light on Ethan's appearance and mannerism?

Guest guest mist and fog

twinbirdcp,

young chap and friendly.

always give me a good massage and attentive...always have drinks ready before i even step in.

haha...

Guest Guest Mist n Fog

hi takahome,

personally i would think it best to go try it out instead of asking here. just enjoy it for yourself and you will know whether u will enjoy it or not. dun have any pre-conceive percept or expectation.

:D

manhood therapy is essentially massaging your groin area, suppose to strengthen your manhood and improve your performance...haha :P