Male HQ

Places For Massage

bumped into uncle vernon just today and he told me he is still working in Diamond.

so for those who prefer the masseur mature with average slim body, uncle vernon is a good choice.

tell them you heard from the web site and maybe he will throw in extra :P hahhaha ok this part i added one...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Have tried a few masseur mentioned in the first page as well as others mentioned in other forums.

Maybe I am greedy, after a while I get too used to the massage sequence of those I visit and things began to get boring.

I always enjoy a new massuer as it always the new experience that gave me hmmm... a different climax at the end?

Anyone has any new masseur to recommend?

There are plenty of china mama doing massage, I wonder are there fit man from china doing for men too?

Have tried a few masseur mentioned in the first page as well as others mentioned in other forums.

Maybe I am greedy, after a while I get too used to the massage sequence of those I visit and things began to get boring.

I always enjoy a new massuer as it always the new experience that gave me hmmm... a different climax at the end?

There are plenty of china mama doing massage, I wonder are there fit man from china doing for men too?

I totally agree... sometimes it is the same sequence and can get tiring. I like a little difference and a more bold approach from the masseur.

I have no idea if there is a china man... some are cute.... who gives massage... please anyone with information on this... really appreciate it.

:B)

I totally agree... sometimes it is the same sequence and can get tiring. I like a little difference and a more bold approach from the masseur.

I have no idea if there is a china man... some are cute.... who gives massage... please anyone with information on this... really appreciate it.

:B)

I like to know as well, Thanks

Has anyone try the massage parlour "Element" at Sago Street next Maxwell Market ?

Heard that Relaxy and Water Spa was shown last night in the show - project Y and I missed it. If you have mobtv, can you try to download so that let more people can view.

Has anyone try the massage parlour "Element" at Sago Street next Maxwell Market ?

Heard that Relaxy and Water Spa was shown last night in the show - project Y and I missed it. If you have mobtv, can you try to download so that let more people can view.

Yes I have tried elements. Ok la. Run by a big size muscular guy. Skills not too bad. Friendly guy

:clap:

Heard that Relaxy and Water Spa was shown last night in the show - project Y and I missed it.  If you have mobtv, can you try to download so that let more people can view.

Yes I have tried elements. Ok la. Run by a big size muscular guy. Skills not too bad. Friendly guy

Guest Guest_CUrious

Heard that Relaxy and Water Spa was shown last night in the show - project Y and I missed it.  If you have mobtv, can you try to download so that let more people can view.

What are the charges like for Element? Expensive? ;)

Guest fog n mist

hi.

element spa is owned by David formerly from chay yan street. u can check out the rates on another site which he advertise in.

david used to do massage at his home in chay yan street.

I have a masseur to recommend if you are interested. Have been with him for a year plus.... hope he will not be too busy to receive my call after I put his name here...

Name : Leslie (30++ yo, Chinese). Handsome looking, nice and friendly..muscular.

Place : Bedok

Facility : Private cosy neat and clean flat. Aircon room with proper massage bed.

Rate : $50/hr

Can check with him about other spa services like body scrub etc etc.... he is a simple friendly person...

hi.

element spa is owned by David formerly from chay yan street. u can check out the rates on another site which he advertise in.

Elements is a very cosy place to go,nice music and nice ambience,most importantly very privacy.Most spa i went to have people hanging around the counter.I was massage by one of their therapist Marcus,very good hands and he specialized in holistic and swedish massage.I took out a package the other day with facial and massage and marcus massage me and david did facial for me. I think he has 2 other therapist working with him,one of them is a ex actor and dj name yang guang.

hi.

Elements is a very cosy place to go,nice music and nice ambience,most importantly very privacy.Most spa i went to have people hanging around the counter.I was massage by one of their therapist Marcus,very good hands and he specialized in holistic and swedish massage.I took out a package the other day with facial and massage and marcus massage me and david did facial for me. I think he has 2 other therapist working with him,one of them is a ex actor and dj name yang guang.

What is the location and contact for this elements spa? Any web link? :)

hi.

What is the location and contact for this elements spa? Any web link? :)

u can try www.elementsfacebodylab.com

Name : Leslie (30++ yo, Chinese). Handsome looking, nice and friendly..muscular.

Facility : Private cosy neat and clean flat. Aircon room with proper massage bed.

Can check with him about other spa services like body scrub etc etc.... he is a simple friendly person...

Would like to know if he is manly or femminine? :)

I have a masseur to recommend if you are interested. Have been with him for a year plus.... hope he will not be too busy to receive my call after I put his name here...

I tried the Leslie @ Bedok before.. His skill not bad and quite professional. Heard he worked for a spa before.

He is not handsome lah... but quite pleasant looking and friendly.. Important thing is that I don't have to stand in the toilet to do the scrub.. hahaha..

Will visit him again.

:D

Thanks for the support of everyone. As of last check, this thread has more than 200,000 page views. Wow !

Thanks to BW readers, masseurs for making this "Places for Massage" thread a run-away success. I know from masseurs that they have benefited from their listing here and the patronage of the readers :) . I also know from conversation with AJ friends that the BW Home Massage List (HML) was beneficial to them as it provided options/alternatives for them to try massage.

I will be closing this thread and have started a "Places For Massage Part 2" at http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=1536

Let us continue the interaction there.

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

BW Moderator