Male HQ

Places For Massage

Massage by Nick last week, he is still operating.

The number we called, his agent who took a cut from Nick.

so can we still contact him with the old no? what no did u dial when u had a massage by him last week? care to put the no out? its pretty vague ur post.

Hi ... I saw Nicky@yishun pic is at yahoo.com.sg & search for the "massage" under age20. He may joint other agt to earn more money lor .... :(

what do u mean search under massage? u mean under sg yahoo classifieds? age20 is his name? please clarify thanks

Hi .... sexybeast

Pls go to www.yahoo.com.sg n search : massage ... look for OutcallTherapy Singapore male n female therapists ... see for Feature20s ... your Nicky@Yishun is there for the last one. You can see his name n intro.His agt tel is 9366XXXX.

I feel that he may charge more for the massage becos of different agt. i feel that he is contral by the agt becos most of the time i call is not him. Maybe u can try it if u really so urgent to look for him.

I like Nicky massage but hardly to get from him. :(

Guest Guest fog n mist

hi,

anyone have tried Touch Therapy thats advertise IS magazine?

hows the service? charges? ambience? skill of the therapist?

feedback anyone?

:D

how much does outcall charge for massage. and extra?

I have call n ask .... $200 or more can do for all .... :(

for me ... i just look for $45 or $50. :P

This kind of charges is madness... well, I think if we going to pay until like $200 for a massage, then I guess it's really crazy... I feel that $50.00 should be OK already... :D

I think these people are either very very very limited in market knowledge, or their skills and services are very very very good...

I believe they are in the high class 'prostitution' category... while we are in the 'Geylang' market ...

personally, I'd also not pay more than $50 unless they do really kinky things, or are super satisfiers...

I tried before, if anything, just to taste 'the upper strata' -- damn disappointing la...

they just think they are expensive only... massage truely basic and amateurish...

and they will go into the prostitute mode... for your happy ending as fast as possible, so they can collect money...

If you chat, they will tell you sad story, like mother is needing medical attention, fees, etc... and need money to pay for all those... hahahaha...

Bloody cheats la... I get better service at the saunas...

for $150 to $200... I would really expect to be shiok until near heart attack levels... and would beg him to come back next round...

so far... I get lousy looks, and cannot be bothered attitude... wank you like they milking cow... and that pay me now look...

so in a nutshell... I'd say 'forget it...' horny, go 8 door, or other sauna... if you strike, you might get more than one in one visit!! bloody hell... can go how many times for $200??? are they worth so much?????

maybe when I'm 65 years old or something... then pay them to dance naked for 1 hour for $200... in full lighting... maybe... or I could just watch p--n lor...

bloody hell... try to bluff our money...

. :yuk:

hi,

anyone have tried Touch Therapy thats advertise IS magazine?

hows the service? charges? ambience? skill of the therapist?

feedback anyone?

Hi Yup I have tried Touch. Its ok. Therapist is a nice guy. Friendly and lean. Massage skills are good too.

Place is rather cramped. he works from his room wich is coverted into an office and has a massage corner and a bathroom and toilet with see through glass doors. Interesting concept.

On the whole good experience.

Massage: 4/5

Ambience: 3/5

masseur: 3.5/5

price: 2/5 - it is rather expensive. that is my opinion.

I am totally amused at the postings about outcall therapy. I am sure that they are totally over-priced. If they want to charge that much for a massage who will want? they might as well get out from the cover and say that they are prostitutes. It is sad la that Nicky from Yishun is now among these people. I wonder why he decided to make the move. Is it worth it? well... only he can asnwer la...

hehe.. if not for beach1597 who told me where to look for nicky, i would not have found out 1 of my friends is working as a masseur for outcall. imagine my surprise as i was scrolling down the page when i saw my friends face haha... but not gonna ask him about la, wait make him malu... :oops:

Not only the guy would charge $200 but the whole guys listed in their web as I ever called them to make enquiry, I believe the person who answered the call was their 'papasan'. There are mainly Thais in their list some times .....

http://www.outcalltherapy.com/Feature20s/02.html

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Tried this HM Ricky.

For goodness sake, I will not return. Regretted.

His introduction to his service was mechanical and I do not agree with his business ethical.

It was a rude shock to me. So tactless.

Every thing that he spoke were of $$ and took the chance 'rubbing down' on other masseurs products. He should just focus and sell the advantages of his products and not on the expense of others.

I did not buy any of the other treatment (scrubs/ear candles/manhood therapy etc> and chose the swedish massage <his so-call 'Title Massage"> which I took it as literally translation for 招牌按摩 or Signature Massage,  costed me SGD 85/60 mins. The massage oil he chose is of '100% natural extracts of lavender'.

OK, get changed and a quick rinse and prepared for the massage.

Then another shock came.

He mentioned that he did not like to rush through the massage and it would do me good if I extends till 90mins or 120mins, to truly enjoy and relax.

Extending half an hour is SGD 40.

True blue money talking.

I cut him short and told him to focus on the massage and proceed with it as per agreed.

Well, I sensed his wasn't happy to my reply.

Nevertheless, the massage ends less than an hours and the lavender oil that he used is definitely not 100% lavender. Anyway, felt short-changed, paid and left hastily.

This post has no malicious intent and it should be seen as a positive feedback.

Everyone needs to improve somehow, somewhere.

I believed some of us do get lousy service at times.

Intend to start a thread of lousy service but can moderator or member , please post guidelines so as it will not be offensive to some.

thanks u so much for your realistic feed back!

is it the Ricky at Bedok? thats was like enter a 黑店, and he really goes all the way out to rob your cash, from the way he do his business i am very sure no body will visit him aft the 1st visit! he really wanna chop your red carrots and cut your throat! gosh! scarrie man! got such greedy masseur greedy until so agressive one! :angry:

If genuine such a case happening, this unethical practises should let all the massage goers aware from being innocently victimise. Felt so sorry for Guest Rain but must thank you for bringing the attention of the 'black sheep' tarnishing the reputation of all the masseurs out there.

Let's all beware of Ricky from Bedok henceforth. Can anyone authenticate the field report by Guest Rain if you falls into similar trap visiting Ricky.

:swear: Yes, I had bad experience there too. Nothing but $$ throughout the session.

hehe.. if not for beach1597 who told me where to look for nicky, i would not have found out 1 of my friends is working as a masseur for outcall. imagine my surprise as i was scrolling down the page when i saw my friends face haha... but not gonna ask him about la, wait make him malu... :oops:

haha .... who is your friend leh? I am keen to try .... :D

Not only the guy would charge $200 but the whole guys listed in their web as I ever called them to make enquiry, I believe the person who answered the call was their 'papasan'. There are mainly Thais in their list some times .....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

I think he worth only $40 as Nicky looks much better and has a better body and he charged only $50.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

I think he worth only $40 as Nicky looks much better and has a better body and he charged only $50.

Pls leh :lol: ... if he want to be an outcall therapy. I m sure he has his own reason to sell his "massage skill" ..... give ppl some faces .... haha :D

But for me to pay $200 or more in one hour is impossible. i will use the money go to Thailand to look for better masseur. $100 can change it 2400TB. i pay for one masseur only $1000TB (all in one ... :thumb: )

Therefore .... $200 can ask for 4 thai masseur. Can do everything leh ... :D:D:D

Hi all. Had my first massage with Nicky. Very very nice guy. I enjoyed the massage he gave. The pressure was just nice all around. Am denitely going for more sessions with Nicky. :thumb:

PS: Had a sound sleep and a wonderful dream that night. Thanx dude.

Hi all. Had my first massage with Nicky. Very very nice guy. I enjoyed the massage he gave. The pressure was just nice all around. Am denitely going for more sessions with Nicky.  :thumb:

What num u call? is that the same num? still control by agt? how much? is still the same?? how come i call many time ... nobody answer leh ???? :blink:

Hi all. Had my first massage with Nicky. Very very nice guy. I enjoyed the massage he gave. The pressure was just nice all around. Am denitely going for more sessions with Nicky.  :thumb:

What num u call? is that the same num? still control by agt? how much? is still the same?? how come i call many time ... nobody answer leh ???? :blink:

I also like Nicky's massage.

About 2 months ago he is still under agent lor. He told me he got no time to handle calls and enquiries so he leave it to the agent.

Still $50.

:thumb:

I also like Nicky's massage.

About 2 months ago he is still under agent lor. He told me he got no time to handle calls and enquiries so he leave it to the agent.

Still $50.

:thumb:

Thks for your inform !!! :D

where got thai massage for only 1k? most of the gay massage places have 1k for tips only.

Thailand got many nice places to go for Massage (No sex or one in all). I have try at Bkk & Pattaya. Oil massage is 500TB & Cream massage is 450TB. min tips is 500TB for thai masseur.(you said the tip for 1000TB that is V-club lor .. too expansive for what i feel.)

I am not so keen to try ... One in all !!! becos the masseur is not work hard but work smart ..... $$$$ for all time. how to enjoy leh?

You can try for No sex but is good massage at Silom. The masseur is very handsome but full dressing. just only 400TB - 500TB. Gymfit somemore !!! :thumb:

You can try for No sex but is good massage at Silom. The masseur is very handsome but full dressing. just only 400TB - 500TB. Gymfit somemore !!! :thumb:

Where's Silom.... Can't seem to find them on the internet resources leh...

If you have a website address? or perhaps their address in Bangkok?

Thanks... I'll be visiting BBK next week... if you have good recommendations, willing to try... :D

where got thai massage for only 1k? most of the gay massage places have 1k for tips only.

Thailand got many nice places to go for Massage (No sex or one in all). I have try at Bkk & Pattaya. Oil massage is 500TB & Cream massage is 450TB. min tips is 500TB for thai masseur.(you said the tip for 1000TB that is V-club lor .. too expansive for what i feel.)

I am not so keen to try ... One in all !!! becos the masseur is not work hard but work smart ..... $$$$ for all time. how to enjoy leh?

Is it a must to give so much tips? Gymfit but in fulldress so sian <_<

Thanks... I'll be visiting BBK next week... if you have good recommendations, willing to try...  :D

....Apologies... This post is by me...Forgotten to login.

so far i been to adonis. place is clean and boys are nice looking. they also do recommend min tips for sessions depending on what you do. i think it is ok.

the recep boy knows me and has made good recommendation of boys that suit my taste... usually go there when i visit.

i think the main topic in this thread is about massage in local Singapore here.

i suggest that massage in BKK is better open a separate thread, otherwise in the end of the day the KL massage, JB massage, BKK massage, HK massage will become the main topic in this thread.

we definitely dont want chap pang lang rojak thread right? for readers easy serach on different topics on different place and city is better separate a different thread, moderators how do u think!

Hi Guys,

The chap is rather small built but strong. He is about in his late 30's?

Is fair. Manly look. Rather sharp features. Slim. Very strong hairy hands.

If you are not sure who that person is just ask the people inside for Hiew. Sometimes he might be rather busy during the weekend, so if you do not want to wait just call for appointment.

He is very professional so you can be sure that your money is very well spent.

About extra? Sorry, I don't wish to diverge on that, this is after all a straight massage palour. Just be discreet  :ph34r: and don't scare the poor fellow he is just trying to earn a living.

Happy massage. :D

Hi MassageFreak

Since it's a decent joint, is it ok for me to be in the buff when massaged by him?

Not asking for extra but tot it will feel more comfy when being massage in the nude.

And would he mind if i spot a hard on during massage?

I'm very sensitive. :oops:

Thanx

anyone went ? can share your experience ?

Guest No Lah
Terry Teo is a friendly guy and his massage is very worth it!  Keep it up Terry!!

eh.. as in terry from bendemeer/boon keng?

No lah ..... Terry Teo is an uncle doing massage in Clementi. He is good and very reasonable price too.

Terry @ Bendermeer is 28 yo, boyish looking and good massage skill too. I personally miss his touch and ... ;) I stop looking for him as I have found a good masseur nearer to my place (to cut travelling time and cost mah). :D

Terry Teo is a friendly guy and his massage is very worth it!  Keep it up Terry!!

No lah ..... Terry Teo is an uncle doing massage in Clementi. He is good and very reasonable price too.

Terry @ Bendermeer is 28 yo, boyish looking and good massage skill too. I personally miss his touch and ... ;) I stop looking for him as I have found a good masseur nearer to my place (to cut travelling time and cost mah). :D

any contact and field report on terry @ bendemeer?

Guest Wa Lau

any contact and field report on terry @ bendemeer?

Wa Lau ... there is a cantonese saying "drawing picture of a man, must also draw his intestine is it .... ?" Isn't my posting clear enuff ?

Go to the 1st few postings for his contact. No spoon feeding !!!

Guest massageme

Anyone know the new contact details for Joe and Rocky, the malay masseurs from Haji Lane ? The shop is not there anymore. Any new address or telephone number ?

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where Aron, the cute malay massuer from Nature Forest, has gone? I had one superb massage with him a few weeks ago, but I just called to try and book again, and they said he's not working there anymore. Hopefully he's just switched to another massage place, or is working solo. If anyone can put me in touch with him, I'd really appreciate it!

Cheers,

Josh

Wa Lau ... there is a cantonese saying "drawing picture of a man, must also draw his intestine is it .... ?" Isn't my posting clear enuff ?

Go to the 1st few postings for his contact. No spoon feeding !!!

U sure?? I can only find Terry at clementi.... no contact and field report on Terry @ bendemeer....

:yuk:

haha.. so who is this gd masseur tat u gave up 28yo terry for? is he ynger n better? :Pp

care to share..?

Guest Fog n Mist

Hi,

Actually among some therapist that I have visited, personally I find that Chris @ Chinatown always gives me a good massage. Nice place and friendly chap.

However lost contact with him and he doesnt advertise anymore. Wonder if anyone know if he is still doing massage. I understand now Ethan took over Chris place at chinatown.

anyone tried synergy can share experience?

tried waterspa 3 times and 3 different masseurs, not too bad

what about massage at diamond, any recommendaton?

thanks

Yes tried Synergy sometime back.

Place : clean, modern, posh.

Prices : Rather steep

Service: entirely professional, courteous

its your normal up market spa. rooms are nicely laid out, spacious.

But I must say rather expensive. You can expect treatment that is professional. Seem to want to promote package. did not seem very friendly after i declined.