Male HQ

Share your Seduction Stories (True Ones Only)

grocksdlostboy

Hey pals! 

Curious to hear some of your seduction stories. Just to give you of some reference guidelines, here goes 

- An unexpected situation with a guy you didn’t know was gay/bi 

- Had a good friend that you didn’t want to destroy the friendship with. 
- A particular eye candy you always assumed as straight 

- A straight guy that ended up turning bi because of you 

Would love to hear some true stories on this and I’m sure the others will also appreciate it. 

Happy Saturday!!!

To me he is bi def ...happens to me in a party before since I enjoy bi sex in my case it ended being a bi sex str party anything goes...

7 hours ago, Xos said:

One time in gym when I felt someone who was looking in my direction while I was lifting. Decided to go for a quick steam as I had to rush off for that day for an appointment and coincidentally I met him while I was entering and he started to initiate a chat.

Chat basically revolved around gymming stuff ending off with some questions about chest training and that was when I shared I had to rush off and he asked jokingly if he was able to touch my pecs. I was somewhat hesitant at first but eventually gave in after he asked for a second time. 

Sure enough he started squeezing my pecs and needless to say it got me progressively turned on and the moment he started touching my nips...we finished the deed in the opposite showers and I was late for my appointment.

Was there a part 2 and 3 and…….?

15 hours ago, Xos said:

One time in gym when I felt someone who was looking in my direction while I was lifting. Decided to go for a quick steam as I had to rush off for that day for an appointment and coincidentally I met him while I was entering and he started to initiate a chat.

Chat basically revolved around gymming stuff ending off with some questions about chest training and that was when I shared I had to rush off and he asked jokingly if he was able to touch my pecs. I was somewhat hesitant at first but eventually gave in after he asked for a second time. 

Sure enough he started squeezing my pecs and needless to say it got me progressively turned on and the moment he started touching my nips...we finished the deed in the opposite showers and I was late for my appointment.

This story is so hot. Gym guys making small talk about pecs in sauna as prelude to fun is so exciting. More please.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

I once went into a clothing store, wanting to buy my first pair of skinny jeans.

The salesman was friendly and helpful and kept on Bro here Bro there... I was checking myself out in the mirror and took too long a time perhaps, and had the shock of my life when he suddenly pulled apart the changing room curtains and peeked in!

I had my shirt tucked into my jeans, then he said I wasn't tucking it in right, and unbuttoned my jeans, revealing my white CKs. He then said I should use my undies to help keep my shirt down and neat, and proceeded to demo by pulling my briefs by the elastic waistband, revealing my dick, and oh so nonchalantly made hand-cock contact while slowly tucking in my shirt.

I was seduced but too shocked and scared to react (and erect) 😆😅

12 hours ago, queerqloset said:

I once went into a clothing store, wanting to buy my first pair of skinny jeans.

The salesman was friendly and helpful and kept on Bro here Bro there... I was checking myself out in the mirror and took too long a time perhaps, and had the shock of my life when he suddenly pulled apart the changing room curtains and peeked in!

I had my shirt tucked into my jeans, then he said I wasn't tucking it in right, and unbuttoned my jeans, revealing my white CKs. He then said I should use my undies to help keep my shirt down and neat, and proceeded to demo by pulling my briefs by the elastic waistband, revealing my dick, and oh so nonchalantly made hand-cock contact while slowly tucking in my shirt.

Excellent customer service.  Did u compliment to his boss?

16 hours ago, queerqloset said:

Any follow up?

55 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

i would feel so violated when the changing room curtain opened. and never shop there again.

When I finally processed what happened, indeed I felt violated and stopped going there. Didn't get those jeans either hahaha 

21 hours ago, wetbottom said:

Happened to me recently, very surprising turn of event so I thought to share it here.. 

I came back late from work last Thursday, and it was raining so got me a little hungry. So I ordered supper through Grab, then settled  my things down before hitting the shower. As i came out from the bathroom, doorbell rang so immediately I knew it was my delivery. 

Opened the door, and saw this malay Grab rider who was all wet from the rain. He was tall, average looks, but very manly (my type lol) so got me intrigued. Small talk next, and then somehow we were talking a lot and felt something there as our gaze crossed differently. 

I then asked him if he's heading anywhere next, which he said I'm the last. So I told him if he doesn't mind, he can actually take a shower or dry himself first while waiting for the rain to stop. He hesitated at first, but came in anyway. Gave him a glass of warm water, before showing him where the bathroom is. 

I was getting thoughts here and there, but tried my best to surpress it even though I was getting hard down there. I guess he sensed it, stood behind me and asked 'boleh sentuh?' (can I touch?). I just nod my head and tilt my head backwards for him to 'roam' around my body.

I was moaning as I was really aroused by his touching, and when he touched my hard cock he immediately smiled and hold it firmly. He then said if I needed a release, I should help him first which I did not hesitate one bit: unbuckled and took off his pants, and started lick + blowing him.

Guess he was out the whole day, so his cock smells of sweat and manly ordour but it turns me on even more till I go balls deep on him and throated his cock. He got turn on as well and kept telling me to suck faster and harder, which I oblige with my saliva dripping from my mouth all the way to the floor. Mine was hard as well so I used my left hand to jerk myself while sucking him, and he would use both his hands to hold my head to 'guide' me.

After a few minutes, he couldn't hold it in and started slamming his cock into my mouth even faster and harder to the point that I couldn't even focus jerking myself but holding his hips to stabilise myself. Finally, he gives a final thrust deep into my mouth and made me swallow all his warm cum.

After that we went to Bath together, where I blowed him once again but this time we came together when he came on my body while I came on the floor since I was kneeling. Exchanged contact before he left about 3am in the morning, and bid him farewell with a sore but happy mouth. 

Lucky u. Not easy to come by.

On 10/24/2023 at 4:36 PM, wetbottom said:

Happened to me recently, very surprising turn of event so I thought to share it here.. 

I came back late from work last Thursday, and it was raining so got me a little hungry. So I ordered supper through Grab, then settled  my things down before hitting the shower. As i came out from the bathroom, doorbell rang so immediately I knew it was my delivery. 

Opened the door, and saw this malay Grab rider who was all wet from the rain. He was tall, average looks, but very manly (my type lol) so got me intrigued. Small talk next, and then somehow we were talking a lot and felt something there as our gaze crossed differently. 

I then asked him if he's heading anywhere next, which he said I'm the last. So I told him if he doesn't mind, he can actually take a shower or dry himself first while waiting for the rain to stop. He hesitated at first, but came in anyway. Gave him a glass of warm water, before showing him where the bathroom is. 

I was getting thoughts here and there, but tried my best to surpress it even though I was getting hard down there. I guess he sensed it, stood behind me and asked 'boleh sentuh?' (can I touch?). I just nod my head and tilt my head backwards for him to 'roam' around my body.

I was moaning as I was really aroused by his touching, and when he touched my hard cock he immediately smiled and hold it firmly. He then said if I needed a release, I should help him first which I did not hesitate one bit: unbuckled and took off his pants, and started lick + blowing him.

Guess he was out the whole day, so his cock smells of sweat and manly ordour but it turns me on even more till I go balls deep on him and throated his cock. He got turn on as well and kept telling me to suck faster and harder, which I oblige with my saliva dripping from my mouth all the way to the floor. Mine was hard as well so I used my left hand to jerk myself while sucking him, and he would use both his hands to hold my head to 'guide' me.

After a few minutes, he couldn't hold it in and started slamming his cock into my mouth even faster and harder to the point that I couldn't even focus jerking myself but holding his hips to stabilise myself. Finally, he gives a final thrust deep into my mouth and made me swallow all his warm cum.

After that we went to Bath together, where I blowed him once again but this time we came together when he came on my body while I came on the floor since I was kneeling. Exchanged contact before he left about 3am in the morning, and bid him farewell with a sore but happy mouth. 

You're a real lucky fella. You must be living alone to have all that freedom.

• 2 months later...

This happened in national service, went on a trip to bkk after our training stint. Aft a slightly long night, we were sharing a queen size bed and I couldn’t sleep feeling a bit frisky and he asked me to go find a hooker, though I wasn’t keen and I suppose I subconsciously wanted something from him instead. He then bravely suggested and started touching me and not before long, started giving me a very nice, slow, sensuous bj.. still to date the best bj I’ve got.. kinda wish we could reconnect and meet up again! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2024 at 5:23 PM, miles said:

This happened years ago when I was just fresh out of army and working for a small boutique bank. I starting chatting with an older colleague (he was 12 years my senior) and I introduced him to ICQ.

We were always making fun jibes at each other, sometimes sexual ones but we weren't taking it seriously (although I hope he was).

Then one weekend, I was at home on ICQ with him and the topic went onto sex. He's straight and has a girlfriend, but lives alone in a landed property. Our chats became more raunchy and the topic moved to oral sex and handjobs, and he dared me to go over to his place to 'show it' to him how it's done. Being young (I was in my mid-twenties) and horny, I obliged and made my way to his place. 

He took me to his room and we were watching TV and nothing happened for the first half an hour. Then he brought up what we chatted about on ICQ and ask if I still wanted to proceed. And so I did. Took off his pants and underwear and started with stroking and eventually blowing him. He's 6 inches, cut and very very thick. 

He's also a very charismatic man. Tanned from all his golf sessions and rather good looking, his masculine demeanor made me lust for him even more. We fooled around for a while and eventually all our clothes came off and we were tonguing each other and he was stroking my cock as well. We both came eventually, I cleaned up and went home.

But that was not the end of it; he started requesting me to go to his place more often and always wanted to try at the different parts of his house. We ended up doing it in his shower, his guest room and his lounge over the several times I was at his place. He was very sensual in bed and was always game for something different, and one time he even ended up sucking my dick. We continued our affair for another year.

Duobt he is str8. Is he married now?

On 1/28/2024 at 5:23 PM, miles said:

This happened years ago when I was just fresh out of army and working for a small boutique bank. I starting chatting with an older colleague (he was 12 years my senior) and I introduced him to ICQ.

We were always making fun jibes at each other, sometimes sexual ones but we weren't taking it seriously (although I hope he was).

Then one weekend, I was at home on ICQ with him and the topic went onto sex. He's straight and has a girlfriend, but lives alone in a landed property. Our chats became more raunchy and the topic moved to oral sex and handjobs, and he dared me to go over to his place to 'show it' to him how it's done. Being young (I was in my mid-twenties) and horny, I obliged and made my way to his place. 

He took me to his room and we were watching TV and nothing happened for the first half an hour. Then he brought up what we chatted about on ICQ and ask if I still wanted to proceed. And so I did. Took off his pants and underwear and started with stroking and eventually blowing him. He's 6 inches, cut and very very thick. 

He's also a very charismatic man. Tanned from all his golf sessions and rather good looking, his masculine demeanor made me lust for him even more. We fooled around for a while and eventually all our clothes came off and we were tonguing each other and he was stroking my cock as well. We both came eventually, I cleaned up and went home.

But that was not the end of it; he started requesting me to go to his place more often and always wanted to try at the different parts of his house. We ended up doing it in his shower, his guest room and his lounge over the several times I was at his place. He was very sensual in bed and was always game for something different, and one time he even ended up sucking my dick. We continued our affair for another year.

Hot!

During Ns days, when on night duty with one of the driver, i would always sleep at the driver room due to able to touch my str8 ns mate. one fine day sleep in the driver room with 4 other guys. My str8 fren playing game and I sit behind him with the room light is off and door shut close only lights from the small TV. I start to hug my fren from behind like how I usually do, n put my hand on his pants. He just quiet then i slowly move my hand n purposely touch his cock from outside his pants n he keep quiet. suddenly he take my hand n put under his shirt n within 5 minutes he off the game and tv and put blanket covering half of our body. He take my hand n put inside his pants and whisper in my ear ask me jerk off for him. It takes abt 10 mins before he cum. He has a thick n long dick. aft that day, if we on duty on weekend even day shift, we will find a spot for me to suck him.

It happened before Covid-19: I was in a spa at a 5* Hotel,  Macau. When the reception brought me to the locker, he stared at me hungrily when I stripped nakedly in front of him. He smiled and said I had a beautiful cock. So he brief me about the facilities in the spa. I laid down on a sofa snd spread my legs, and he touched my jewel and cave ...

• 1 month later...

This was my first experience being cruised. Being an expat it’s scary to act on these feelings you don’t want to be deported or in the limelight for the wrong reasons. 

It was during lockdown period, may be that’s why everyone had horned up. 

It was a normal evening around 7 pm I was just smoking downstairs as usual. I see a guy walking past me one of them was quite good looking, he turned back and our eyes locked. I noticed he crossed the road and kept looking in my direction. Then he crossed the street and went across the coffee shop and I noticed he was still staring. I was scared may be I spooked him off it may be a straight guy who felt offended and might cause trouble. Emphasising I had never cruised before in this county and being an expat it’s scary cuz u don’t wanna be caught and deported haha. Him still standing there looking at me. 

Idk what came over me, may be it was the pent up horny idk. I felt scared but I couldn’t stop myself from crossing the street and as I began to walk in his direction I noticed he was walking away. So I found a smoking spot and started smoking and then I noticed he had stopped and was looking at me. My brain, “ don’t be a fool you’re getting in troublooking try ur lucl k, what do u have to loose”. So I listen to my other head obviously lol and look at him and give him a head nod signalling follow me. And he does, I walk towards my apartment and keep looking back to see if he’s following. I go up the stairs pand I see him down looking at me I ask him to follow me. I lead him to my apartment. Next thing I know I pull down his pants, his cock rock hard and that hairy bush made it look so manly. I suck him off, he moans under his face mask, and keeps saying yes yes. He pulls me up by by shoulders and turns me around and pushes me against the wall, he says nothing and I realise he wants to fuck me. I resist, but he’s stronger he pins me to the wall his dick so close to my hole. Idk what it was, it felt so hot. But then I remember I can’t bottom for some random guy haha. I push him away, I thought he’d get offended but he was mad angry so then I start sucking his dick again playing with his balls. He cums and leaves.

Later I go to the same coffeeshop  to get food and I see him with his gf being mushy and feeding each other haha.