Male HQ

Anyone interested to trade or exchange unused or lightly use stuffs or any item?

imhomeboy

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2023 at 2:15 PM, imhomeboy said:

Throwing and buying new stuffs is kinda wasted. Would fun and useful if can trade/ exchange. Or even maybe making friends throughout this

Maybe you should come out something first,try to start the game

I always have a surplus of shoes, underwear, bags, shirts, and shorts that I frequently throw or donate on a monthly basis (because I'm a shopaholic).

I've never tried exchanging them before, but hey, I'm open to new experiences. If you have specific pre-loved treasures that u r seeking, just give a shout. Who knows, you might just find your next favorite pair of lightly worn underpants!

P.s. While I don't mind giving away some of my used Treasures, I do not want travel to someone just to give the stuffs away as it makes me feel like Santa Claus whom I'm not a big fan of. I won't mind exchanging or giving stuffs over a friendship meal/drinks, workout or sth ..

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

Sounds interesting, just not too sure what can I actually exchange away or what do I actually want to exchange it for. Not too sure if there are apps of some kind designed for this.

like you post something up for exchange and others can just post offers for you to select.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...