Male HQ

Exploration ("Str8" guy recently got a prostate massage and now curious on how it would feel like with a dick)

Docbro

5 hours ago, Docbro said:

I’m a straight male (26) that recently got a prostate massage and now I’m curious on how it would feel like with a dick in me. Anyone able to advice what I should do?

Hello, this forum is for gay men.

Please don't come in to test the water.

Later your wife or girlfriend finds out about you coming to our forum looking to get fucked and will get you into unnecessary trouble or destroy your family/relationship. 

Get out before you turned gay and fabulous!

7 hours ago, Docbro said:

I’m a straight male (26) that recently got a prostate massage and now I’m curious on how it would feel like with a dick in me. Anyone able to advice what I should do?

Are you sure you are straight? Or just trying to deceive yourself by thinking that you are straight? Maybe you are at least a bi?

14 hours ago, G_M said:

Hello, this forum is for gay men.

Please don't come in to test the water.

Later your wife or girlfriend finds out about you coming to our forum looking to get fucked and will get you into unnecessary trouble or destroy your family/relationship. 

Get out before you turned gay and fabulous!

Why r u stop recruiting more gay members here? Lol

Jk jk. Cheers GM!

• G_M changed the title to Exploration ("Str8" guy recently got a prostate massage and now curious on how it would feel like with a dick)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.