Male HQ

Anyone shaved their leg hair?

Bobi

I don't have enough leg hairs to even think of shaving or wax them...   Same with arm hairs.  Fortunately, I have still enough hair on my scalp to not need to shave it clean or walk around with a baseball cap,  ha ha.   I used to wax  ( pull out by hand ) some pubic hairs and ass hairs,  but lately they have diminished so much that I don't even have to do this. 

This matches well my preference for cute young guys, that is,  nearly hairless.  The fact that I am far from a cute young guy but instead an older senior,  is irrelevant.  :) 

On 2/25/2024 at 1:56 PM, Tightpants said:

I don’t but I would like to have hairless legs ahaha. I know of friends that do shave but they become very stubbly and prickly. I like the idea of my partner having hairy legs cause it looks boyish 😅

Hairy legs are boyish or manly? Boys usually don't have leg hair right?

21 minutes ago, funky beaver said:

Hairy legs are boyish or manly? Boys usually don't have leg hair right?

ya boys may not have leg hair, but boyish do. Either way, boyish/manly to me refers to the same thing. Just manly exudes more mature male characteristics. 

I do ask my female colleagues n even my married friends both girls n guys so apparently most find it attractive when dont shave as u appear manly seductive sensual compare if u shave 🪒 or wax as person can tell you r bi or gay or obviously are. Only few like it shave only if u tanned smooth really looks good on u....

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, sg_JHU said:

started doing perm hair removal on my legs from mid last year... close to being hairless already :D 

why remove leg hair? I wish I have more hair. for me hair from belly down is sexy, but from belly up is a no

shaving alone causes me to have a lot of ingrown hairs, but i only used to shave my thighs cos they were insanely hairy. I used to do it like once a month?

now i'm using a home IPL device (still need to shave) but i only need to shave+IPL once every 2-3 months. the hair still grows back, but I can deal with it a lot finer than usual.

On 3/10/2024 at 1:46 AM, blueduck said:

why remove leg hair? I wish I have more hair. for me hair from belly down is sexy, but from belly up is a no

haha cos the amount of leg hair i have is not here not there, so better to have them removed. like it smooth too :) 

• 2 weeks later...