Male HQ

What do you wear for suntanning?

Been wanting to hear what some of you guys wear when suntanning. 

For me I like to wear as little as possible, hoping to get minimal tanlines. Sometimes thong, recently in G-strings. Usually go Tanjong beach... so there isn't too much commotion if I do it :P

I think tanlines are hot too, but not too white or too different shade compared to the rest of the body. I find a little bit whiter butt looks sexy. Haha. That's why I normally wear rectangle trunks to swim when it's sunny. I find the tanline from triangle trunks makes my butt kinda divided (if you know what I mean) and doesn't look as round as the line from rectangle ones.

A skimpy scanty g string or thin thong for me whenever I’m tanning at Tanjong!

Gets my nipples hard, cock swollen, and manhole tighten and gripping every time I lie down on my tanning blanket!

On 4/18/2024 at 12:55 PM, HC-B said:

A skimpy scanty g string or thin thong for me whenever I’m tanning at Tanjong!

Gets my nipples hard, cock swollen, and manhole tighten and gripping every time I lie down on my tanning blanket!

daaaaaamn. hope to see you tanning one day 

Tan lines are sexy, but not too many guys look good in tan lines from things or g strings in my opinion. It is really hard to pull it off.  However, like abc-sg above I think the best wear for tan lines is the speedo type of trunk.  Not too skimpy but not board shorts.  There is something so super sexy about seeing a guy with a nice butt with a full speedo like tan line when he is wearing nothing.  Dark tan skin and white soft skin where the speedos were on when tanning.  Nothing sexier than that...in my opinion.  And, speedos look great on fit men too!

What you wear for tanning is truly important 🤭 whether u fit or not is another story 😏. Sported at local pool changing room guy with a light thongs marking over his usual swimming speedo tanline. But nothing beats seeing another with jock straps tanline. 😂 such telltale signs so do be aware what you pick for tanning. 😜 

On 4/22/2024 at 5:37 AM, Chukie Guido said:

Tan lines are sexy, but not too many guys look good in tan lines from things or g strings in my opinion. It is really hard to pull it off.  However, like abc-sg above I think the best wear for tan lines is the speedo type of trunk.  Not too skimpy but not board shorts.  There is something so super sexy about seeing a guy with a nice butt with a full speedo like tan line when he is wearing nothing.  Dark tan skin and white soft skin where the speedos were on when tanning.  Nothing sexier than that...in my opinion.  And, speedos look great on fit men too!

yeah! i am in a constant dilemma on whether do i want to do a trunks tan or a g tan... like both are so hot 

On 4/22/2024 at 9:29 AM, shyc said:

What you wear for tanning is truly important 🤭 whether u fit or not is another story 😏. Sported at local pool changing room guy with a light thongs marking over his usual swimming speedo tanline. But nothing beats seeing another with jock straps tanline. 😂 such telltale signs so do be aware what you pick for tanning. 😜 

jockstrap tanlines sound so naughty! 

I’ve always loved the look and fit of bodybuilder posing trunks for tanning - minimal sides and a narrower back. I actually find them sexier than thongs and they give your bum some support too. They don’t have to be proper bodybuilder trunks, the Japanese brand TM does the best fitting rio bikinis in my opinion for the Asian body. Depending on how large a pouch you need you can go for a seamed or seamless option or one of their Super stretchy and thin fabrics. 

9 hours ago, Chukie Guido said:

Does anyone else hate tan/light brown colored swimwear (thongs or speedo type) as much as I do?  Tan and tanning do NOT mix in my opinion.

It makes you look like you are naked cos it blends in with your complexion. So u might draw unnecessary attention or trouble. Haha

Guest guest

I personally feel that tan lines from thong and g string are ugly...really a turn off.

I love men with tan lines from low waist trunk. Triangular or square doesn't matter as long as they are low waist. 

I have different phases:

- Normal trunk phase - starting out, wearing triagular Bods trunks like everyone else in different colours - orange, white, baby blue...

- Thong/Gstring tanning phase - then I felt it's more sexy to have a thong tanline to show off; and back in the "early days", the pools are a lot more accepting of thong wear even when the guys are tanning in thongs in the open eg YCK 

- Fully tanned phase - this is when i am into full nude indoor tanning as I like a fully bronzed body look and indoor tanning became very 'in'

- Low rise tiny jap swimtrunk tanning phase - the jap waterboys became in fashion with their low rise tiny swim trunks so like everyone else must possess something like a low rise jap trunks and bearing extremely sexy and low rise tanline.

- Now, I am back towards having a thong/gstring tanline again because i started to see more pple tanning and parading in thongs at the beaches; it's like fashion - going through one full cycle - so maybe fully tanned is next when I get bored with my thong tanline?

If no water for me to step inside meaning things like fishing, bbq or beach area cycling in sunny days, I wear speedo trunks exposing hairs everywhere.

If can go inside water type, i purposely wear shorts into the water and come out walking pretending that I don’t know my shorts become translucent when wet and clinging to my cock and butt and balls, everywhere😎

13 hours ago, skybeach said:

I have different phases:

- Normal trunk phase - starting out, wearing triagular Bods trunks like everyone else in different colours - orange, white, baby blue...

- Thong/Gstring tanning phase - then I felt it's more sexy to have a thong tanline to show off; and back in the "early days", the pools are a lot more accepting of thong wear even when the guys are tanning in thongs in the open eg YCK 

- Fully tanned phase - this is when i am into full nude indoor tanning as I like a fully bronzed body look and indoor tanning became very 'in'

- Low rise tiny jap swimtrunk tanning phase - the jap waterboys became in fashion with their low rise tiny swim trunks so like everyone else must possess something like a low rise jap trunks and bearing extremely sexy and low rise tanline.

- Now, I am back towards having a thong/gstring tanline again because i started to see more pple tanning and parading in thongs at the beaches; it's like fashion - going through one full cycle - so maybe fully tanned is next when I get bored with my thong tanline?

Unfortunately, thongs are not allowed in SportSG pools now. There could be ‘trespassers’ but it’s a take your own risk action. If got caught, lifeguard will send you out the gate. 

5 hours ago, Hengheng said:

usually i will wear my jaspo trunk. saying of it, any one keens to sun tan?? 

Discussion or personal ads?  For someone who is already a member for years should know this Main is not for personal hooking ads ler!!

Where is @G_M?

On 4/22/2024 at 9:29 AM, shyc said:

Wah jockstrap tan line? Never seen one before. But I would seriously prefer to see a speedo tanline than a g string tanline. Just feel gstring tanline not sexy at all. 

Edited by Leanmeat

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.