Male HQ

BDSM Master looking for Slaves

I am a Master (Bear). I dominate bottoms. Breed them. I'm experienced in BDSM and have all the rules down. Safety, hygiene and respect above all.

I am back in Singapore after landing a new job. I am looking to train a couple of slaves (must be 21-40. If older, case by case) over the next few weeks and months.

Make no mistake. I am a Master. I am a Dominant. I am a Top. You will learn a lot and you will be obedient. I will train you mentally, emotionally and of course physically. But you will be nothing more than a pleasure tool for me. Your pleasure is not my concern but I might reward good slaves. 

You may read more about me on my profile. So if you want to be a good slave, you may message me.

Edited by SigmaBeast
1 hour ago, G_M said:

I am the master of the forum here!

For posting your hookup ad in the Main forum meant for discussion, you are awarded 1 warning point.

We have a Personal Folder for hookup.

This post will be moved to Personal Folder.

Sure whatever

27 minutes ago, G_M said:

When you are in my forum, you will have to follow the house rule.

Or you will be punished!

"Your". Little dick syndrome eh?! Lol. And grammar much?! It's house rules. Plural. There u go cunt. Helped ya. Now say thank you.