Male HQ

can a sissy slut wear lingerie in the open?

On 5/13/2024 at 9:49 AM, GachiMuchi said:

Don't be an idiot by asking the obvious.

NO WOMEN in GAY Sauna!

Some guys like crossdresser but they are not women.

I hope to have crossdressing themes nite for btm to be ladylike for top.

7 minutes ago, Milky69 said:

Some guys like crossdresser but they are not women.

Some guys like crossdressers yes but mostly are straight. At gay sauna mostly are gays and into crossdressers the chances are really really slim . 

19 hours ago, tempo6699 said:

Some guys like crossdressers yes but mostly are straight. At gay sauna mostly are gays and into crossdressers the chances are really really slim . 

I went to all the gay sauna before, mostly top are bi or straight. I met most of the top likes female moaning sound which make them feel stronger. I not mean on full crossdresser. Allow partially crossdress to identify btm. Or club able to give something to identify who is btm.

On 5/14/2024 at 2:42 PM, Milky69 said:

I hope to have crossdressing themes nite for btm to be ladylike for top.

I definitely hope Shogun would not have a crossdressing theme. 

I go to Shogun to play with men, not men dressing up as women. 

I go to a gay sauna because I prefer men, not women.  The essence of a gay sauna is that there are no women in there. 

So no, crossdressing is not for me, and I do not wish for that in Shogun. 

I hope crossdressers find a venue suitable for them to express themselves.  I feed Shogun, or any other gay sauna, is not the place for them.

The 24Kaikan in Asakusa has a room upstairs for crossdressers.  I think that is a good compromise. 

Guest btm
12 hours ago, Milky69 said:

I went to all the gay sauna before, mostly top are bi or straight. I met most of the top likes female moaning sound which make them feel stronger. I not mean on full crossdresser. Allow partially crossdress to identify btm. Or club able to give something to identify who is btm.

Yes its really odd, most on the forum say they will be replused by female/sissy moaning sound but I realized that if I made that sound while getting fucked in Shogun, the tops seem to be even more excited! Some even verbally calling me names like bitch, girl, cb etc... Are they really bi/straight??

• G_M changed the title to Can a sissy slut crossdress and wear lingerie in the sauna?
21 hours ago, Guest btm said:

Yes its really odd, most on the forum say they will be replused by female/sissy moaning sound but I realized that if I made that sound while getting fucked in Shogun, the tops seem to be even more excited! Some even verbally calling me names like bitch, girl, cb etc... Are they really bi/straight??

Don't mix those in Forum which has a wider group and with more people with different kinks compared to those who goes to sauna.

Not everyone in forum goes to saunas.

Apparently, you might had mistaken their calls of "bitch and CB" as something positive.

Some might not mean it the way you think.

They might really think you are a bitch or CB.

Some club have more than one level. They can look into different level for different needs. One level for gay and one level for CD. CD are still man and not LB/Trans. Is only we like CD on our man body.

On 5/13/2024 at 7:53 AM, Sable said:

Wasn't this discussed in a different thread already?

BW has lots of duplicate discussions running on certain topics... 

You can wear in a gay sauna what you want.

The issue is whether there is a market for such in turning up in lingerie and whether you get what you are looking for in a gay sauna.

On 5/14/2024 at 2:48 PM, tempo6699 said:

I wouldn't hold my hand on fire that all those who love crossdressers are straights.

Certain cultures have a preference for crossdressers but I personally consider them as gays, because they expect the crossdresser to come with a dick.

In the Middle East or South Asian countries plenty of guys prefer meeting crossdressers instead of simply a man.

It seems easier for them to engage with another man when he is in lady's attire.

Maybe, it has something to do with admission of being gay. Probably they have an issue to accept being gay.

On 5/15/2024 at 9:57 AM, Milky69 said:

I doubt that any straight guy visits gay saunas.

Guest Be Clear

I need to correct you.  Not all sissies are slut.  There are slutty-behaving people who are not sissy.

• Sable changed the title to deletef
  • G_M changed the title to can a sissy slut wear lingerie in the open?
On 5/17/2024 at 1:00 PM, singalion said:

I doubt that any straight guy visits gay saunas.

Not all straight can afford holes or holes worth that much. So gay saunas are the cheapest way to get holes to release and is in the dark. Can't c is a guy, just want the feel and release.

Guest btmslut
13 hours ago, Milky69 said:

Not all straight can afford holes or holes worth that much. So gay saunas are the cheapest way to get holes to release and is in the dark. Can't c is a guy, just want the feel and release.

And they say its usually tighter and nicer than a cunt. These "straights" will never consider themselve remotely gay or bi, but a hole is a hole and the tighter the better. Not many women wants it from behind apparently...

14 hours ago, Milky69 said:

1 hour ago, Guest btmslut said:

And they say its usually tighter and nicer than a cunt. These "straights" will never consider themselve remotely gay or bi, but a hole is a hole and the tighter the better. Not many women wants it from behind apparently...

To me this is more theory or wishful thinking. The research says straight men are simply disgusted in sexually engaging with another man. 

If you point to foreign workers here, then be aware that the very majority hangs around with maids. If you theory had been right, the saunas here would be full of these workers, but still it are a very few only. 

deleted

Even if you deleted the post, I personally advise you to market your self with lingerie on the apps and  use the apps at the CBD area. I m sure some visitors will connect with you for fun. At least you touch the proper market. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.