Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

any fit slave for fit master? Master choose slave obey!!!

31/168/63/T

telegram @Al20212

奴需拍視頻,照片
奴需露臉(如不要露臉可以討論)
不分年齡,身材,
多樣化的任務等著你哦,敢玩,想玩就可以
內容保證不會洩漏,放心玩

加主人時請自我介紹,
年齡/身高/體重/ 0/1 /哪里人/職業
想玩什麼不玩什麼

Edited by appler
On 4/4/2021 at 11:09 AM, mikamika said:

30 180 72 chi here, cannot host.

Looking for 40 years old or older, Chinese or Caucasian master who can host. Into army fetish, being in full PT Kit makes me feel submissive.

Upon arrival, I'll change into PT Kit and sediya myself and say "Ready for inspection, sir". You will then proceed to inspect my body, attire and cleanliness. If unsatisfactory, do punish me accordingly.

Order me around like an officer, give me forced workouts while you touch me. After which, we could shower each other thoroughly then proceed with a massage. I will ask for permission to strip and permission to put back on my attire.

During the massage, you can touch me everywhere but I will continue to massage you while in full PT Kit. If unsatisfactory, you can spank and humiliate me or order me to hentak kaki. I will count every spank and thank you for it.

After massage, you can tie me up with my hands up or behind and blindfold me while I kneel and give you a blowjob. Will ask for permission and thank you at every step of the way like a good soldier should.

Come boy. I can host and I love what I am reading. 

Master want to do some checking if there is any open hot fit guys who is slaves haha (PM Me)

Wanna dress you up with chain...ball gag my underwear over your face cuff hands legs and will walking n spanking you haha you be choke too drill haha 

Or

Superhero Compression and Tights 

Or 

Sensual Oil Rubbing with wrestling suit (wrestle) 

this slutty spidey wants to be tied up so his hole and dick can be used and be abused. edge me and milk me for hours and hours.

i also have a lovense plug, a pup hood, a pup tail, army outfits, masks, hoods, jocks, if you're looking to play something else. dm me for more for my ideas 😜

Into pup play, humiliation, outdoors, forced workouts, canning/spanking, feet licking and etc. 

PM me your line ID and we can get discuss further. 

Experienced dog slave here, able to commit long-term, seeking Masters, Pup-handlers around 30s - 40s with place preferably. 

On 4/18/2021 at 4:40 PM, ahben94 said:

this slutty spidey wants to be tied up so his hole and dick can be used and be abused. edge me and milk me for hours and hours.

i also have a lovense plug, a pup hood, a pup tail, army outfits, masks, hoods, jocks, if you're looking to play something else. dm me for more for my ideas 😜

Interested 

Planning a cozy safe group fun in end May or early June. Location ard central.

Seek:

- slim or toned or fit guys 

- 30 years old or below

- flex tops mostly 

- friendly, respectful and mutual

* lmk if u have any kinks u wanna explore

* specs a plus

Safe distancing group size applies so I can't respond to everyone. It'll help to pm me ur stats n tele if u fit the above and keen, thanks!

wa pm me

oh hullo there 😄  i see you've come here as well

Hey! Finding long term slim chn slave age 25 and below and living near bukit batok cause definitely need u to bj my dick frequently. You are required to wear same pair of socks for days (during activity or goes out) to satisfied my feet fetish.

Last but not least u are bound to be chasity not only is a signs of being own by me and its also keeps you coming back to me else how u gonna jerk off? 😏

Anyway actually im not so dom more like a long term fwb to get chasity by me and bj my dick + providing me your smelly feet for my fert kinks... 😂 

And i have belly.