Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

A Dom here, been active in the scene for about two years plus. I've got boys under me, and we're always looking for lost boys to join our family.

Looking for boys who identify as sub, pup or slave. Age, race, and experience don't matter if you're eager to learn and improve yourself. Preferably long term.

If you're interested, drop me a message, introduce yourself properly. If you're looking for a hook up, turn away.

Guest sluttyboy88

30 local Chinese here, 165/50, slim and slutty Chinese dude seeking for a regular sex buddy to let me suck and cum all over my slut face.

Any horny rough abusive top wanna hook up and pump my face real hard?  

Can travel to your place. Afternoon preferred!

DM me now to arrange!

Please check me out on Twitter! 

https://twitter.com/slenderboyish88

Telegram: slutboy4men
Line: skinnyboi88
Kik: skinny88guy

Wechat: skinnyslutboy

25/170/78 virgin bottom slave boy looking for an older master or daddy to humiliate me. i want to learn to be a good boiboi.

feel free to use me solo or in group for you kinks. e.g armpit, feet, tying, pet play, caging etc. 

you host. pm or line me: dan1244

i will follow the 5 golden rules of being a slave when in your presence. 

Rule #1- i will do what you say, when you say it. No arguments. 

Rule #2- I will only address you as ‘daddy’ ‘master’ or 'sir.' Nothing else will be accepted. 

Rule #3- Walking is a privilege in your house. Unless you say otherwise, i will crawl

Rule #4- I will be your servant and obey you. Even if it isn't sex-related. 

Rule #5- I’m not allowed to wear any clothes in your house

Edited by yishunfun
23 hours ago, mikamika said:

30 180 70 chi here, cannot host.

Looking for 40 years old or older, Chinese or Caucasian master. Into army fetish, being in full PT Kit makes me feel submissive.

Upon arrival, I'll change into PT Kit and sediya myself and say "Ready for inspection, sir". You will then proceed to inspect my body and attire. If unsatisfactory, you can punish me accordingly.

Order me around like an officer, give me forced workouts while you touch me. After which, we could shower each other thoroughly then proceed with a massage. I will ask for permission to strip and permission to put back on my attire.

During the massage, you can touch me everywhere but I will continue to massage you while in full PT Kit. If unsatisfactory, you can spank and humiliate me or order me to hentak kaki. I will count every spank and thank you for it.

After massage, you can tie me up and blindfold me while I kneel and give you a blowjob. Will ask for permission and thank you at every step of the way like a good soldier should.

Damn this is hot

On 11/5/2020 at 6:13 PM, bigbuttboy said:

I want to be owned as a sex slave!!! I will self-cage my own dick forever~

On 10/31/2020 at 2:41 PM, sluttyboy88 said:

30 local Chinese here, 165/50, slim and slutty Chinese dude seeking for a regular sex buddy to let me suck and cum all over my slut face.

Any horny rough abusive top wanna hook up and pump my face real hard?  

Can travel to your place. Afternoon preferred!

DM me now to arrange!

Please check me out on Twitter! 

https://twitter.com/slenderboyish88

Telegram: slutboy4men
Line: skinnyboi88
Kik: skinny88guy

Wechat: skinnyslutboy

On 10/27/2020 at 10:10 AM, mikamika said:

On 11/7/2020 at 1:49 PM, Spankedbtm said:

Looking for daddies into roleplaying school/office boy spanking/caning. 

On 11/9/2020 at 9:02 PM, yishunfun said:

25/170/78 virgin bottom slave boy looking for an older master or daddy to humiliate me. i want to learn to be a good boiboi.

feel free to use me solo or in group for you kinks. e.g armpit, feet, tying, pet play, caging etc. 

you host. pm or line me: dan1244

i will follow the 5 golden rules of being a slave when in your presence. 

Rule #1- i will do what you say, when you say it. No arguments. 

Rule #2- I will only address you as ‘daddy’ ‘master’ or 'sir.' Nothing else will be accepted. 

Rule #3- Walking is a privilege in your house. Unless you say otherwise, i will crawl

Rule #4- I will be your servant and obey you. Even if it isn't sex-related. 

Rule #5- I’m not allowed to wear any clothes in your house

On 11/13/2020 at 7:18 AM, LoveCum said:

daddy masters tops ?

23 hours ago, mikamika said:

30 180 70 chi here, cannot host.

Looking for 40 years old or older, Chinese or Caucasian master. Into army fetish, being in full PT Kit makes me feel submissive.

Upon arrival, I'll change into PT Kit and sediya myself and say "Ready for inspection, sir". You will then proceed to inspect my body and attire. If unsatisfactory, you can punish me accordingly.

Order me around like an officer, give me forced workouts while you touch me. After which, we could shower each other thoroughly then proceed with a massage. I will ask for permission to strip and permission to put back on my attire.

During the massage, you can touch me everywhere but I will continue to massage you while in full PT Kit. If unsatisfactory, you can spank and humiliate me or order me to hentak kaki. I will count every spank and thank you for it.

After massage, you can tie me up and blindfold me while I kneel and give you a blowjob. Will ask for permission and thank you at every step of the way like a good soldier should.

Text me when you're free boys. Daddy wants to dominate all of u

24 chn 180 87 with a belly here with no place seeking slim slave around my age. (preferred chi or malay)

tbh all i want is you kneel down and serve my dick and allowed me to fulfill my feet fetish. I'm open to discuss for other kinky stuff too! :P

If you can't host too, we could always hang out and find a quiet place...