Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

On 11/15/2020 at 3:30 PM, mikamika said:

30 180 70 chi here, cannot host.

Looking for 40 years old or older, Chinese or Caucasian master. Into army fetish, being in full PT Kit makes me feel submissive.

Upon arrival, I'll change into PT Kit and sediya myself and say "Ready for inspection, sir". You will then proceed to inspect my body and attire. If unsatisfactory, you can punish me accordingly.

Order me around like an officer, give me forced workouts while you touch me. After which, we could shower each other thoroughly then proceed with a massage. I will ask for permission to strip and permission to put back on my attire.

During the massage, you can touch me everywhere but I will continue to massage you while in full PT Kit. If unsatisfactory, you can spank and humiliate me or order me to hentak kaki. I will count every spank and thank you for it.

After massage, you can tie me up and blindfold me while I kneel and give you a blowjob. Will ask for permission and thank you at every step of the way like a good soldier should.

i love this slave so much

Guest sluttyboy88

Looking for an aggressive dom master to bully me and throat fuck the living hell out of me. I love to be naked and humiliated by Men. I am born to be used as a cum dump. All i wish is for you to cum all over my face making a messy facial.

If you have no place to host, we can always do in a quiet outdoor. 

check me out on twitter which is stated in my profile.

34/173/60

Bisexual or Straight Guy with a kinky mind. Regular at the gym

Being a Kinky Exhibitionist, having guy(s) watch me naked make me hot. Both reality and picture.

I mostly meet for fun if we have a kinky / BDSM play in mind.

Enjoy edging, spanking, molesting , CBT,  nipple play, outdoor play, clothed male naked male e.t.c.

I do regular cum control myself

The simple rule is no cock in my ass & mouth please. Cock is all yours. Don't let me cum easy.

Happy to take picture / get naked for your amusement. And open to take "order" , just tell me , and DONOT say "please"

24 chi 180 87 here who can't host and live in the west.

Seek non chub chn/mly in his 20s  to serve me through blowjob and satisfy my feet fetish by giving me his feet in long term or permanent period. I own 3 type of Chasity and yet to cage anyone. In hope to find someone who is truthfully and loyal to me and lastly, able to be my close friend or even bf <-- when we find compatible with each other in long term.

There is few staircase kinda safe and discreet near where i live :P

Since i have feet fetish so i'm more into kinky fun but i will love to fuck the right guy ass at times! ❤️ 

*Everyone has their preference and yup i'm kinda fat. If you want to leave some unappreciative feedback or comment, please save your time and move on!* Have a happy day peeps!

Guest sluttyboy88

Looking for aggressive master (preferably someone who love to verbally degrade and humiliate me).

30 chinese 165/50 slut boy here.

Master must be able to host or drive.

I will be your bitch and kiss your feet.. while master feed me his cock!

25/170/78 virgin bottom hairy slave boy looking for an older master or daddy to humiliate me. i want to learn to be a good boiboi.

feel free to use me solo or in group for you kinks. e.g armpit, feet, tying, pet play, caging etc. 

you host. pm or line me: dan1244

i will follow the 5 rules of being a slave when in your presence. 

Rule #1- i will do what you say, when you say it. No arguments. 

Rule #2- I will only address you as ‘daddy’ ‘master’ or 'sir.' Nothing else will be accepted. 

Rule #3- Walking is a privilege in your house. Unless you say otherwise, i will crawl

Rule #4- I will be your servant and obey you. Even if it isn't sex-related. 

Rule #5- I’m not allowed to wear any clothes in your house