Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

On 8/18/2022 at 10:52 PM, Home1015 said:

I sure they are really awesome and full respect to them man. Just hope I will not be like them lol

On 8/19/2022 at 2:49 AM, sgmaven said:

And why not? It is good for a sub to know his place in things.

Chastity, or any kink interest, is a personal preference. We've all got an idea of what a Dom or sub should look like or behave but ultimately it comes down to what each individual is interested in exploring.

On 8/18/2022 at 6:02 PM, Home1015 said:

Not really. Had a sleepless night and now having the caged dick pain. But it a commitment so have to try to get use to it. And I probably running tonight with it lol

It definitely does take time to get used to the feeling especially if this is a new experience and you're not used to it. Different sizes and materials also matter so just keep a look out if you feel any serious discomfort.

On 8/19/2022 at 5:03 AM, Eujiboo said:

It definitely does take time to get used to the feeling especially if this is a new experience and you're not used to it. Different sizes and materials also matter so just keep a look out if you feel any serious discomfort.

Thanks for the advice.. not my first time but first for a long while and for such a long duration.. So now is adaptation phase for me.

On 8/18/2022 at 6:02 PM, Home1015 said:

Not really. Had a sleepless night and now having the caged dick pain. But it a commitment so have to try to get use to it. And I probably running tonight with it lol

damn bruh.. wanna talk about it? maybe can run 2gether?

On 8/19/2022 at 5:02 AM, Eujiboo said:

Chastity, or any kink interest, is a personal preference. We've all got an idea of what a Dom or sub should look like or behave but ultimately it comes down to what each individual is interested in exploring.

Of course chastity is a kink and personal preference. I am sure @Home1015wouldn't just get locked up if he weren't into it...

Слава Україні!

On 8/19/2022 at 9:27 AM, Home1015 said:

Thanks for the advice.. not my first time but first for a long while and for such a long duration.. So now is adaptation phase for me.

Yeah, the it is important to get through the adaptation phase, since it is usually quite tough, waking in the middle of the night with your dick straining against the cage. Then again, your perseverance will show your master your willingness to serve him.

Слава Україні!

On 8/19/2022 at 4:19 PM, sgmaven said:

Yeah, the it is important to get through the adaptation phase, since it is usually quite tough, waking in the middle of the night with your dick straining against the cage. Then again, your perseverance will show your master your willingness to serve him.

Yeah man.. it a commitment but also a process for me. Try out this 10 days phase and see how it goes. If can be used to it then can try longer in future..

On 8/19/2022 at 11:51 PM, Home1015 said:

Yeah man.. it a commitment but also a process for me. Try out this 10 days phase and see how it goes. If can be used to it then can try longer in future..

I hope you get over the adaptation, and go for the perma-lock deal!

Слава Україні!

On 8/20/2022 at 5:02 PM, k13v said:

Mine, cage up after shaved. It soft in cage. Once erected it fill up fully. If get fuck maybe will cum if erected in the cage

IMG_20211003_153829.thumb.jpg.5fe974319d2043e3ec5d6f76538d7e52.jpg

The chastity cage should be snug when flaccid, leaving no room to get erect. You should go for a smaller cage...

Слава Україні!

On 8/20/2022 at 10:36 PM, nauticalpriest said:

Is there such a thing as an exhibitionist sub? Haha

Yes there is

On 8/19/2022 at 9:27 AM, Home1015 said:

Take your time with it. Measure yourself properly and get a properly fitted one, not too much of a gap but not too tight either. If you're new or still starting out, go with half a day or one day, set yourself a goal or "reward" yourself for completing the task.