Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

Any master want to Fuck my throat while I lie down on bed?
I'll let you cum in my throat while you facefuck me if I enjoy it. Force me to swallow even if I struggle. Force me to lick your balls and ass. '
and Jerk me off after

28 Mly 171 98 stocky chub here

Have place
Intro yourselves when you dm me with dick pic
No Indians

or contact me on these apps
Line App: renzies
WeChat: renzsters

Anyone into kidnap surprise roleplay fun?

You come into my office to repair something, i bring you to take a look and show you, when i turn around after showing you, u pin me to the ground and cabletied me, molest tease tickle rub yr dick all over me and shoot all over me and leave. 

Keen discuss with me what u have in mind at telegram @Sky9770 

• 2 weeks later...

26 mly chub looking for a professional dom (preferably) or a regular dom who is willing to fulfil my fantasy, sometime in late March. I'm not particular about looks, but I do expect you as the dom to;

- be able to be verbal during play (very important)

- have good hygiene (showered, clean nails, etc)

- not be lazy 

Location: TBC but at the very least, a 4-star hotel (completely covered by me). Most likely I wont stay overnight, so after we're done, the room is yours. 

PM me if you're interested or if you wish to discuss what's in it for you further.

Any dom/masters seeking slave for servitude / punishment / humiliation / dog training?

Example sessions include:

• Having slave perform PT workout in an outdoor fitness corner wearing just a PT shorts
  • Having slave to your house as a service naked slave to do all your household chores
  • Having nude slave serve your guests at your house party 

During the session, sir will have slave perform forced workouts, and will pinch/spank slave when slave is not performing to expectations.

Pls pm here or @kenshisg on telegram if keen

On 12/4/2023 at 11:00 PM, boris131 said:

anyone wanna try being an online slave? u js need to send pics/vids. dm me ur tele. below 25 is better

alternatively, i hv this idea where ur blindfolded, waiting for me, n i can js use u anyhow i want to. i touch u , edge u, finger u, etc while ur js there helpless . dm me to discuss more

bump

On 9/22/2021 at 10:16 AM, Wwk said:

I like to own a submissive obedient boy for cum control and house boy. Prefer Chinese, not overweight. I have my own place. 

Msg me in line: wayne.kk

Master here is looking for twink slave to be own and placed into long-term chastity.

You will be expected to be filmed and fully utilised as my personal sexual slave dog, both physically and remotely.

27chn 180 94 here. Living in the west area can't host. Potential disability toilets are one of the best choices to host! I'm more of a kinky person; therefore, most probably we will not have anal fun oftenly, but if we do, I will definitely fuck you in a proper place, like a night vacation in JB with you, etc...

Only looking for Twink slaves! (I appreciate a steady dog slave.)

*Can host on NTU for till May*

Looking for muscular toy boy who is

1) clean shaven/smooth

2) has big chest and butt(not chub)

3) exhibitionist - I would love to shower and fuck you at balcony

4) not discreet(as I need to see your face and body prior to arrangement for meet up

5) willing to travel or near to North West 

Looking for a long-term sir/master to command and order me remotely. Prefer around age 25-32, authoritative and dominating master/sir to give 1-2 kinky simple tasks per week and to report, verbal humiliation(very turn on by this) etc etc (up for discussion) 27c, 179, 77 and athletic build.. telegram: rjjtjj nothing too complicated and extreme

Any young local guys want to sit on my face/tongue and have their ass eaten while I lie down? I wanna rim your ass.
Smother your sweaty/stinky ass all over my face and jerk me off.
Have Fun sitting on my face please.

28 Mly 171 98 stocky chub here

Have place
Intro yourselves when you dm me, best to have an ass pic.

or contact me on these apps
Line App: renzies

On 2/14/2024 at 8:22 PM, boris131 said:

anyone wanna try being an online slave? u js need to send pics/vids. dm me ur tele. below 25 is better

alternatively, i hv this idea where ur blindfolded, waiting for me, n i can js use u anyhow i want to. i touch u , edge u, finger u, etc while ur js there helpless . dm me to discuss more

Hi im keen can add me on tele @chastitybtmfun to chat more

bump

bump

39 190 90c married btm looking for regular top . Can xd for u ( not passable ) , and moan for u how good your cock is .  Seeking top who can verbally humiliate me eg : like your cock or my wife pussy etc . No place host .

Chemistry is impt . Tele : tallbtm