Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

Master here is looking for twink slave to be own and placed into long-term chastity.

You will be expected to be filmed and fully utilised as my personal sexual slave dog, both physically and remotely.

27chn 180 94 here. Living in the west area can't host. Potential disability toilets are one of the best choices to host! I'm more of a kinky person; therefore, most probably we will not have anal fun oftenly, but if we do, I will definitely fuck you in a proper place, like a night vacation in JB with you, etc...

Only looking for Twink slaves! (I appreciate a steady dog slave.)

On 10/29/2023 at 2:25 PM, KeroKero said:

Hi, I'm 28/169/68 local Chinese looking for gym master. 4 inch shaved and cut cock looking to serve with my mouth. 

Train me at the gym and after each session allow me to worship and lick your body and cock. Feed me my "post workout meal".

Will listen to all training and nutrition commands to get leaner and fitter for your use and enjoyment. Punish me if I ever disobey with spanking or whatever you desire.

Pm if interested!

Bump

On 12/4/2023 at 11:00 PM, boris131 said:

anyone wanna try being an online slave? u js need to send pics/vids. dm me ur tele. below 25 is better

alternatively, i hv this idea where ur blindfolded, waiting for me, n i can js use u anyhow i want to. i touch u , edge u, finger u, etc while ur js there helpless . dm me to discuss more

bump

I want to explore being a submissive top.

The dominant bottom will cage me up and only unlock me when he needs to be pleasured with my dick. He will unlock me and get me to fuck him.

He will control every step of the fuck. I will wait for his cue to enter, enter at his pace, fuck him quickly or slowly, rough or gentle. I am not allowed to cum without his permission. If I’m not fucking him right, or if I hurt him with my dick, he can slap me, or even stop the session right away and cage me back. His pleasure from my dick is all that it matters. 

Once he has had enough, I will pull out my dick. He can then cage me back up again, or if I have been a worthy sub, I might be allowed to jerk off.

anyone wants to explore with me?

Looking for a long-term sir/master to command and order me remotely. Prefer around age 25-32, authoritative and dominating master/sir to give 1-2 kinky simple tasks per week and to report, verbal humiliation(very turn on by this) etc etc (up for discussion) 27c, 179, 77 and athletic build.. telegram: rjjtjj nothing too complicated and extreme

Edited by chungjphays

anyone wanna try being an online slave? u js need to send pics/vids. dm me ur tele. below 25 is better

alternatively, i hv this idea where ur blindfolded, waiting for me, n i can js use u anyhow i want to. i touch u , edge u, finger u, etc while ur js there helpless . dm me to discuss more

bump

Looking for a long-term sir/master to command and order me remotely. Prefer around age 25-32, authoritative and dominating master/sir to give 1-2 kinky simple tasks per week and to report, verbal humiliation(very turn on by this) etc etc (up for discussion) 27c, 179, 77 and athletic build.. telegram: rjjtjj nothing too complicated and extreme

bump!

Anyone into roleplay fun, come to my place secretly without me knowing, pin me me down, get me tied up ripping my clothes and punish me helplessly:) not into anal being poke and pain. Keen pm me telegram @Sky9770 we discuss. Let me know what u have in mind.

Edited by XiiaoSky