Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

Any dom/masters seeking slave for punishment / humiliation / dog training?

Example sessions include:

• Having slave perform PT workout in an outdoor fitness corner wearing just a PT shorts
  • Bringing slave to a beach park and having slave wear only speedos
  • Having slave to your house as a service naked slave to do all your household chores and serve your guests

During the session, sir will have slave perform forced workouts, and will pinch/spank slave when slave is not performing to expectations.

Pls pm if keen

Any dom/masters seeking slave for punishment / humiliation / dog training?

• Having slave perform PT workout in an outdoor fitness corner wearing just a PT shorts
  • Bringing slave to a beach park and having slave wear only speedos
  • Having slave to your house as a service naked slave to do all your household chores and serve your guests

During the session, sir will have slave perform forced workouts, and will pinch/spank slave when slave is not performing to expectations.

Pls pm if keen

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a long-term sir/master to command and order me remotely. Prefer around age 25-32, authoritative and dominating master/sir to give 1-2 kinky simple tasks per week and to report, verbal humiliation etc etc (up for discussion) 27c, 179, 77 and athletic build. I have toys such as nipple clip, dildo, butt plug, some cages, gagball, magic wand. telegram: rjjtj

nothing to complicated and extreme

Any dom/masters seeking slave for servitude / punishment / humiliation / dog training?

• Having slave to your house as a service naked slave to do all your household chores
  • Having nude slave serve your guests at your house party 

Pls pm here or @kenshisg on telegram if keen

Looking for a long-term sir/master to command and order me remotely.

Prefer around age 25-32

must be authoritative and dominating master/sir to give 1-2 kinky simple tasks per week and to report, verbal humiliation etc etc (up for discussion) 27c, 179, 77 and athletic build.

telegram: rjjjtj

Edited by chungjphays
On 10/11/2023 at 8:13 AM, Kenshi said:

Any dom/masters seeking slave for servitude / punishment / humiliation / dog training?

• Having slave to your house as a service naked slave to do all your household chores

Dog training?

Master here looking for twink slave to be own and placed into long term chastity.

You will be expected to be film, fully utilize as my personal sexual slave dog both physicaly and remotely.

27chn 180 92 here. Living in west area can't host. Potential disability toilet are one of the best choice to host at! I'm more of a kinky person therefore, most probably we will not have anal fun oftenly but if do, definitely will fuck you in a proper place like a night vacation in JB with you etc...

Only looking for Twink slave! (I appreciate a steady dog slave.)

Looking for a long-term sir/master to command and order me remotely. Prefer around age 25-32, authoritative and dominating master/sir to give 1-2 kinky simple tasks per week and to report, verbal humiliation etc etc (up for discussion) 27c, 179, 77 and athletic build. I have toys such as nipple clip, dildo, butt plug, some cages, gagball, magic wand. telegram: rjjttj

nothing to complicated and extreme

seeking a long term daring exhibitionist sub. I like to control my sub clothing and make him get daring go topless or naked whenever possible. If possible like my sub to be topless for me to use and play with. Keen to be my exhibitionist sub?

example: getting food or drink from some store or grocery store topless, make u grab topless in sexy short home, cafe or at anyplace and anytime are u okay with it? 

Hi, I'm 28/169/68 local Chinese looking for gym master. 4 inch shaved and cut cock looking to serve with my mouth. 

Train me at the gym and after each session allow me to worship and lick your body and cock. Feed me my "post workout meal".

Will listen to all training and nutrition commands to get leaner and fitter for your use and enjoyment. Punish me if I ever disobey with spanking or whatever you desire.

Pm if interested!

Edited by KeroKero

On 10/29/2023 at 2:25 PM, KeroKero said:

Hi, I'm 28/169/68 local Chinese looking for gym master. 4 inch shaved and cut cock looking to serve with my mouth. 

Train me at the gym and after each session allow me to worship and lick your body and cock. Feed me my "post workout meal".

Will listen to all training and nutrition commands to get leaner and fitter for your use and enjoyment. Punish me if I ever disobey with spanking or whatever you desire.

Pm if interested!

Anyone?