Male HQ

Fetish for Worn Underwear for Older Men

thewinehouse

• 2 months later...
Guest xiaoming

Okay, gotta give this one last shot :

Am trying to get rid of these Mategear underwear either by 1) trade-off or b) give away.

For those into kinks, am game to do on the spot wear-remove-exchange of undies.

same, pm me too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Went to changi city point yesterday.Someone left a pair of white CK brief in the cubicle. picked up and smell it. damn...I had an instant hard on after smelling the smell of sweat and urine on it...

did you leave it there after your session for others to enjoy? :)

Edited by tedemacsg
  • 1 month later...

hehe ... was at the gym .. some dude left his CK microfibre fabric brief hanging at the shower cubicle ... no one was there.. took in and smell it ... clean :) ... put it in on my rock hard cock ... and sigh .. haha .. my precum stained the undies but i quickly put it back in case he came back for his undies ...

Second that! I remembered durning my hostel days overseas, I was darn horny and I smelt my roommates undies and that slight tint of pee and it was such a turn on and I just had to JO there after..!

hehe ... was at the gym .. some dude left his CK microfibre fabric brief hanging at the shower cubicle ... no one was there.. took in and smell it ... clean :) ... put it in on my rock hard cock ... and sigh .. haha .. my precum stained the undies but i quickly put it back in case he came back for his undies ...

If it was me, I'd have kept that pair for my wanking sessions haha

Last year, I have purposely hanged around 25 pairs of my worn off undies (some of which only worn for few weeks) in the public swimming pool shower cubicles or on the changing bench; Of course on different days. Each time I only put up one worn off undies.

After getting a cuppa coffee at the pool café, I purposely went back to the shower room area to see if my undies were still there. Surprisingly, they were gone.

Out of 25 occasions, only 4 which I saw sperms spread inside the frontal and rear portion of my worn off undies. I guess someone must have used my worn off undies either to smell or whatever while masturbating which left sperms sticking inside the undies.

This year, I might hang few more pairs again... Look out for my worn off undies ...

Happy Hunting .. Guys ....

waaaa

i poor la wadehell

• 1 month later...

i 28chn 179 67 intio exchange. pm me  :rolleyes:

damn, I just thrown away 6 worn out undies into the rubbish chute...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• G_M changed the title to Fetish for Worn Underwear for Older Men
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic