• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the hugest fetish for used/worn/cumstained underwear. I jerk off sniffing to them. I would love to exchange some with another hot guy.

i am 36yo, 172cms, 63kgs. I like it sweat stained, light pee-stained, and def cum stains.

Hi, I am chn/173cm/68/kg/ 40 yo.  You can peel the underwear direct off me, keen? line id: Terence74

Hi, I am chn/173cm/68/kg/ 40 yo.  You can peel the underwear direct off me, keen? line id: Terence74

Sounds hot. But usually, before peeling it off, I would kneel down and rub my face over your underwear, burying my nose deep around your cock sniffing your manhood through the fabric. Make you spread your legs and sniff your balls. This both gentle and hard rubs from my face will get cock hard.

BUT, there is a catch, I need to be attracted to you. Otherwise the smells are not shiok!

Sounds hot. But usually, before peeling it off, I would kneel down and rub my face over your underwear, burying my nose deep around your cock sniffing your manhood through the fabric. Make you spread your legs and sniff your balls. This both gentle and hard rubs from my face will get cock hard.

BUT, there is a catch, I need to be attracted to you. Otherwise the smells are not shiok!

Wow sounds like such a hot scene! Would you moan as you sniff the intoxicating smell of his dirty undies?

Want to collect used unwashed undies. Requirements:

- undies still in decent condition

- undies must have pee stains and smell

- undies must have skid-marks from the ass

- undies must have been worn for 2 days in a row and UNWASHED.

User cannot be a chub. Preferably user is uncut.

If you are planning to get rid of your excess undies stock in yr cupboard, I will be your karang guni man. PM me.

Edited by sniffer

stickyricelove, on 17 Apr 2015 - 07:20 AM, said:snapback.png

<Wow sounds like such a hot scene! Would you moan as you sniff the intoxicating smell of his dirty undies?>

Soft moans but more importantly, I will be rubbing my hard cock through my jeans, straining to get out and leaking precum, soaking my own underwear.

Edited by stickyricelove

If you are planning to get rid of your excess undies stock in yr cupboard, I will be your karang guni man. PM me.

I have if u r keen

Just met up with someone to exchange soiled worn underwear stained with pee, cum, and sweat. We sniffed each other, rubbed our faces over each other's hard bulge over the fabric, licked each other's crotch. We then sucked each other and jerked each other off and added more cum to the underwear. It was great fun. Thank you BW!

:thumb:

Guest Alpha83

Hey all, keen to clear/sell some of my used underwear (in good condition) as I keep buying haha. PM me, special arrangement can be made if you like unwashed one too :P

Edited by Alpha83

I have if u r keen

You worn undies for 2days without washing ???

Sure. Contact me on line: Terence74. We liaise on line. You see to appreciate!
  • G_M changed the title to Fetish for Worn Underwear for Older Men
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic