Male HQ

Fetish for Worn Underwear for Older Men

thewinehouse

• 2 weeks later...

me not selling my "staples" col

but giving them out for first-time requestor (strictly by postage - no1 is going to take your address and I m the one even have to post it to u)

left w an old green EA (fresh w no scent) and a black ck(worn with bodily men scent), all small size

If u need anyone or all two, pls request! before they are gone

Male

Build: Lean

Hobby: Running

Have been abstinent from masturbation or any sex for a month due to busy and tired schedule in camp. But did some edging this morning. It about time I buy some new underwear and hence I would like to sell to anyone who is interested in my scented underwear.

Selling my worn underwear and customization (add-on) available too! PM me for price and customization.

Upon confirmation, I will start to wear them for 24 hour to charge it with my scent and also any customization (add-on). Please do give me some time especially with special kind of add-on as it does have to see my schedule.

Customization / Add-On

with cum stain

pre cum stain

pee scent

caffeinated pee scent

after outfield

with perfume

after jogging session etc...

P.S. I am perfectly fine if you're a female buyer. Do let me if you are male or female just purely curiosity. 

goods.jpg

• G_M changed the title to Fetish for Worn Underwear for Older Men
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic