Male HQ

A Thank You Note

Guest Dedication

Wow, dedication.

I'm actually going through almost the same thing now. I almost know how you feel (but you seem to be much more in control, probably because you're older) but my most recent ex is going through the toughest of times right now, and the last thing he needs is me bugging him about our problems.

I'm always there for him when he needs it, but it just saddens me when he just treats me as a friend. Of course, I don't complain to him, but deep down, I'm just really truly hurt.

Ah well. That's life for you.

Guest Dedication

our problems seem small when we look and giving attention to the world outside us. i was about to sms you when i received an overseas call. wanted to know how you are getting on, especially when we didnt depart right yesterday.

at last, i had a good cry awhile ago. it wasn't about me nor you. but the news pierced deep inside me and my pain was surreal. how often, i wonder, that i have taken my life for granted. today, i truly lost another friend, a fine young gentleman who passed on after struggling for his life the last two days. life can be cruel sometimes but i do believe there are reasons for it.

with every tears, i imagined how he was trapped in electrocution. how he wasn't thinking of his safety when he volunteered to change the light bulb in the house. how a simple job can be tragic.

now my tears are for this friend who called. the world, as he used to live in, suddenly crumpled as he, helplessly, watching his loved one laid to be taken away in a few days.

so close, yet so far. is this what we treat life as?

• Guest locked this topic