Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

This is sad news. Both for the victim and perpetrator.

It also shows how the Singapore system have failed us. How does putting a productive man in his 20s and keep him behind bars (also limiting his chances of finding work when he gets out) using tax payer's money for the next 2 decades help?

He is not the first one of his kind in prison neither will he be the last. The criminal justice system sure can "wash" their hands off people like him once he's thrown into jail. It is just like how people can eat what they like and be fat and get diabetes or smoke and get lung cancer. Unfortunately there isn't sufficient research to prove how addiction behaves in the brain though initial tests seem to point that it triggers our happy place in the brain (like how exercise makes us happy).

Perhaps if counseling is available at our primary health level, it would have saved the trauma of the victims and also prevent this and future occurrences.

I'll be honest, if human rights aren't a thing, there could be IQ tests to track higher risk groups and have targeted policies to help them.

Imo he was a willing victim at 15.

But the 7 boys age 8 to 11,  haven't even reached puberty.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

For ease of reading i paste the article here.

SINGAPORE - A football coach was sentenced to 26 years' jail and 24 strokes of the cane for sexually assaulting seven boys aged between eight and 11.

Bernard Tan Meng Soon, 28, pleaded guilty on Monday morning (March 19) to five charges of sexual assault.

Twenty other charges of sexual assault by penetration were taken into consideration.

Judge Valerie Thean found that "there was a degree of premeditation" on Tan's part. But she also noted that his guilty plea saved the victims the trauma of trial.

Tan, a diagnosed paedophile after he committed his offences, took on the role of football team coach and actively recruited young boys to join his team.

Gaining access to these boys, he deliberately sought to isolate them in public places like toilet cubicles, where he would perform oral sex on the victims and "gratify his own perverse desires", prosecutors said.

"In doing so, he exploited the inherent vulnerability of the victims as children of tender age, and gravely abused his position of trust and authority as their football coach," Deputy Public Prosecutors David Khoo and James Chew said.

In pleading guilty on Monday, Tan told the court: "I know I have done wrong."

He was arrested on Oct 1, 2015, and has been in remand since Oct 3, 2015.

The prosecution sought a global sentence of at least 27 years' imprisonment and 24 strokes of the cane.

Tan's defence lawyer sought a jail term of less than 20 years, and argued that his client was himself sodomised by his bus driver when he was 15.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

14 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

Hanor.

Theres a difference.

I think he deserves his punishment,.,, the kids whom he attacked...

They didnt ask for that. Sigh

4 minutes ago, CKW said:

Those poor boys are so young, their cock haven't even start to produce sperm. If they have an orgasm, it's the dry type.  

Yalor. They don't even know what is sex.

I doubt they will enjoy unlike the willing victim at 15. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 20/03/2018 at 1:58 PM, FluteGuan said:

Since he stroke the boys, he also must kenna the strokes.

Fair deal

Much as i don't condone his behavior, we should handle him with love.

He may have some mental illness.

53 minutes ago, keyboard said:

https://chinavoyeur.tumblr.com/post/141664514635/czmilker-找常州的男奴czmilkerfoxmailcom

Does this turn you on? Different strokes for different people.

No way Jose.

Disgusted actually.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 minute ago, fab said:

No way Jose.

Disgusted actually.

Mental illness is not an excuse to screw young boys. Then his caregiver should be jailed as the caregiver did not guide him not to screw anyone. 

Guest Leaky Handle

Robber who lured victim out by using gay dating app Grindr sentenced to jail, caning

wl_iskanda1r_210318_2x.jpg?itok=vwekIBBW

SINGAPORE - By using a gay dating app known as Grindr, two men lured their victim out before robbing him of more than $3,000 in cash and valuables.

On Wednesday (March 21), one of them, service officer Iskandar Jantan, was sentenced to three years and two months' jail with 12 strokes of the cane.

The 43-year-old pleaded guilty on Monday to robbing the 26-year-old man who cannot be named due to a gag order.

Iskandar's accomplice, Chong Ming Kar received the minimum sentence - three years behind bars with 12 strokes of the cane - on Oct 30 last year.

Iskandar started chatting with the victim on Grindr on Aug 25, 2016. He and Chong, now 29, then pretended to be a Caucasian man to lure their victim out.

They planned to rob him him while posing as police officers.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Esther Tang said: "Both accused persons thought that this would be effective, as gay persons would generally be afraid of having details about their personal lives exposed."

At around 10.40pm that day, the man was duped into turning up a bus stop in Guillemard Road where the pair were waiting. When he arrived, Iskandar and Chong cornered him while posing as policemen. They asked to check his bag.

"The victim was unsure about whether the accused persons were actually police officers, but nonetheless complied with the accused persons' instructions to move to behind the bus stop, near a construction site," said DPP Tang.

At the back of the bus stop, Chong pulled on the man's bag and a scuffle ensued when the victim held it tightly against his body. Iskandar stepped in and held the victim in a headlock.

During the scuffle, Chong dialled 999 and lied to an officer, claiming he was a policeman who needed to screen a so-called uncooperative suspect.

The victim managed to break free and the pair ran after him. When he fell down, the duo snatched his $1,000 Prada bag which contained about $2,000 worth of valuables, including a laptop computer and a wallet.

The victim escaped in a taxi and his cousin later alerted the police at around 11.50pm. Officers arrested Chong and Iskandar the following day.

Iskandar was offered bail of $35,000 as he will be serving his sentence at a later date.

He was ordered to surrender himself at the State Courts on March 29.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/robber-who-lured-victim-out-by-using-gay-dating-app-grindr-sentenced-to-jail

44 minutes ago, Guest Leaky Handle said:

Deputy Public Prosecutor Esther Tang said: "Both accused persons thought that this would be effective, as gay persons would generally be afraid of having details about their personal lives exposed."

And that's why we need to work harder to repeal 377a

1 hour ago, fab said:

No way Jose.

Disgusted actually.

If he has std, then pity him. He did the unforgiveable to children, he deserves it.

Mental illness, delusions... use his time to think when each stroke strikes his arse.

• G_M changed the title to Robber who lured victim out by using gay dating app Grindr sentenced to jail, caning
Guest Gochee advert
4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

that is so needlessly elabourate. they would have achieved the same result just robbing random passersby at the same bus stop. 

Certain gays flaunt their wealth on dating apps to catch their fish.

Guest Idiot
15 minutes ago, Guest Gochee advert said:

Certain gays flaunt their wealth on dating apps to catch their fish.

Those assholes should be locked up for life! Fucking thieves. And Gochee, you’re a dumb fuck! 

Guest MeToo (Male)Movement

:clap::clap::clap: One down, more dirt cases to be uncovered. Sincerely, MeToo (Male) Movement . 

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/primary-school-vice-principal-in-court-for-alleged-sexual-abuse-which-started

SINGAPORE - He was a teenager in 2003 and his school's vice-principal had allegedly abused him sexually for the first time.

But the victim, now a 29-year-old doctor, still moved in with his alleged abuser. He told the court on Monday (March 26) he needed a guardian after his mother was kicked out around 2002 for working illegally in Singapore. They had arrived here from China in 1999.

The victim and the alleged abuser cannot be named because of a gag order.

While he said he was "honoured and privileged" that the man he considered a father figure had allowed him to live in his Woodlands flat for nine years, he added: "I felt helpless as I didn't know who to approach and told him about the situation. He offered to become my guardian.

"He was the only one I could turn to at that time. I regarded him as my mentor."

The vice-principal is on trial for three counts of committing an indecent act on a young person and six counts of having carnal intercourse against the order of nature with the victim when he was a teenager. The vice-principal has been suspended from his duties.

The victim only made a police report in November 2015, one month after settling down in his own home. He had moved out of his alleged abuser's flat in 2013.

It was not mentioned in court why he made the police report some 12 years after he was first allegedly abused.

On Monday (March 26), the victim told District Judge Chay Yuen Fatt that he was 14 years old and in primary school when the first alleged incident occurred.

Then a vice-head prefect, he often returned to the school with some of his peers over the weekends to rehearse for a group exercise activity designed by the vice-principal. On one of the weekends, the vice-principal told him to go to the gym near the school hall to exercise and he complied.

The victim claimed the vice-principal then "nudged" his pupil to a wall, pulled down the victim's shorts and groped him. The gym was empty at that time.

The doctor said: "My mind was blank...I was taken aback and was shocked. I didn't resist or do anything. I just stood there...He told me not to tell anyone about the incident."

After about five minutes, they joined the others in the school hall.

When Deputy Public Prosecutor James Chew asked him why he did not tell anyone about the alleged incident, he said: "Even if I told anyone, other people would not believe me. The matter could become worse. I could also be repatriated back to China and I didn't want by mum's hard work to be wasted."

After his mother was repatriated, a distant relative who lived in Yishun became his guardian. But he said he actually lived with a younger cousin - also a Chinese national - in a rented room in Ang Mo Kio. It was during this time that the alleged abuse continued.

When he became the school's head prefect in 2004, the vice-principal offered him private tuition in his Woodlands flat. The victim would go there on weekends and after lessons, he would watch television in the man's bedroom.

He said his alleged abuser would show him articles about how it is normal for men to sexually stimulate each other. He said the vice-principal then performed a sexual act on him in his bed.

The victim said: "At first, I was uncomfortable with the articles...I thought that he was trying to help me go through puberty properly."

He added that when he returned to the flat about a week later for lessons, the vice-principal said that he loved him very much before sexually abusing him again.

After his Primary School Leaving Examination later that year, the victim said he received a letter from the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority stating that his distant relative could no longer be his guardian. He believed then it could be because of his mother's repatriation.

He told the vice-principal about his situation and the older man agreed to be his guardian.

The victim moved in to live with the vice-principal, his parents and their maid soon after. He even shared a bed with the vice-principal, the court heard.

The doctor, who was married in 2016, said he regarded his alleged abuser's parents as his own grandparents and looked up to the vice-principal as a father figure.

The trial resumes on Tuesday.

Guest Flip Flop

Or is he moneyboy who scammed old gay for money and flipped on him once he don't need him anymore, or old gay dun give him anymore.

This MeToo thing can get ridiculous at times, this char bor seemingly regretted then flip on guy as rape.

http://www.theindependent.sg/regretting-after-sex-is-simply-not-rape-netizens-flame-rp-graduate-who-shares-metoo-story-online/

Not only ridiculous, is strange too, why do they not voice out immediately? They are not comfort woman, they have a choice to say "no" and stop it immediately. Are they trying to get something good in exchange for the harassment and when they know they cant, then they start to talk about it?

Anyway back to this topic, just another "丑闻" from the already stained education industry if the case happen to be real but it will be interesting to see how the case will be judged, is like it happened so many years ago and how to find evidence, unless more victims came out, otherwise is his word against his word, no advantage unlike if is her word against his word, then normally the chabo will have more credibility :whistle:

Guest Whatever
44 minutes ago, Guest Flip Flop said:

Or is he moneyboy who scammed old gay for money and flipped on him once he don't need him anymore, or old gay dun give him anymore.

This MeToo thing can get ridiculous at times, this char bor seemingly regretted then flip on guy as rape.

http://www.theindependent.sg/regretting-after-sex-is-simply-not-rape-netizens-flame-rp-graduate-who-shares-metoo-story-online/

Well, the vice principal entered into this illicit affair with his eyes wide opened. Shame on him for exploiting someone so much younger than him under his charge. Rattan cane, pls. 

14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Just another cheena money boy .....

Pls hor, let's be clear. This is not the case of one who bites the hand that feeds him.  Rather it's bitch karma knocking at the vice principal's door.

Reminds me of the prc mdc actor who sacrificed himself to various people in order to rise to fame.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Dont see psle and think 12 years old

He is cheena. He was much older.

He aint no angel... obviously used the lao gay to be guardian.

Then when he cd stand on his own two young feet, turned around and destroyed the  so called father figure

Tt said, no matter how appealing the cheena boiboi looked, the lao gay shdnt have done all tt he did.

Shame on him. Abuse of authority

Edited by FluteGuan

24 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Dont see psle and think 12 years old

He is cheena. He was much older.

He aint no angel... obviously used the lao gay to be guardian.

Then when he cd stand on his own two young feet, turned around and destroyed the  so called father figure

Tt said, no matter how appealing the cheena boiboi looked, the lao gay shdnt have done all tt he did.

Shame on jim.

Much as the prc may be no angel, the vp should know it is statutory rape.

Another case of small head thinking.

A similar case.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest 人心难测

The boy is actually turning the bridge on the person that,....here is the confusion,  feed him or bite him?  There is no clear cut answer but it seems - the boy is likely the winner.  

I Vice principal has gained sexually, but the boy has became a successful doctor.   Such transactions is not worth for the vice principal when outcome like this came to light.  I have no pity for the principal neither do I have sympathy for the vengeanful boy.

58 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Just another cheena money boy .....

He is a doctor now and this is how he thank the person who help him to succeed in life.

Even if the cheena boys parenfs and whole village knew abt it back then.

Seriously, they wont have asked him to bite the bullet and bare with it with his bare butt.

Just wait until he gets his education , until he has achieved his aim, then turn around and bit the lao backside.

The lao tiko shd be punished. 

But i tink the cheena boy, as with a lot of cheena breed, is really smart a... 

Free stay free lodging free tuition. Taketaketake.

And now he wanna take the lao tikos life lol

Guest Whatever
6 minutes ago, Guest 人心难测 said:

The boy is actually turning the bridge on the person that,....here is the confusion,  feed him or bite him?  There is no clear cut answer but it seems - the boy is likely the winner.  

I Vice principal has gained sexually, but the boy has became a successful doctor.   Such transactions is not worth for the vice principal when outcome like this came to light.  I have no pity for the principal neither do I have sympathy for the vengeanful boy.

To say gratitude can be repay by providing sexual flavours is certainly not to the young boy who was in vulnerable position back then. Maybe the boy or man now was no angel but i have more sympathy for him than the damned perverted VP who was well educated, a man of power and in a noble profession to nurture and not exploit young minds. HE SHOULD KNOW BETTER  !!!

It is disturbing as it was predatory grooming. It is not uncommon for these predators to groom their victims. Imagine when you are a teenager with zero support structure. Besides school, and the stress of growing up, you are far from home, and family. Along comes this older person, who built your trust and provided you with security. Plus he is the vice-principal of the school, and that added another layer of credibility to his character. While many can argue that the VP provided the doctor a favour by being his guardian etc. nonetheless, he abused that trust and position. 

Love. 

Guest Youknowyourself

This is clearly a lesson that existing or aspiring sexual predators should learned. Dun think that you can pacify your young victims by treating them good, buying them gifts, giving them lots of $$ and expect them to be grateful to you for sexually exploiting them. THINK AGAIN. They are not prostitutes.  Go vent your lusts at saunas, Mbs or DIY. If you are already doing it, stop now, repent and make amends if possible before the full arm of law catches you. Remember bitch karma comes around in full circle. 

受害人与被告同住了九年,他在读大学四年级时,终于搬离被告的住家,先与女友同住,之后搬入大学宿舍。

It took him 9 years of cohabitation,..

Until year 4 at uni... then he moved out to live with girlfriend... to finally leave the predator?

1 minute ago, FluteGuan said:

Fuck!  Its a case of prison warden and chinaboy all over again...

And tt vp won a commendation award....previously..

And the schs name starts with the inital N.

Wont say anymore liao.

Omg.

How old is he?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

57 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

the boiboi now 29....

Meaning he was around 30 then?  Since its supposedly 15 years back ..

Omg, around the age tt cheena boiboi is now.

Karma indeed,

40 then. 30 too young to become vp.

Abit too much. 40 is old enuff to be the boy's dad. Wonder what's in his mind then.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

40 lusting at 14.

Lao tiko indeed.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.